Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Q&A ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I do own my oc Aundrea (Rose).

Chapter 4: Questions & Answers

KV: Hey! Been awhile huh?

Youko: You bet.

Kuronue: You need to learn to type faster.

KV: I know.

Youko: Why do you keep doing this.

KV: Not important.

Kuronue: You need to be more exciting.

KV: I know.

Youko: You know what I noticed?

Kuronue: What?

Youko: She has been losing her ability to type. The first chapter was good, but it was all down hill from there.

Kuronue: Is that true sis?

KV: Afraid so. I mean it's not writers block, but every time I write a chapter it sounds worse than the first.

Youko: You know this might be your chance to redeem yourself.

KV: How?

Youko: Stop talking, and try to write a better chapter.

KV: You're right. I'll try to make this chapter better than the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With the boys at Genkai's)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yusuke, Kuwabara, are you guys here?" Shuichi shouted out. "Yeah we're in the livingroom." Yusuke shouted back. Hiei and Shuichi headed into the livingroom to find the two boys watching Zena. " "At east you're both here." Shuichi of course said. "And having them both here is beter?" Hiei said. "Yes. Yusuke we found a rouge demon and we should go and capture her." "Why do I have to come? What, you two too weak to handle a little rouge demon?" "Hn. We could handle her. We just thought you might want to get payback for when she insulted you." "What, the demon is a girl?" Kuwabara of course. "Yes she's a demon. Baka." "How was I suposed to know shorty?" "Stop, please. Can we first concentrate on the matter at hand?" "Fine. You said that I know her because she insulted me? Who is she?" "Can you forget Rose so soon? I mean you only met her yesterday?" "Rose? Oh yeah now I remember. Lets go kick some demon a$$." "Next time re-phrase what you say Yusuke." "Whatever Kurama. Can we just get this over with?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(At Rose's Apartment)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys had just gotten to Rose's house when they head a girl crying from inside it. "Are you sure this is her place? I haven't head of a demon crying before?" "Yes the aura in there is defenitly demonic Yusuke." Kurama stated as a matter of fact. Shuichi then proceeded to knock on the door. "Why are you knocking? Why don't you just break down the door.?" Kuwabara asked, being his stupid self. "First, she isn't a killer and second, it isn't polite." "I don't think this is the time to be polite Kurama." Hiei said. "You can always be poite and then if that doesn't work you can use force." "Hn." The boys were brought out of their argument by the sound of the doors opening.

"Come in spirit detectives." Shuichi led them in followed by, Yusuke, Kuwabara, and a very aware Hiei. "Might I inquire as to why you two are back, and why you felt you needed to bring two humans along with you?" "They are also members of the spirit detectives." Kurama sumarized. "Hahahahahahaha!" "What is so funny?" Yusuke spat out angerily. "I can't belive that Koenma is so low on help that he feels the need to use two humans. In fact, the need to use two humans let alone weak humans at that." "Take that back right now!" Yusuke said, trying to save his pride. "I think you are at no point to order me. Now to continue on. Why are you back again? And if it's the same question the last time we spoke, then it is the same answer." "What did you and Hiei talk to her about last time?" "We asked her politly to go back to Makai, but unfortunatly she declined." "Yes and my answer still stands. Once I'm done with my... 'work' then I shall leave this pathetic world."

"Please go back to Makai. It would make it much simpler for all of us, including yourself, to just go back." Kurama said trying to be rational. "Hmm... You make a good point detective..." "So you'll go willing, then." "Again you cut me off Yusuke. As I was saying, you do make sense Shuichi, but I cannot leave until I'm finished with what I have to do. Now if that is all you have to say, I would be much obliged if you would just leave." "I'm sorry but we can't leave unless you're coming with us." Kurama said. "So, are you going to try and make this hard on yourselves. Why? Are you afraid that I'm going to do some harm to this place or its people." "Yes!" Yusuke shouted out. "So you think that I'm completely mean and evil? Do you have proof of that accurasation?" "Yes and yes. First you treated Kurama cruely, then you treated that baka over there cruely which I can let slide because I completely understand that, and then you treat me cruely." (Note Kuwabaka shouted hey as Yusuke talked about him being a baka and that he understands why Rose would be so mean to him.) "So this is all about a little grudge you have against me? It looks like the person who is being cruel is you, not me. Now I would let you stay but you would be in the way of a few things I have to do, so good-bye."

"Why would we be in the way of what you're doing if you said you weren't doing anything wrong?" "Because you just would be Shuichi." "The name is Kurama while we are discusing, if you please?" "Oh. Sorry about that. Wait a minute. Your name is Kurama?" "Yes." 'OMG. He can't be Youko can he? If he is then how come I couldn't sense his spirit? It must be a coincidence. A big one too. But what if it is him how can I find out?' "Hello... Rose... Are you okay?" "Mmm... What?" "I asked if you were okay?" "Just fine Ku... Kur... Kurama." "You sure?" "Yes, quite sure. But can I ask you something?" "Uhh... sure, I guess." "Don't do it. You don't owe her any favors you shouldn't have to answer them." Yusuke blurted out. "First, Kurama, if you do answer then I'll consider going back to Makai and second, can I ask you alone. Those three are just too annoying for me to handle?" "I agree to both terms." "What! You could be risking your life, baka." Yusuke said, actually trying to be logical. "I give you my word as a lady I will not harm him as long as he does not attempt to hurt me. Now if you'll please follow me to the backyard." Shuichi nodded his head and followed Rose. Before he was out of sight from his friends he told them he would keep his guard up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(In Rose's backyard with her and Shuichi)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming." "You shouldn't thank me just yet, after all I might not have an answer for you." "You might not but I have to have these questions asnwered, which could help you in more ways then one." "How could they help me." "First, I thought I was going to be the one asking the questions, but I guess you deserve an answer. One, this could cut my so called 'work' in Ningenkai short and I could leave. That helps you but it all depends on the answer I recieve. Two, if the answers are correct I'll explain something that would make you happy to know, that would only concern you if they are right." "Shall we begin then?" "Yes. First, off I really don't have many questions but this could take awile for you to answer." Shuichi nodded his understanding of what I had said. "Okay, I think that if I ask you a question and you answer it, then it is only fair that you get to ask me a question, and I can choose if the answer is important to you." Again he gives me a nod of understanding. "First, is there a reason that you have two names: Kurama and Shuichi?" "Yes." "Okay, now you can ask me a question." "What type of demon are you?" 'Hm... I guess there is no harm in telling him espically since he doesn't know my true name.' "I'm a kitsune and a bat demon."

*Shuichi did she say what I just think she said?* *You mean that she is a bat and kitsune?* *OMG!* *Ow not so loud. What's wrong that doesn't seem so suspicous to me? I mean do you even know how many demons have that type of mix?* *283 to be exact.* *How did yu know that?* *Not important. Just get as much info on her as you can.* *Why?* *If you must know she reminds me of someone I used to know a long time ago. Happy?* *Yes.* *And if she asks about me feel free to answer. I have a feeling this is going to lead to me and if it does get out of here as fast as you can.* *But...* *Don't ask, just do. I'll explain later, okay. I couldn't face her just yet, that is if it is even her.*

"Kurama? Kurama?! Kurama!!" "What? Oh sorry about that I got lost in my train of thought." "Fine. Now it's my turn to ask you a question. Since you're a demon you must have lived in Makai at some point. Am I right to assume that?" "Yes." "Now it is your turn." *Ask her if she ever had a mate or if she has one.* "Do you have or ever had a mate?" Kurama and Rose both blushed at Youko's question. *Why did you have to humiliate me?* *I just need to know the answer to this question so badly.* *Fine, just you stop trying to humiliate me?* *Sorry no can do. If these questions I ask humiliate you, just deal with it for now.* "Kurama, I have had a mate before." Rose's eyes were on the brink of tearing but she pushed them back because she didn't want a stranger to see her crying. *See how sad you made her?* *I wonder why she is so sad?* *Probably you asked her the wrong type of question.* *Don't you think I noticed that?*

"Are you sure you want to continue Rose?" "Yes. Now can you tell me if you have or ever had a mate?" "Yes I did. Is your true name Rose?" "No. What did you do as a demon? Or, in other words, did you work fields, were a slave, were rich beyond belief, or maybe even a theif?" *How did she know you were a thief?* *Just answer the question and ask me yours later.* "I was a theif. What is your true name?" "My name?" "Yes your name." "My name is... Aundrea." *WHAT! IT CAN'T BE HER!* *Who* *JUST GET MORE INFORMATION NOW!* *Fine just stop yelling.* "What is the reason behind your two names?" "They represent the two sides of me." 'It is him! I know it's him or, it could just be a major coincidence. I need to know more. But, could I have finally found my lover? Oh I pray this isn't a dream, it just couldn't be.' "Why did you change your name?" "You should have figured that out by know. But I'm a theif and it's not smart to use your own name, people would know who you are." "You're a theif?" "Sorry but you already asked your question and it is now my turn." *I don't like this one bit. If she finds out my name I'm dead. If you give it to her, trust me and run with all your might.* *Okay but give me the answers I want later.* *Fine just remember that warning for both our sakes.* "Will you go into detail of how you got both names?"

*Oh boy. We're in big trouble or should I say, I'm in big trouble.* *Well, should I answer her question or not?* *I don't know. If I don't she'll get suspiciuos and if I tell her she'll know the truth?* *What have you got to lose by telling her?* *Thats it right there.* *What's it? I don't get it.* *I'd lose a lot, mainly I'd lose her.* *Who is she? Obviously she is important to you and you're afraid to lose her.* *She was my mate.* *WHAT!?* *I thought we weren't supposed to yell?* *Why didn't you tell me you had a mate?* *Because it was too painful to talk about her. I missed her so much. I thought she would have given up on finding me and would have found another mate, but I guess her love is as pure as she said. Her love is just as pure as mine.* *I still can't believe that you didn't tell me about her. Is their anything else about you I should know. Were you a nun once?* *Not funny. But I honestly can't think of anything else that might be important.* *Are you positive?* *Mostly.* *Now back to the matter at hand. Do I tell her or not?* *Is there any way you can tell her in a sumarized way that she won't realize it's me?* *Possibly. But don't you want her to know? I mean you still love her don't you?* *Of course I do. I just don't know if I could explain all that has happened over the years.* *Well you'll have to do it sooner or later. So why not do it sooner and get it over with.* *You're right. But after you tell her I want to talk to her.* *Fine, but on two conditions. One, you don't use it for too long and two, you don't do anything perverted around her, after all I am around you and I don't want to get into it.* *I understand. Beside if I was going to do anything like that, I wouldn't do it with an audience and I would want to be alone with her to make the moment special.*

"Kurama do you plan on answering me or not?" "... What, oh sorry again. Yes, I plan on telling you. This story could be long. Are you sure you want me to tell you?" "Yes. I have to know." "Before I tell you can I ask you a question?" "Yes. What is it?" "Can I tell you the story tomorrow? It is late and I have to get the story straight in my head." "If you must, but I would prefer now." "Trust me it is for the better. I'll meet you at the park that's close to here. I'll be waiting at the bench that's three trees down from the sidewalk." "Okay, I'll be there and you better be there too." "I promise."

Kurama went inside and his friends started questioning what they talked about and if she was going to the Makai. He told them that he would explain all at Genki's temple. So the boys left and went to her temple. After they left the house Rose went into her room and cried on her pillow. She knew it was her Youko but she questioned why he didn't tell her hat he was her mate. She started thinking that he had found another or was mad at her because it was her fault, in her mind, that he died. But all she knew for a fact was that was her Youko and something was holding him back from telling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(At Genki's, once again, with the boys)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Kurama, you owe us some explainations and we want details." Yusuke started off for everyone. "Yes, and we want the truth because we know something is going on and we want, no, need answers, or Koenma will have a melt down. And I know that I want nothing to do with his attitude." "So do we ask questions or are you going to just tell us all the details?" Hiei added. "I'll be willing to explain all if you will let me breathe and get the story together." "Fine." Hiei said once again. "Now do you want me to start from the begining or from what you know so far?" "From the absolute begining." Hiei said (who seems to be doing all the talking at this point).

*************************************************************** **

KV: OMG! I'm sooo sorry. Please forgive me. I lost track of time with school, and lost the internet because of a deal, and just overall my laziness.

Youko: You better pray that you even have readers left after this.

Kuronue: Don't make her feel even worse she bearly got any reviews and now she's crying over how pathetic she is.

Youko: WHAT!? I better go cheer her up. Can you finish for her?

Kuronue: I'd love to. Well first off I'd like to say hi to my girlfriend. Second there will be no review responses for lack of reviews (even though there were a couple). Third she would like to know if you want long chapters and less frequent updates or visa versa? Last but not least, please Review, she is depresed and if you have nothing to say, just say hi. Right now anyhting will work to make her feel better.

KV: Hello to my readers. *sniff* I'm sorry about the story and all. And if it's not that good. If you want me to take it off because it is a digrace then tell me. If you want me to continue, then please tell me in your reviews. All opinions matter to me, good or bad.

Youko: I think it's time for everyone to say good bye.

KV: See you later and hope your day or night is great.

Youko: Bye.

Kuronue: He is a man of few words. It must be because he's brainless.

KV: KURONUE!
Youko: WHAT!

Kuronue: Uh oh. Gotta go and Bye!

*KV and Youko chase Kuronue around while he runs for his life.*