Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Finishing The Conversation ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I wish I owned YuYu Hakusho... but sadly I don't.

KV: Hello. I'm glad that I get to write this chapter.

Yoko: You should be. You've been so busy with reorganizing everything you own. Man I had no clue that you had so much stuff. Where did it all come from?

Kuro: She gets stuff when she steals. Ummm... can I have that?

KV: MY PENDINT?! Never! You have your own so stay away from mine!

Yoko: Man. I haven't seen you act so possessive since someone said that I was going out with them when I wasn't.

KV: Shut up! Ryuu! Thanks for reviewing me. I'm sorry that I'm confusing you with whose talking. I'll try to do better. And now... It's story time! Sit and read or face the consiquences! $words$= song lyrics.

~~~~~~( With Aundrea And Kurama Under The Tree)~~~~~~

Aundrea woke up with a fearful look on her face. Once again she had dreamed of her brother. She started crying. She couldn't handle any of this. She had to settle things between her and Kurama, talk to Ryuudra, and she had to find Kuronue. She wasn't in the happiest of moods.

$na na

na na na na na na

I miss you

I miss you so bad

I don't forget you

Oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly

*chorus*

*The day you slipped away

Was the day I found

It won't be the same

Oh*$

Aundrea thought about her last moments with her brother. 'I had said goodbye and he left. As he headed out the door I stopped him. I asked him one last time if I could go with him. He said that I could on the next one. I reluctantly let him go. I watched him leave with Kurama and shut the door.'

$na na

na na na na na

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye on the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly

*chorus*

$*The day you slipped away

Was the day I found

It won't be the same

Oh*$

Aundrea wiped away the tears on her face and took a few minutes to think. She tried to look as normal as possible. She didn't want to worry Kurama with her tears. She took a deep breath and turned to face her peacful looking kitsune. She tried to shake him awake and he refused to wake up.

She wanted to finish asking him why he thought that he changed. She wanted answers and she wouldn't give up until she got them. Kurama wouldn't stir. He stayed still and was left in his dreams. He wasn't having a very peaceful dream. He was pale and breathing erratically.

$I've had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why

I can't take it

It wasn't fake

It happened you passed by$

He sat up ubruptly and looked at Aundrea. He seemed to be off in deep thought. He looked like he had just faced his worst nightmare. Aundrea tried t get him to talk to her but he wouldn't respond. He just turned away and went off into his own thoughts. She knew that once he started thinking that she wouldn't be able to drag him out of them. She would just have to be patient and wait for him to finish.

$Now you're gone

Now you're gone

There you go

There you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you're gone

Now you're gone

There you go

There you go

Somewhere your not coming back$

Aundrea thought about how he died. 'I was the cause of Kuronue's and Kurama's deaths. If it weren't for me they wouldn't have died. I got Kurama back, but it's like were enemies. He won't talk to me and he's hiding things from me. It's like he's still dead. It's like I lost both of them. Why can't I have them back?!'

$The day you slipped away

Was the day I found

That it won't be the same

Oh

na na

na na na na na na

I miss you$

Kurama came out of his thoughts enough to ask if he could talk to her. Aundrea said that was whst she had been waiting for. She finally got one of her wishes. Kurama had a hard time looking at her and she knew that this was going to be a long talk. She was ready for whatever may come. She was going to make sure everyone of their questions were answered.

"Remember how I told you that I was the one who had changed?" Aundrea nodded her head in agreement. "Well. I wanted to explain what I said. I was also hoping that before I start that yoou will let me finish before you say anything." Aundrea reluctantly agreed to his terms.

"I hope that you don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that you have changed. And I'm also not saying that your change was for the worse or for the better. I'm just saying that we have both changed. What I want you to undrestand is that I have changed too.

The day Kuronue died was a day that changed us both. You became cold and uncaring. You didn't care what happened and you weren't the happy go lucky person you always were. You know your changes better than I do. So if you want to talk about them we will. I just want to tell you how I changed.

I have become a different person altogether. I'm not talking about my new form. I mean that I also switched personalities. I gave up caring about other people. The only person I cared about was you. And after a short time with you I died. I found this new body but you already know that story. My mother brought happiness back into my life.

I had love once again. I tried to forget about you. I thought that if I could put my past behind me that I wouldn't be sad anymore. It's just that the more I pushed my past away the more it came back to haunt me. My mom reminded me of you and my brother reminded me of Kuronue. I couldn't get away from it all.

I can't take back what happened in the past and I can't make it better. I still love you and I still think of Kuronue. I want you to forgive. I have done so many things that I hope you can forgive me. I tried to forget the times we had, I tried to forget Kuronue, and for not being able to help you or your brother. And I want you to know something else. I won't leave my family for the life I once had. I've come to care for them too much. And I hope you can deal with this."

Aundrea had a hard time not arguing against what he was saying. She had to take big breaths and close her eyes a couple times to keep from speaking her mind. She took another deep breath and asked her first question. "Might I have a chance to speak my mind now?" Kurama nodded his head and worried about what she might have to say.

"First off I will always forgive you. That isn't even something you have to worry about. I might be mad or sad but I will eventually get over it. I knew that you wouldn't leave your family. I would never leave Kuro. I know how you feel towards them. I also wouldn't be mad about you trying to forget about the pain the past caused. I tried to forget it too.

I have changed. I didn't want to change and I know you didn't want to either. I was thinking about how I used to act in Makai and compared it to how I act now. I had many different emotions. I could be happy one second and sad the next. Now I mostly feel sorrow and anger. I feel that if I had just gone with you two all of this could have been prevented.

We can't change the past and I know that. But I can still change my future. And hopfully it will be our future. I still love you Kurama and nothing you say or do will change that. I just hope that if only one thing can be the same from our past, it would be our feelings for each other. I hope that you still feel the same towards me now as you did back then."

"Aundrea. I will always love you and only you. I want to be with you still. I said it back then and I'll say it now. I will love you and you only. Now and forever. Nothing will ever change my mind. I care and that is that. I have never changed my mind and I won't."

"Oh, Kurama. I love you. I just want our time together to be happy and pleasant. I want you to forget the past. We have the future to worry about. And maybe Kuro is in it. I just know that if he isn't that I will always have you. Now lets get back to the others and get breakfast. I'm hungery and I have to finish talking to Ryuudra."

"Breakfast sounds good. I just hope that I don't have to cook. I'm not in the mood. And I will be too busy talking to Hiei about behaving himself. It seems that our friends just love to keep us busy with their fights. They act like a married couple." "You're on my train of thought now Kurama. I think those two would make a great couple but they'll never listen to us, now will they?" "Nope. Hiei would prefer to think that he has never been affected by human emotions." "Kurama our friends sound like they are one person in two different bodies."

Kurama and Aundrea stood up and walked back to the campsite laughing like fools. When they got back to the group they got a few stares. And of course Yusuke and Kuwabara had to make rude remarks. Ryuudra just looked away and kept to herself. Hiei wasn't even bothering to listen. Kurama and Aundrea sat down and ate with the others. The guys were surprised by her turn around in attitude. They decided that they would get to know her a little better.

~~~~~~(Intermission)~~~~~~

KV: Sorry about this but since I'm only half way through I decided to take a few minutes to rest. 6 1/4 pages is a good place to take a break. I have been typing for about two hours and I need to clear my mind.

Yoko: I think you should get back to work. I want to know what is going to happen.

Kuro: She has earned a break even though she has been e-mailing Ryuudra while typing this. She also has been learning Japanese. She's over working herself.

KV: Thanks Kuro. I will be typing in a few moments. I'm just going to close my eyes and meditiate. ~(15 min. later)~ Ahh. that feels much better.

Yoko: It was only 15 minutes.

Kuro: That shows you how stressed she is. If 15 minutes is like heaven then you know that this is hard on her.

KV: Thanks Kuro. I better give you back to Kokuro now. JA NE! And now back to your regularly schedueled story.

~~~~~~(End Intermission)~~~~~~

With breakfast done they decided to talk. Ryuudra knew that it was better to keep her thoughts to herself after almost getting killed by Aun. Hiei always kept to himself so Kurama didn't have to say anything to him. Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Botan agreed that she would talk to Aun. Aun slowed down to her pace when Botan called her name.

"What is it Botan?" "The guys and I wanted to get to know you better since were going to be together for awhile." Aun tried to think if this was a good idea. She decided to agree because she would have to be around them for awhile. "Okay... You can ask me any questions you have and I'll try my best to answer them."

"Thanks. First off how do you know Kurama?" "We met in demon world before he died." "How did you meet him?" "He knew someone close to me and because of him we were introduced." "Who was the guy that introduced him to you?" "His name is Kuronue." "Kuronue? That name sounds familiar for some reason."

"His name might be familiar beause he was Kurama's old partner. He might have mentioned him to you." "Oh yeah. Now I remember. But how did you know him?" "He's my brother." "Oh. Well that certainly explains a lot. So you and Kurama must be great friends. I mean after spending your life with them you must know all about him." "I know a lot. And we were great friends."

"What do you mean "were"?" "Kurama and I aren't friends anymore." "Why is that?" "We fell in love. So he is much more than just a friend to me." "So he's your mate?" "Yep." "That's great! How did your brother take the news?" "He was quite calm I must say." "Wow. Your such a lucky girl. Kurama has so many fangirls and he wouldn't even consider going out with them. And now I know why."

"Yes. I'm glad to know that he didn't go after all those girls." "Ah yes. So where is your brother? Shouldn't he be here with you and Ryuudra?" "He couldn't come. Ryuudra wouldn't let me go alone so she came with me. She is a little over protective of me." "So where is your brother? And why is she so protective of you?"

"Well. Ryuudra has been with me since I was a little girl. We have been friends most of our lives. I trust her with mine and she trusts me with hers. The only other person she comes close to trusting is Kuronue. Being together all of our lives it was only natural that we became as close as we did. As for Kuronue. I believe he is far away but his actual whereabouts are unknown."

"Oh. So why are you with us instead of him?" "He left without me and I have no clue how to find him. And I'm with you because of Kurama. I wanted to be with him if I couldn't be with Kuronue. I love hanging around Ryuu but I wanted to be with him as well. I'm also with you because I believe that were your heading is where my brother might be... near." "Okay. I see. Thanks. And I'm sorry about when we first met." "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so cruel but after years of work I let anger out on the wrong people." "Apology accepted. I'm going to talk to the boys now. See ya!" "Bye."

Botan walked faster to catch up to the boys. Aundrea stayed in the back for awhile. She soon picked up the pace and caught up to Kurama. She walked with him smiling the whole time. He sniled with her and they stayed closer to the others than normal. Ryuu stayed back but kept a close look out for Aundrea. She wanted her to enjoy her happiness and wouldn't let anyone spoil it for her.

They had many miles to travel and it was going to be a long trip. Aundrea wanted to get to her brother as soon as possible but wouldn't push them too hard. As long as Kuronue was still alive she would go at a steady pace to find him. Aundrea just relaxed and enjoyed the peace and tranquility she was sharing with Kurama and Ryuu.

They eventually had to stop for a rest. They decided that since it was getting dark they would stay there for the night. Aundrea went to get some herbs so she could make dinner. Kurama sat and had to endure the tauntings of his friends. They were teasing him about his feelings towards Aundrea. Luckily Kurama had patience.

Aundrea came back and started cooking. She made a salad and hamburgers. No one asked where she got the meat. They thought they better not ask for fear of what it was. The meal was peacful except for the fact that Aundrea could notice Ryuu glaring at various trees. She knew that Ryuu was having diagreements with Hiei still and she wanted to make her ignore him, which she did do most of the time.

Aundrea got up and gave Ryuu a couple hamburgers and talked to her about Hiei. Ryuu didn't really want to discuss him but Aundrea dragged her into it. Ryuu could never get Aundrea to stop talking about a subject unless she didn't want to talk about it. So Ryuu was stuck listening to her friend rant on and on.

Eventually Aundrea stopped annoying Ryuu because Kurama wanted to talk to her. She left to talk to him while Ryuu was left to her thoughts. Aun was talking with the group. She was more like listening to what they said. She was hoping to get to sleep soon because they were all acting like idiots. She couldn't take much more so Aun and Kurama went to sleep under the same tree as Ryuu.

Aundrea was actually having peaceful dreams for once. She was dreaming of the future. She dreamed of getting her brother back. Of having everything normal again. She had everything she could ever want. Her family, friends, and mate. It was the most wonderful dream she ever had. She slept so soundly that when it was time for them to get going Kurama had a hard time waking her up.

They had to continue on their way and couldn't stop. They had to get halfway there by the end of the week, and there were going to be lots of obstacles. They had yet to meet up with demons and that was very lucky for them. They were definitely going to have to fight some high S class demons to get into the castle.

As they finished dinner they sensed a high spirit energy. They all stood up and got in a fighting stance. They kept waiting for nothing. Soon the alarm was down and no spirit was sensed. Aundrea walked foward towards the denser brush. She looked and sensed something in the distance.

Kurama walked up to her and asked what she thought. "There was a decent amount of spirit energy in the distance. Do you think that the guy your after would send a scout of some sort after you?" "Well, If they did capture Kuronue and they have him, they surely wouldn't want to give up such a valuable asset without a fight."

"Do you think they have a connection to you? I mean, since they did kill my brother wouldn't that make you their next target?" "Not necessarily." "Never the less I'm going to find it and kill it. Unless it's my brother. But what are the odds of that." "I can't believe that you can make jokes about this!" "Well sorry. It just helps to lighten the burden. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Hey Kurama. Where's your girlfriend going? You don't want her to break a nail now do you?" "She'll be fine Yusuke. She just wants to confirm her theories." "But don't you think you should protect her?" "No Kuwabara. If anyone needs the protection it's the thing she's after." "How come your so sure in her abilities?" "Well Yusuke. I was the one who taught her how to fight in the first place." "Okay. If ya think she can handle it I believe ya."

The guys went back to talking and Kurama sat with them. Ryuu, however, wasn't very happy with Kurama. Sure Aundrea was strong and could take care of herself. That she knew well. But as her mate he should care more about her well being. At least she would get a chance to get away for awhile. She would have a reason to leave without looking weak.

Ryuu followed, and soon caught up . She saw Aundrea questioning a water demon. Ryuu was cautious approaching the demon. She would never explain why. (I will explain why in later chapters don't worry). She walked up to Aundrea and hissed at the demon. She was able to catch most of their conversation thanks to her timing.

"Who are you and who do you work for?" "..." "Answer me!" "I have no reason to answer you!" "If you want to live than you will." "I work for Jurin." "Jurin?" "Yes. Jurin." "Why are you here?" "I'm here to get information on the Spirit Detectives and give it to Jurin." "Before I decide what to do with you, answer me this. Do you have a demon named Kuronue locked up in your castle?" "Why would I tell you anymore. I knew I was going to get captured and I was supposed to give them this information. Nothing more. So what are you going to do with me?" "You'll see."

Aundrea proceeded to walk off back in th direction she came from with the demon in front of her. She was making him go back to the campsite with her. She would leave what happens to him up to the team since it was their mission. She was sure Hiei would love to slit his throat. Maybe Kurama could squeeze more information out of him that he needed to know. She really didn't care. She would just relax and be happy with whatever the outcome.

"Hey guys! Would you look at what I found. I found a little spy." "Kurama was right. She is good." "You idiot. Of course Kurama is right. Is he ever wrong?" "Don't call me an idiot Urameshi! And Kurama could have been wrong for once." "Guys! Stop arguing and take this low class demon away from me." "What are we gonna do with him?" "I don't care Yusuke. For all I care you could just give him to Hiei and let him slit his throat. I got all I needed from him and I don't need anymore."

"Man Kurama. Your girl has major mood swings. Must be hormones." "Yusuke!" Botan slapped him in the face. "Why don't we ask him questions and find out what we need to know." "Why bother asking me when your little girlfriend already did." "Oh boy. Now I know why she's upset. Hiei could you take care of this? I'll be right back. I have to talk to her and this will not be pleasant."

Kurama walked off in the direction Aundrea had headed. "Aundrea?" "I'm over here Kurama." "Are you okay?" "Yep just fine. I'm just a little mad at that demon." "Why? What did he do?" "He wouldn't answer any of my questions about Kuronue." "So he works with Jurin?" "Yep. I can't get him to talk to me. He obviously doesn't think women are meant to comprehend what men say. Stupid jerk." "Calm your temper. It won't help us find Kuronue any sooner." "I know. What do you say we go back?" "Okay. Just close your ears when we get there." "Why?" "You'll see."

Kurama proceeded to lead her back to the campsite. It was a good thing she listened to Kurama and plugged her ears. When they got back, there was yelling and arguing. It was just one big loud monstrosity. Aundrea yelled at them to be quiet before they alert other demons to their whereabouts. The arguement continued on, but quietly. It was finally decided that Botan would take him to Koenma. She told them that she would meet up with them later.

The gang settled in for a long night. They needed their rest for whatever they might have to face in the future. Aundrea got her second night of bliss and Kurama got a natural night of peace. Ryuu just thought about that demon for a moment and then blocked it out and fell into a light sleep. She couldn't count on that stupid fox to keep a decent watch.

~~~~~~(With Botan)~~~~~~

"Koenma sir?" "What is it Botan?" "I have a demon here that works for Jurin." "What! Have him locked up immediately!" "Yes sir." Botan took the demon to George who locked him up in Spirit Jail. "Koenma sir. I found out the whereabouts of that demon theif you were looking for." "The one that snuck into Ningenkai?" "Yep, that's her sir." "Did you send the detectives after her?" "I didn't have to."

"Finally they did something right. So where is she?" "In Makai." "What!" "I will be bringing her here after their mission. She could prove a valuable asset to the team. Not to mention the fact that I can't bring her here on my own and the boys are busy." "Fine. Just make sure she doesn't cause anymore trouble." "Yes sir." "Now go help them out! GO!" "Uh... Yes sir!"

~~~~~~(Back In Makai)~~~~~~

Botan fell through the portal only to land on a big green tiger. She stood up and looked at the creature. She tried not to scream and make the tiger angry at her. She did not want to be a meal. She slowly walked away from the tiger. Once she was out of the sight of the tiger she ran. She eventually ran into the gang. She literally ran into Aundrea knocking them both over. Aundrea sat under the frightened Botan and tried to look at her.

"Botan are you all right?" Yusuke asked. "Yes. I'm fine. I just got a little spooked back there." "Okay... Can you please get off me now? I would like to stand up." "Oh! Sorry." "Don't worry about it." "So what spooked you?" "I saw a giant white tiger. I was worried I'd be eaten." "I've seen a giant green tiger too." "So have we. So when did you see it Aun?"

"I saw that tiger awhile back. But when did you guys see it?" "We saw it when we first got into Makai." "And now you saw it Botan. I wonder if there is any connection between Jurin and that tiger?" "We won't be able to find out until we find Jurin himself." "You're right Kurama. Let's get going. We might just see that tiger again." Aundrea said as she lead the group onward.

Aundrea led the group in the direction she thought Jurin's castle might be in. She wasn't exactly thrilled that a giant green tiger could possibly be on their side. She was hoping she would be wrong. She didn't want to kill a tiger. She also was afraid of what she would see in the castle. Kuronue could be there or not. He could be alive or dead. She would find out soon.

~~~~~~(End)~~~~~~

KV: Hey. I'm tired. It may have taken me a day to finish but it was worth it.

Yoko: You're just going to end it there?

Kuro: She should. If you take away all the breaks she had, it took her about 4 hours to write this. She deserves a break. Not to mention she still has to edit this. That is the long part. She has to find someone to do it for her.

KV: Kuro. Please shut up. No offense but your making me tired just talking about it. Now it is Thursday, July 15. It is also 7:00 in the morning. I just thought I'd tell you that because if this takes me until Sunday to post, then you know that it is because of the whole editing thing.

Yoko: One long day. The next chapter will be a little shorter. She still has to make it long enough to fit a lot of info that she won't tell you about yet. She doesn't want to ruin the story. JA NE!!

KV and Kuro: JA NE!!!

KV: And review all the hard work I did for all you reading this.


At this time I would also like to thank certain people for helping me get this far in the story. I would like to thank Azulmizu (Kokuro/my sis (lol)) for helping motivate me and for writing her story "Held Captive In Jurin's Castle". I would also like to thank my editor. If it weren't for him I'd have to do it. I would also like to thank Ryuudra for letting me use her character in this story. She has helped me and encouraged THIS story. She helped me take my time with this and was also the inspiration to certain parts. Azul was inspirational too. Thank you all!! And I'm thinking about writting a sequal. Tell me if you think I should. JA NE!!

P.S. The reason I didn't update sooner is because my account got locked. I found this out at a friends house. I'm sorry about this. I said it was going to take me two weeks to update and it did. GOMEN!!! The sad thing is. My most recently deleted fic got deleted because of one sentence. I said something they didn't agree with and someone reported abuse. I would like to know who did. I won't be mean I just want to know. JA NE ONCE AGAIN!!!!