Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ No School and Thefts ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I don'y own Yu Yu Hakusho, only myself and my oc.

Lost and Found Lovers

Chapter 2: No school and thefts

Youko: Explain to your readers what that ment.

KV: If they read the story they'll find out. I won't ruin the story for them.

Youko: Whatever. I can't wait to have some fun.

KV: Who said I'd bring you into this story so soon?

Youko: You know you can't live without me.

KV: Who said? I may love you but Kuronue is making the offer hard to refuse.

Youko: Offer? What offer?

KV: Tell you later. Now I think they are tired of hearing us talk so let me type.

Youko: Not until you tell me about the offer. Am I going to want to kill my best friend over this?

KV: Maybe. Now onto the story.

BRIING BRIING. 'I hate that alarm clock. I swear I think I should just smash it into a million peices.' I get up out of bed and turrn the stupid alarm clock off. 'I have school today. Youko better appriciate the torture I go through for him.' I get dressed into the horrible uniform and put my hair into a pony tail. 'Better change my looks so demons won't know who I am.' Using the ability to shape shift I change my looks to that of a school girl.

My long black hair turned brown and the length changed to shoulder length. I shrunk to the size of a normal ningen or tall depending on your point of view (5'6"). My dark blue eyes turn brown. I check my new form out in the mirror. 'Not bad. I still prefer my demon form though. Uh oh I am going to be late to school.' I grab my black jacket and dash out of the apartment almost forgetting to lock it. I rush to school as fast as I can and get there about 15 minutes before class starts. I go to the office and wait for my guide.

My guide finally walks through the door. 'Wow 5 minutes late. I wish Kuronue would be that on time. I remember how Youko would get everything ready early just to have Kuronue mess up his plan.' My thoughts actually made me laugh instead of cry. "Might I ask what is so funny miss...?" 'Got to come up with a new name but what? Roxy, Rudy, Rachelle,... I got it Rose. Youko's favorite flower will help.' "I'm Rose and you are?" "My name is Ryan. Pleased to meet you Rose." he said as he shook my hand.

'Visitor #2. I wonder who this guy could be?' A boy seemingly a year older than the first walked up to us. "I see you got here early to show the new girl around." "Yeah well, she got here earlier than I did." "Punctual. That's nice to see. Most girls are either tardy or don't remember where the office is." 'Who does this guy think he is?' "Sorry I actually ment that as a compliment." "No harm done. Just tell me where to go Ryan." 'Please let this torture end soon.' "That reminds me. Ryan the principal neds your help and asked me to show miss..." "Rose" "Ah. Miss Rose around the school." "You always get the girl man." "Funny."

Ryan left me with the Boy #2. 'What's his name?' "Excuse me Mr. Rude but what is your name?" "Rude?" he asked. "The coment you made was rude and insensetive." "I really didn't mean anything by it honestly." he said putting his hands up in a deffensive mannor. "Sure you didn't." "My name is

Shuuichi. And it is a pleasure to meet you Rose." "Whatever. Can we get on with the tour now? I just want to get this day over with." "Sure. Please follow me Rose." "Fine." "By the way, do you happen to have your agenda?" "Yeah. Here you go." I toss the redhead the small peice of paper.

"Well, it seems you have all my classes, so showing you around will be easy enough." "Oh joy. My life is perfect now, not." "You really don't like me that much do you?" "Let me think about...uh No!" "Is their any way I can make it up to you?" "Yeah, how about showing me to the classroom and leaving me be?" If that is what you want then I shall leave you be, as for getting to class just follow me." 'I'll follow you for now but you are on my 'people to hurt list'.'

We walk up a flight of stairs and I start paying attention to the details of everyone and everything around me. Shuuichi is wearing his school uniform and has his red hair in a low ponytail. He seemed to be in deep thought. 'Why on Maikai would anyone wear these stupid outfits?' "Shuuichii?" "Yes?" "Why are you wearing that stupid outfit?" "I could ask you the same question." "I was forced. What's your excuse?"

"Same. I listen to the rules and I am forced to wear this." "Hahahahaha!" "What's so funny?". We stopped walking and I stopped laughing. "I was just thinking that if a friend of mine was forced to wear pink he would kill everyone." "Who's your friend?" "Yo...Yuna." 'I almost said Youko! Baka, baka, baka!'

"Does she go to this school?" 'How can he, he's dead. Youko I miss you so much.' Shuuichii obviously saw how sad talking about him made me. "I'm sorry." "No, it's okay. She doesn't live around here." 'In fact he doesn't even live in this world.' "Is our first class up ahead?" "Yes it is." We continue our walk to class in absolute silence. 'If I don't find Youko in the first week, I'm leaving this school and going to another one.' "Here we are. After class I'll take you to our second class. Is that okay with you?" "Fine with me."

We walk into the class and the teacher sits me next to Shuuichii and Ryan. Ryan has black hair that is kept super short. He is a little shorter than Shuuichii (the reason for thinking there was a year difference.) and is wearing that stupid uniform. The teacher starts lecturing us the second the bell rings. 'Math is so boring. What do I have after this? English, oh goodie. Another class to sleep through. Hm, nap time. This is a good way to get energy for a late night theft.' I put my head down on the desk and feel asleep in seconds.

"Rose? Rose? Rose wake up this instint!" the teacher shouted at me. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked through my exhaustion. "You've been asleep for half an hour." he fumed. "That's it? And you're waking me up so early." I yawn and everyone stares at me. "Are you talking back to me young lady?" 'How dare he talk to me like this. I'm a demon and can kill him with one hit.' "Don't talk to me as if you're higher than me you second rate teacher." "You are lower than me. Now go to the office this instant!"

"To hell with the office. I'm going home and tomorrow maybe you'll have learned some manners." "Out!"

'Yes I got out of school early! Now for something to do. I wonder if they're any weak demons around to kill.' I just walk around town looking for something to do when someone runs into me. "Umph." "How dare you. Get off me this instant!" "Sorry lady." The boy who ran into me is wearing a green school uniform and has his black hair gelled back. "Who are you and who do you think you are?!" "don't talk to me like that when I try to be nice for once.

Interuption number one came just as he finished his sentence. "Get back here Urameshi!" "Gotta go sorry." As he started to take off I pushed him on the ground. "Not till I'm finished with you boy." Now an ugly boy with orange hair is standing next to us. "Urameshi I'm gonna kick your butt!" "Take a number. I've got a score to settle." I crack my nuckles and the ugly boy starts talking again. "Who's she?" "How am I supposed to know? I just ran into her a few seconds ago." "As for you ugly who are you?" I asked. "Ugly? I'm not ugly." "Yes you are and I want some names now!" "I'm the Great Kazuma Kuwabara." "Whatever. And you are punk?" "Yusuke Urameshi. What's it to you?" "I like to know the names of people I kill."

Interuption number two just came running down the sidewalk. "Rose? Good I found you." "Oh no not you again." "Shuuichii you know her?" Yusuke and Kuwabara ask. "Yes, she's a new girl at my school." "What do you want? You just ruined my plan to kill this moron." "Moron! Take that back before I kill you." "Hold it!" Yusuke and I stopped arguing and look at Shuuichii. "Explain 1) How you know each other, 2) Why she wants to kill you Yusuke, and 3) Why you walked out in the middle of class Rose." "Why should I tell you about what concerns me?" "So we can clear up this mess and get back to school." "Hell no! I'm not going back to that school today. Now if you'll excuse me I've got things to do other than killing him." I point to Yusuke and walk off.

~~~~~~~Point of View change to 3rd person~~~~~~~

"What just happened?" Kuwabara asked. "I got dissed and threatened then she skips school and gets away with not even a bruise." "Yusuke! You can't hurt evey innocent person you meet." "Innocent my..." "Watch your language Yusuke." Shuuichii cut in before he could say anything. "She got away with cusing. I can't stop someone I don't know well from cusing." "Sure. So how come your not in school?" "The teacher sent me to stop her and bring her back to class." "It figures." "What figures?" "It figures you would have an excuse for leaving school other than cutting." "Hold it! I'm confused and want some answers." Kuwabara finally spoke up. "Okay I'll explain what I know the rest Yusuke will explain to us."

"I met her when I had to show her around the school. It was strange that she had the same schedule as me." Shuuichii said. "How did she get the same schedule?" Yusuke asked. "Don't really know. But she feel asleep during her first class. She slept for a half hour before the teacher realized she was sleeping." "Wow that sounds a lot like you Yusuke." Kuwabara said. "Freaky." "As I was saying the teacher woke her and she yelled at him for waking her up so early." "Sure she's not related to you Yusuke?" "I think I would know my own relatives." "I was sent to bring her back to school after she walked out in the middle of class." "That explains how you know her." Yusuke responded. "So how did you meet her?"

"Well, I decided to cut class and Kuwabara tried to stop me. I decided to lose him and sprinted down the ally when I ran into her." "You actually ran into her? Literally?" Shuuichii asked. "What does literally mean?" Kuwabara asked being his normal idiotic self. "It means that he didn't meet her but when he was running he colided into her and knocked her over." "Yeah and I apologized but she just got upset and threatened me. I would've won if she woulda stuck around longer. Good thing she left Botan would've had to take her to spirit world on a one way trip." "Yusuke she was having a bad day. You can't blame her."

~~~~~~~~~With Rose at her apartment~~~~~~~~~~

'Stupid Yusuke. If I see him again he is so dead meat. At least skipping class will give me time to get ready for the theft that awaits. Outfit? Check. Wepons? Check. Lucky necklace? Oh my God where is it? I can't lose that necklace it means too much to me! Oh it was under the clothes. Man I can't have another heart attack like that. Check. Map? Check. Well that's it now to get dressed, take care of the roses, and figure out a new body to fit the theft.' Aundrea puts her necklace on and then her outfit. She chose tight black pants, a long sleeve black shirt, and put black boots on. The black helped her blend in with night background.

She got up and changed her looks once again. She made her hair short and black, made herself a little taller, and got her claws back. 'Perfect. No one will recognize me. I wonder if Youko will? Well all he has to do is track down my scent and spirit energy. This shall be like taking candy from a baby, or in this case a gem from a baby.' She laughed a little and went to the backyard to water her flowers. She stayed out there till it was absolutely dark and locked the house and went out on her mission.

~~~~~~~~~Where we left off with Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Shuuichii.( Shuuichii's POV)~~~~~~~~~

'I wonder where Rose can be. If I don't find her and get her back to school she'll be in so much trouble.' "I've got to go find her, so bye." "Bye." Kuwabara and Yusuke said together. 'There is something different about that girl.(Youko) Really I didn't notice anything other than leaving in the middle of class.(Shuuichii) I have to agree with Youko there is something... familiar about her, but I can't put a finger on it. (Kurama) It's like I've meet her before. I can't wait to see her again. Maybe we can get some answers.(Youko) I agree with you there. (Kurama)' I look all over the entire town until night and give up. When I get home the entire gang is waiting for me including teenage Koenma and Botan. 'What is going on here.'~'Hn. Another mission.'~ ~'Thanks Hiei.~ ~'Hn. Baka Kitsune.'~

"What is it this time? A demon on the loose, a theft, or possibly a murder?" I inquired. "A theft and it was made by a demon. We have next to no info on the girl but are currently looking for something." Koenma summarized. " Okay. Can I have whatever details you have?" I ask. "Okay but it's not really much to go on." Botan said. "Then, the more information the better, right?" "Right. At least someone on this team is a positive thinker." Koenma concluded. "Now what was stolen and how did she steal it?" "She stole Koenma's gem." "What?!" I asked incredulously. "What's so amazing about that little gem?" Yusuke asked.

"Koenma's gem is the most gaurded and hardest gem to get. She is well trained and not a begginer if she could steal it. Who in Maikai is smart and strong enough to steal it?" Shuuichii informed them. "We have no clue at all other than she is hiding in Ningenkai somewhere. Like I said we're still working on it." Koenma stated. "Even Youko wasn't talented or skilled enough to steal that gem. Before he died he was going to steal it as the highlight of his theft career but didn't get the chance." "That is why she is now the best theif in Maikai. Her name will be famous once we find out what it is, that is." 'She stole my title!'(Youko)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back with Rose at her new apartment~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Now the question is whether to use my demon name, my new name, or to go with the anonymous name? If I go by my demon name I'll be hunted down and killed by anyone who sees me. If I go with my ningen name Youko will think someone is better than me and probably look for someone else. And if I go with Anonymous than no one will figure out who I am. I wonder if I can use clues to help Youko find me. Now how could I use clues to lead him back to me. I've got it and while I set up those clues I can think of ways to get Kuronue back. I wonder if Kuronue is still alive or if he really did die. Aha! I got another plan, but how do I get in contact with Koenma without him arresting me? Man my head hurts. I think a good nights sleep will help me get ready for tomorrow.' Rose get dressed into a white nightgown and dreams of Youko and Kuronue and the thefts that they went on when they were together.

*************************************************************** *******************

Hi. Well this is the end to chapter two. I reread the old chapter and saw I made a lot of mistakes. I'm truely sorry and plan to work harder to fix stupid mistakes like that. And I planned to update the day after I put my story out but life is not so kind. I had friends and family to visit, and a stressful Valentine's Day. My birthday is coming up soon so the next chapter may take a couple of days to update. But I do plan to update and refuse to stop the story for any reason. Thank you for all of your support.

Youko: Give them individual responses already.

KV: I will just give me some time ok.

Review Responses:

Azulmizu-I'm glad you like my story. And here is the update you asked for.

Youko: You don't that was obvious.

KV: Let me finish and I'll tell you what Kuronue said. * Shuts up and listens. *

elflord118-Thank you for being supportive and comforting me I was depressed about that review. And like I said before I refuse to give up on this story.

Vega Moon Star-I really am glad you like it. I just need to listen to good reviews more often.

anonymous-I'm sorry if you didn't like something in the story. If their was a certain part you didn't like please tell me what it is. If you have any advice I'll gladly listen.

KV: That is it for now so I hope to see and hear from you. The next chapter shall becoming soon if nothing unexpected comes up. I hope the story gets more interesting to all of you. Bye.

Youko: Hold up. You said you were going to tell me what Kuronue said.

KV: Oh yeah. Well he said that we could...

Youko: Could what? Tell me.

KV: That we could go on a theft without you.

Youko: What! You would leave me alone. I thought you couldn't live without me? Explain.

KV: Youko don't forget that Kuronue has a mate and that I'm your mate. He just thought you could use a brake and is afraid of what you would do on the next theft.

Youko: What theft? Where is it and what are we stealing?

Kuronue: We are stealing the mirical orb from Tanor.

Youko: Where did you come from?

Kuronue: I came in during the end of the story and of course I wouldn't try to take KV from you. And what would Azulmizu say? Oh and I said without because you know Tanor always hits on KV and you would end up killing him. KV would get mad at you and then you would get upset. So it is just easier this way.

Youko: Of course I woud kill him. Oh, Kuronue, you know you're breaking tradition, right?

Kuronue: Yeah I know. Come on KV we've got work to do. * KV and Kuronue leave and Youko is stuck in the room alone. *

Youko: Review. I have to catch up to KV and kill Kuronue and Tanor. KV, Kuronue, get back here! Tanor you're SO DEAD! Bye. 2/11/04 - 2/16/04 Kurama'svixen