Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Round two of the fights! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

1- Hiei Vs. Midnight -Hiei Winner!

2- Rika Vs. S.D.ess

3-Yusuke Vs. Isako

4-Kurama Vs. Nina

*Crawls out of hole* Um… I'd like to say sorry for the long wait! This chapter has been a pain in the ass. I had one ready to go and in editing when my muse decided it needed to be completely redone. I'm glad that this story seems to be well liked. Something strange may happen this chapter.

Dedications:

Kawaii yasha for threatening me with death to get this update

Ithilelda and my other readers

*Hides in bomb shelter from Kawaii Yasha* Well… to the fic! Also NO attempting to kill the authoress!

Disclaimer: Do you REALLY think I own YYH? If you do well… I don't! I'm also not doing a disclaimer anymore! REALLY!

The two teams just stood there shocked and wondering what to do. Rika and S.D.ess asked they could postpone their fight, as they were the team healers. The Ladies agreed as they were in charge.

(An honest Demon Tournament! Do I dare? YES! *Evil laugh* *people mumbling about SD being insane*)

They flipped a coin to decide which group would go in their place. (I really did this by the way I used a quarter)

Yusuke and Isako won the toss. They would fight and the team healers would take care of the fireflies.

In reality there are two types of talent: one is a true gift with little work involved, and the other is pure will and training. What is the best? I really don't know. (This will be important)

Yusuke and Isako are exact opposites in fighting style.

Isako was a precision fighter, the best and trained by the best.

She was a princess and hadn't learned to fight or had the desire to till age eight and most instructors would only take beginning students at the age of five.

She got her way and got teachers, learned well and became a top ninja, but it never came easy.

Yusuke was a pure instinct, heart, and a no holds bar, street fighter. To quote Genkai it came easy.

She had attacks similar to touya and seiryu, but she had others and a slightly different style.

They both hopped onto the blackened and rough platform, and let the reigns off their energy, a little. The announcer girl started.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! The Last fight was fantastic! Plenty of damage and was not done quickly. Let's start our next fight! YUSUKE! *Boos from audience* and Isako! I must ask what your teammate meant when she answered my question."

"The male teams hated us at the tournament and we knew it. The only reason that they let us in short of bodily harm was our daddies. *Grumbles* the damn pigs! *Grumbles*"

"Okay! I'll be over here! *Runs to edge* Start the fight!"

Yusuke being… Well… Yusuke charged right in there started throwing punches.

Isako was very collected and dodged like the expert she is.

They like the first fighters stuck to hand-to-hand combat.

(If you haven't figured it out yet I LOVE hand-to-hand fights. I like just watching a fight and if it's good fight…)

He threw a high punch and she blocked. She then pushed his arm away and kneed him in the stomach. (My fave move)

She lowered the temp of the air around the stadium platform to help with her attacks.

He, winced, stumbled back, gathered himself, sneezed because of the temp, and charged her. This time he didn't even get near her.

She used the classic ninja move of throwing stars, and his shirt was a lovely set of ribbons and shreds and he had fabulous red drips of blood on his chest.

He should have suspected something like that. She had seemed to controlled, experienced in martial arts, and quite to not be a ninja.

She also wore clothes that allowed her to hide weapons.

She then proceeded to throw Ice daggers at him.

He had to get smart in order to win. (Yes he will win, but SO not easily)

He knew three things:

Long distance attacks wouldn't work

Up close attacks might work if he could get close

He couldn't match the speed of Hiei let alone a Ice ninja

What does this all mean?

Yusuke is screwed!

Yusuke picks up the pace and dodges the ice daggers, but as soon as he gets within three feet of her she uses the throwing stars.

Yusuke remember something from an anime series (What? He's a teenage boy! Guess what series!) where a technique was used to blind the opponent.

He never tried it, but what the hell he had nothing to lose except his life.

He powered up two small energy balls.

He then sent the two balls together and it exploded and caused a nova affect that blinded Isako.

He had closed his eyes before the blast and went at.

He puncher her in the abdomen then did a spinning round house kick to the head sending her flying.

With the energy expended from the hand-to-hand combat, lowering the temp, keeping it low, ice daggers, and Yusuke putting spirit energy behind the kick to the head she was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY it took sooooooooooooooo long! I hope this is fine. As always review!