Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Default Ch. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho but I do own my OC.

Lost and Found Love

By: Kurama'svixen

"I remember well the day my life changed. It was exactly 15 years ago. It was a warm night that carried the scent of death. That night I lost my brother. Than not more than a week after I lost my true love. It seems fate was not on my side. How they died I can remeber well. I was told by my lover how my brother died and I witnessed the end of my lovers life. I dream of their deaths every night and wake up crying. I used to be strong but I fell I might not be able to go on now. The only hope I have is that my lover still lives."

Hello their. You don't know me very well and I might actually tell you about myself. Ever sense I lost my brother I became cold and distant. That trait is what helped my lover die. I'm Aundrea but just call me Ann. I'm a demon of the types of bat and fox. My brother is actually my half brother but he treated my as if I were his true sister. He was parteners with my love and deemed him worthy of my love. I lived with him and his 'friend'.

My brother is truelly none of your cocern but then I would be leaving you in the dark just like my heart. My brothers name was Koronue and his partner, my love, is Youko Kurama. I know that my brother is dead but I still have hope that I'll see him and my love again. I have reason to believe that Youko is still alive and is hiding in ningenkai. So maybe that explains why this demon is roaming around ningenkai. I have been searching for Youko for almost 15 years and will keep searching till I find him, no matter how long it takes.

I have been on almost every content on this puny and pathetic planet. I have been in America for almost 3 years and am boarding a plane for Japan in a couple hours. Curently I'm sitting in my appartment and watching the fall down on my window. The rain reminds of the tears that I am sheading as I sit here. If I don't find my Youko in Japan I might just give up hope of finding him at all. Time that I left for my plane.

As I walk in the cold rain I watch the couples scurry about to find shealter from the downpour. I make it to the plane with 5 minutes left. I take my seat next to a buisness man. Most of the plan is empty. I lay my chair back and drift off into a troubled sleep. I can never get peace this time of year with all my dreams and memories.

~~~~~~YUME (DREAM) ~~~~~~

I sit and wait on the floor by the double door for my brother andYouko to come back from a theft. My brother had insisted that I sit that one out for some reason or another. So I sat and waited patiently for their arival. I had a bad feeling something I wouldn't like was going to happen. I feel asleep on the floor and moments later was shaken awake. Youko was holding onto a portrait of somesort. I looked around for Koronue and couldn't see him or feel his spirit energy. "Where's Koronue?" That question ruined my happy life.

"Aundrea, I'm sorry. Your Brother has died." Youko said in a solemn voice. "NO! It can't be. I... I can't lose him. He's the only family I have. It's not fair, it's just not fair." I managed to say before breaking down and crying as hard as I could. Youko laid the portrait down and held me close to him. I cried myself to sleep in his arms and he carried me to our bed. He laid me down and comforted me in my sleep.

~~~~~~~END YUME~~~~~~~~

I woke up panting. I was the only one awake on the plane. I dried my tears and just looked out the window. "How long till you comfort me again Youko?" I asked to no one but myself. "Will I ever be free from these horrible nightmares? Will I see you or my brother ever again?" I kept asking myself these same questions year after year. I just sat there crying and remembering my awful past.

Hours later the plane started landing and I exited. It was nice to the Earth under my feet instead of metal. I had a taxi cab driver take me to where my new home is to be. I had decided to stay at an apartment close to the park so I could walk there daily. I put my bags down in the decent sized apartment. I took a quick look around and left. I would unpack after a short walk through the park. The night air was magnificent and relaxing.

I walked around the entire park for an hour or two, then headed back to my new home.

It is so late I decide I have all day tomorrow to unpack and get settled in. I lay down on the floor and and fall straight into one of my horiible dreams. I cry in my sleep as all the memories haunt me. Never will I get a peaceful sleep as long as I live.

I woke up to the singing of cheerful and happy birds. "How can anything be happy? I can't stand happy first thing in the morning."(A/N: I'm not a happy person first thing in the morning either.) I get up and kill all the birds. "Nothing happy should be around me. I bring death to all that is near me like Kuronue and Youko." I dry my tears and head back into appartment. I realize that i should get some furniture for my new place.

I walk into a shop and look around at all the furniture. I decide on a canopy bed, 12 tables, 19 chairs, 3 couches, and 9 lamps. I aked them to deliver them to my apartment and exit the shop to go get more items for home. I head into a rug store and pick 5 paterns I like. I also have them deliver them to my new home. I go into a drug store and pick up some food and medicines just incase. I head home to start unpacking.

I walk into my home and put the grociries on the floor. I realized I had yet to look around my place. So I started walking down the hall that is in front of the door. At the end of the hall I look to my left, in front, then to my right. In front of me is the livingroom. To my left is the kitchen and on the right of it is a door. To my right are 4 doors and what I'm guessing to be a diningroom.

I go back to the front door and get the groceries. I bring them into the kitchen and put things in the fridge and cabinets. I finish the task in next to no time at all. I head to the door next to the kitchen and open it to see the guestroom/workroom. "Doesn't look too bad. Maybe I can set my laptop up in here and turn this into a trainingroom?" I leave this room and head towards the livingroom.

"I can put an entertainment center in here so I don't get bored. I have a few things I can put in here for display as well." I go foward and find a sliding glass door across from the main door. I open it and look at the backyard. "Lets see a tree to the right about 12 feet tall, a pond with goldfish to the left, and up ahead we have tons of roses!" I started crying uncontrolably. 'Youko's favorite flowers were roses. I shall take excelent care of them.' I head further into the feild of roses and at the end of their trail their is a hotspring.

The door bell caught me off gaurd and I went to answer it. I stop crying and wipe away my tears trying to look as normal as possible. 'I wonder how long I've been out here crying? Oh well I still have alot of unpacking to do. I shall set up and spend all of tomorrow in the gardens.' I reachedd the door and open it. "Hello?" I said.

"Hello. Delivery service. I have a delivery for Aundrea. Are you her?" he asked. "Yes. I'm Aundrea. I wasn't expecting you so soon." I said. "Sorry if I came at a bad time but you did ask for rush deliver." "I'm sorry. Please come in." With that said he started unloading his truck and putting everything in the livingroom. "Okay that's everything on the truck. Do you want some help putting the stuff in its place?" Thats alright I got it." "Are you sure, some of that stuff is really heavy?" "I'm sure I can handle it. Bye." "Bye."

I went back to the livingroom and started my tour of the apartment once again. 'Lets see. I have the right side of the house left.' I waked to the right and opened the first of the 4 doors to find the master bedroom. I left and headed to the next door on the left of the first. I opened it to find a huge bathroom. I went to the next door down to find another room with an attached bathroom. I went to the last door to find that it lead to the basement. 'I wonder what I could use his for? I'm sure something will come to mind.'

I took the furniture out of its boxes and started putting them in their places. After about 5 hours my home was completely furnished. I started looking around for my clock. 'Lets see. Oh its 10.' I went to my room and changed into a purple pajamas. I laid down in my bed and looked out the window at the roses. 'Youko. I miss you so much. Don't worry I'm still looking for you and I wont give up I promise. Soon we'll be together you'll see.'

I feel asleep into another one of my nightmares. The dream was no longer of how my brother died but of how my Youko died. I know full well that I was the cause of his death. Now that I'm telling you that much you might as well know I am responsable for both deathes. How I killed them is not for you to know. I shall find Youko and a way to get Kuronue back. I have to make up for killing them and see them before death comes.

~~~~~~YUME~~~~~~~

Youko is still holding me and I now look like a wreck. I haven't eaten in 5 days and refuse to talk or make eye contact with anyone. Youko couldn't take seeing me like this anymore and went for a walk. He only returned to sleep and eat. 2 days passed by slowly and I followed Youko on his walk and he didn't notice me. I sat their looking at him as he looked into the water at his reflection. We didn't notice the hunter stalking him.

In a few moments the hunter came out of his hiding and stabbed Youko through the heart. I continued watching his suffering in horror. I was so scared and shocked I couldn't move. As Youko was dying I killed the hunter and held Youko's dying body. "Youko don't die. I can't lose you and my brother. I love you." I cried hard into his body. "A...Ann. I'm go goi going to go to ningenkai. Please find me and we can be together again." "I promise I wont give up untill I find you again." "Bye love." "Bye Youko." He died.

~~~~~~~END YUME~~~~~~~

I woke up and cried my eyes out. "Youko come back to me love. I can't live without you." I sat looking at the roses as I cried. 'Roses. Yuoko, roses, to me they are the same.' I got out of the bed and went into the backyard. I sat down next to the roses and breathed in their sweet scent. 'Smells like Youko. I'm to be haunted by flowers and memories. I will find you, I will keep my promise, and I will get Kuronue back.' I went back to my room and changed into black boots, black jeans, and a black shirt with a red rose on it.

I left the apartment and started my hunt for Youko. I knew he must have hiden in a human body. 'I think I'll enroll in different high schools and see if I can find him that way. Then I can start stealing and he will find me that way. So I guess I'll enroll in the best first. Youko always went for the biggest and the best. Meiou High. Okay here first.'

I started walking into the school and enrolled as a transfer student. "Come tomorrow and we'll have someone show you around." the principal said. "Thank you sir." "My pleasure." 'Now to plot my first theft. I think I shall steal Koenma's gem. Youko will figure out that I'm the only one talented enough to steal that. Now to go home and prepare for my theft and school. School is going to be awfull. Uniforms! NO!'

I am digging through the clothes I have to find my theft outfit. 'Ah here it is. This shall do well for my asssignment. Now to get my uniform ready for tomorrow. Magenta. It figures. That's funny, Youko wearing pink. He would kill everyone within a 10 mile radius if he was to wear pink.' I set my clothes on the end of my bed and went into another horrible sleep. Dreams of all my failed searches filled my dreams.

~~~~~~~END CHAPTER ONE~~~~~~~~

Well what do you think. I know that it seems dark right now but in the next chapter it will be more adventurous. Tell my about my mistakes. I accept flames but keep in mind this is my first story and I was writing it late last night. Pleare review I respect all opinions. I promise their will also be alot of fluff. I love fluff. Hope to write more soon. Also know I don't have a spell checker I correct it my self. Bye for now and have a good day or night.

From,

Kurama'svixen date:2/9/04-2/10/04