Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Meeting the Enemy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Lost and Lovers Ch.3 Meeting the Enemy

2/18/04-3/7/04

KV: Youko, I can't believe you killed Tanor. *starts crying*

Kuronue: Don't cry KV, you hate him any way.

KV: OH yeah. *stops crying*

Youko: *gets a bear hug from KV* I'm glad you're happy KV but I need to breathe once in awhile.

Kuronue: So do I get to go out with Alzumizu?

KV: OH. Thats right. She said she'd love to go out with you.

Youko: Looks like you finally got a girlfriend.

Kuronue: *Blushes* Yes I did. I can't wait till our date. Now excuse me while I go call her.

KV: He reminds me of how you acted on our first date.

Youko: Really? He seems more shy to me.

KV: And you don't remeber what you did? Oh I've got to tell them.

Youko: *Covers KV's mouth* I think you should start the story now.

KV: Fine. But I'm telling them the story at the end.

Youko: NO! Just type or I'll tell them your biggest secret.

KV: On to the story and enjoy. *Starts typing for life*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With the Boys at Genkai's temple.)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke and Kuwabara are in the middle of a fight, Hiei is sitting in a tree, and Shuichi is getting ready for school. Shuichi comes out of his room to eat a light brackfast before school. As Shuichi finishes his brakefast he confronts Kuwabara and Yusuke about the school issue. "Aren't you going to school today?" This gets Kuwabara's atteneion instantly. "Come on Urameshe, we're going to be late."

Kuwabara starts panicking. "I'm not going." Yusuke acting in his normal stuborn way. Kuwabara grabs Yusuke and drags him off to school. "Fine I'll go just let me go!" Yusuke is released and he slowly heads towards his school. 'Must everything be a challenge with them?' Shuuichii pondered, heading outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With Rose as she heads towards her school)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I guess I can get some assignments done during class, if that teacher learns how to let me be.' She hesitentely rounds the corner and she bumps into Hiei. "Itai (ouch). Hey watch where your going shorty." Rose said it quickly. 'Jeese does everyone love to annoy me and run into me?' "Watch where YOUR going baka onna (idiot/stupid woman)." 'This is the third time a ningen has stood up against me. People need to learn who they're dealing with.' "You're a pretty brave ningen, but I think I'm going to kill you." Rose says menacingly. "Hah. You can't possibly harm me. And who is the ningen, ningen." "Uh lets see. I can harm you easily and you're the ningen not me, Loser." Rose gets up and walks off to her class. 'I don't think she's a normal ningen. I think I'll keep an eye on her, she might be the one we're looking for.' Hiei walks a good distance behind her until Shuichi starts talking to her. 'Hm. What's their conection?'

*Kurama.* (A/N:This ** means they are talking telepathically). *Yes Hiei?* *I want you to watch this girl. I think she isn't a normal ningen. She might be the one we're looking for.* *All right, but I don't think she is powerful enough to have stolen that gem. She's probably a demon on the loose at most.* *Just keep an eye on her.* *All right.* *I'll watch her after school and you watch her during.* *I'm on it.*

Hiei brakes the connection and walks away. "Shuichi? Shuichi?! Shuichi!" "Huh? Oh, sorry Rose, I spaced out for a minute." "Loser." She starts leaving. "Wait. Rose I haven't finished talking to you yet!" Shuichi runs off after Rose who is trying to ignore him for the time being. 'First class. I'm back, so you should watch yours. I think I'll have a little fun today. And I'll start with that retarded teacher.'

Rose heads towards her locker and is opening it as Kurama finally gets the chance to talk to her. "Rose, we have to talk about yesterday." "Why?" "Because it's important." "How is skipping class

important?" "Because it's wrong and that's not all." "What else could their be?" "You also shouldn't have disturberd the teacher." "Why don't you bug your friends about them skipping instead of me skipping?" "That's an easy question. 1) Kuwabara bugged Yusuke for me, 2) I did confront them and 'bug' them as you put it, and 3) The principal left me reasponsible to watch you and the teacher sent me to find you." The bell ended their little conversation. "Better get to class." She said as she walked away.

In class the teacher was just talking about random and usless information. 'How is this going to help me be a thief? Oh well. Time to see if I can find Youko's spirit.' She stopped working and tried to see if she could sense Youko anywhere. 'Hm. No Youko, but Shuichi has a powerful spirit. Maybe he has a stronge sirit awareness or maybe I'm not the only demon. I'll confront him on this matter later.' While Rose was in her thoughts a student walked in with a note from the principal. "Rose?" 'Now what does that baka of a teacher want?' "What?" "Come here please." Rose went up to his desk to find the note was for her. "Go."

Rose packed up her stuff and exited the class room to go to the principal's office. 'Why is everyone trying to annoy me?' She entered slowly and the principal motioned for her to sit down. Lets call the principal Mr. Dick. (A/N:I call my teacher that in my head. I think he is a dick, that jerk.) Mr. Dick started talking about yesterdays 'events'. "Rose, I understand that you left class early. Can I ask why?" "Yes, you can ask." "Let me re-phrase that. May I ask why you did that." (A/N:My teacher always makes you ask may instead of can. That always ticks me off. I can't see why he won't leave us be.) "I left because I didn't want to go to the office and I would've prefered home." "Let me do this slowly. First, why did you prefer home over my office?" "I have work to get done without having to come here." "What work do you have?" "That's none of your concern, now is it?" "Okay. Then why did you leave school at all?"

'Hm. I'm running out of come backs. I can't tell him that might give me away. What to say?' "Like I said, I had more important things to do besides sitting in some office or classroom." "I'll ask one more time. What is so important that you can't wait untill school's out to do it?" "None of your buisness." "Miss, if you don't start co-operating I'm going to have to call your parents." "Hahahaha." "What is so funny?" "I wish you good luck in contacting them." "Okay. Have it your way." Mr.Dick picks up the phone and dials her # only to get the answering machine. "Are your parents at work?" "No. And I don't think my personal life is any of your concern." "Who runs things in your house?" "I do." "You can't live alone so who lives with you?" "None of your buisness. Now leave me be." Rose stormed out of the office and went to find her next class.

"Rose?" "Oh. Hello Shuichi. What do you want now?" "I came to help you find your next class." Shuichi lead rose to her next class and she behaved perfectly. She made it through her classes all the way to lunch and then things took a turn for the worst. "Hey, Shuichi can I talk to you about something?" "Sure. What would you like to talk about?" "Can we go somewhere without all these people?" "Follow me." Shuichi led Rose to a quiet garden just outside of the school. "Now what did you want to talk to me about?" "Listen. I know you have either a strong spirit awareness or you are a demon. So which one is it?" Shuichi stiffened. 'How on Earth did she figure that out?' Shuichi thought to himself. "I don't know what you're talking about." "Don't lie to me. I know what you are. Tell me the truth." "First you tell me how you found out." "Thank you. You just answered my question with your statement. I'll be seeing you. Trust me."

Rose left the school and headed home leaving a baffled Shuichi staring at her retreating form. Rose got half way to her home before she realized she was being followed. "Come out. I know you're there." "How did you know?" "Because I can sense you, baka." "Don't call me baka, onna." "Don't call me onna then. Now tell me who you are." "Why should I tell you?" "Because you're the one following me, that's why." 'Who's that coming now? Oh great it just has to be him again.' "What's going on here?" "Leave Shuichi. I'm finished talking to you." "Well, I'm not finished talking to you." "What the hell is going on?" "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there Hiei." "Thanks to your statements I have found two bits of information. Thanks Shuichi. Bye Hiei." Rose once again took off to go to her home leaving the two boys in a little conversation.

"Why did you have to give her my name baka?" "I didn't know she wanted to know your name." "Baka kitsune. now she knows who I am." "Does it matter?" "Yes." "Oh, sorry. Do you know where she went." "I was following her to find out you know. Now I have to use my Jagan." Hiei's headband started glowing and he closed his eyes. "I'm having trouble finding her exact location, but she is somewhere near the park." "Lets go then." Hiei and Shuichi ran after her. Hiei used his full speed and got there before Shuichi. When Shuichi finally got there he found Hiei sitting in a tree. "Can you sense her Hiei?" "No. She is doing a pretty good job of hiding her spirit energy." "Maybe I can find a scent. That's odd she should be close by." "That's because I'm right here. What gives you the right to but into my life and stalk me?"

"Rose we know you are a demon too. You have a demonic aura so, that means we have to send you back to Makai." "It took the smartest kid in that Ningen school this long to figure out I'm a demon. I know Ningens were stupid but I didn't think they could make demons brainless idiots." "I resent that comment. Now are you going to come with us nice and easy, or are we going to have do this the hard way?" "I would love to go back to Makai and get away from all these weak and stupid humans." "That's great. Trust me you're making it easier on yourself." "I wasn't finshed. As I was saying. I would love to go, but I can't. I have an important mission to finish before I can leave this horrid town. Now if you don't mind I must be going. Things to do people to see and all that."

"Where did she go?" "She went to her home and she forgot to hide her spirit energy. She lives in a house nearby. Should we get the detective and the baka before we go?" "Yes and I also think we should pay Koenma a visit to tell him about our rouge demoness." Hiei and Shuichi headed towards Genki's to find Yusuke and Kuwabara, knowig they were probably skipping school and hanging out there.

KV:Sorry for the long wait. I was being really lazy.

Youko:Man. Didn't you have at least one assignment that took you four days to finish that you couldn't turn in?

KV:Yes but do they care?

Readers:Not really.

KV:You see. And besides I'm tired of school being used as an excuse.

Kuronue:Why did you leave a cliff hanger?

KV:I wanted to make the readers interested.

Youko:More like you didn't want to type anymore.

KV:Shut up bakazaru.

Youko:I'm not a stupid monkey.

KV:Yes, well, nor am I a dog.

Kuronue:What?

Youko:Before Tanor died he called her a b***h.

Kurone:I'm glad he's dead other wise I'd kill him.

KV:ENOUGH!

Youko & Kuronue:Sorry KV.

KV:It's alright. Now time for the review responses.

Maruken-I'm glad you found me. Tanor is just a jerk. He is supposed to have Kuronue (I'll explain school if you want) and I didn't know his name, therefore his name is Tanor. Also I don't plan on making her a mary-sue. She has the same enemies as Youko and Kuronue, maybe even more. She is not all powerful either. She was trained by Youko and Kuronue so naturally she would be strong but she isn't the strongest. Not to mention she only loves Youko and no one else. Although Shuichi will also probably end up in love with her because Youko is in his body unless I change the plot a little bit. Talk to you at school.

Azulmizu-Hey. I'm sorry about the mix up with your personality. I didn't really think you would care what Kuronue did say, it's just he didn't want you to get the wrong idea. Also I would like to ask if you're going to bring back your story YOUR KURAMA'S KIT LUCKY YOU. I heard it got erased and you're not putting it back up. Please give me info in your review or email me.

KV:Bye everyone and don't forget to review!