Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Hiei's Pride ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything other than my OC Aundrea.

KV: Hey. This chapter might seem dark because I wrote it awhile back when I was upset.

Yoko: Azul asked what type of fish you were going to have at your party.

Kuro: Yeah.

KV: Well... I'll have halibit, salmon, and tuna I guess. Oh... and to one of my reviewers who asked a question. I hope this will answer your question. When I said that Ann was going to help him relax she meant putting his mind at ease. She would get his mind off of stress and get it on things he likes.

~~~~~~(In Aundrea's Dream)~~~~~~

Aundrea was remembering how Kuronue had taught her to fight and defend herself. She watched as he joked Yoko about different subjects. How he fought with Yomi. How she imagened he died. What could possibly be his fate as she dreamed.

~~~~~~(Out Of Her Dream)~~~~~~

Hiei was keeping a close eye on Ryuudra. Ryuudra was keeping on her guard and making sure he did nothing to her or Aundrea. Ryuudra and Hiei could both sense that Aundrea was stressed or depressed over something. Ryuudra looked at her friend with sympathy in her eyes. She immediatly replaced that look with a more intemadating one once she heard Hiei move into a fighting stance in the tree.

Kuwabara sensed something was wrong as well but kept it to himself. He talked with Yusuke and Botan. He did a good job of keeping quiet until Yusuke noticed something. Even though he hadn't said a word or acted strangely he still noticed. Kuwabara had shivered like all the other times he had when he felt something.

"Whats wrong with you Kuwabara? Did you sense a strong spirit signal somewhere?" "Naw. It's nothing like that Urameshi. I just got a feeling that someone is sad. Is it you Botan?" "Nope. I feel just normal." "Then what about you Urameshi?" "I'm fine. I don't feel sad." "Do you think it was Hiei?" "Like the shrimp would show his feelings to us." "Yeah Botan. Hiei would either hide it or leave and act out his emotions somewhere else." "Well... How about Ryuudra?" "She's laying down next to Aundrea." "How about..." "Hold it. I feel two sets of sad emotions."

Kuwabara, Yusuke, and Botan tried to sense where the emotions where coming from. And why they were feeling so sorrowful. They didn't notice Kurama's absense or Aundrea's shaking. They just concluded that it was a random demon near by. They continued their conversation.

~~~~~~(With Kurama Deep In The Forest)~~~~~~

Kurama sat under a tree thinking of what Aundrea had said. He didn't truely want her to change just for him. He wanted her to be as she was. He would always accept her for who she was. He just wondered if she felt the same way towards him. Pondering his thoughts he didn't notice something looking at him.

The same tiger they had spotted before was now watching him. The tiger could feel his sorrow and thought that he was someone else. The tiger sniffed around but didn't find any familiar scents and left. She walked through thick trees and dense forests to see if she could find what she had been looking for all this time.

~~~~~~(At The Campsite)~~~~~~


Aundrea woke up to find everyone asleep. She was looking for Kurama and couldn't find him. She wished that he was right there by her side. She sat up and sighed. After looking around some more she decided to go and find him. She headed deep into the dark and dank forest of Makai. Always keeping an eye out for demons and Kurama.

Ryuudra had stayed where she was. She didn't want to have to see Kurama. She prefered fighting with Hiei over him. She sniffed the air and noticed a movement behind her. She turned around and saw a black blur run by. She let out a low growl and got into a fighting stance. She had a feeling she was going to have to fight the "weak midget".

~~~~~~(With Aundrea)~~~~~~

Aundrea had found Kurama's energy print and followed it. She found him in deep thought under a tree. She didn't make a sound as she moved to stand behind him. She looked down at him and got tired of waiting for him to notice her.

"Do you remember what happened the last time you were deep in thought? If I remember correctly you were shoot by a hunter and killed." "Aundrea? What are you doing out here?" "I came to find you. I don't like to leave you by yourself fr obvious reasons." "Yes, I know. You never liked to let Kuronue and I steal without you around. You didn't feel happy and were always nervous. I remember how you would hug us to death when we got back."

"It looks like I was always right to worry. You were over confident and would come back injured. Even if they were minor injuries they were still there. Kuronue was more careful than you. I had to make sure you didn't take demons too lightly. At least Kuronue was smart enough to come back unscathed from most of his thefts. Oh well. The past is in the past and I can't change no matter how badly I want to. What do you say we go back and get some sleep?"

"I'm not ready to leave yet. Why don't you sit down with me and we can finish our talk." "Oh boy. I know this is not going to end well. Whenever we had a sit down conversation in the past it always ment trouble. Must we?" "I would prefer finishing this up so we aren't confused about what we are thinking." "Fine. Just promise me that we wont get mad at each other?" "I promise."

Aundrea sat down next to Kurama and looked at the moon with him. It was 3/4 of the way full. She returned her attention to Kurama once she heard him start speaking. She made sure that he made eye contact with her so se could see his emotions.

~~~~~~(With Hiei and Ryuudra)~~~~~~

Ryuudra had gone back to her original size. She was once again twice the size of Aundrea. She ran into the forest so she wouldn't have to dodge a bunch of humans and a ferry girl. She turned around and listened to the rustling of the trees. She knew that he was around here somewhere. She just had to find out where. (A/N: I'm not good at fighting scenes so if it stinks please don't hate me.)

She heard a rustle and turned in the direction it came from. Then another rustle came from behind her. She put up a spirit sheild and waited for him to attack first. He ran up and tried to hit her but the sheild blocked his attempt.

"Are you so weak that you have to rely on a sheild to protect you?" "No. I just wanted you to come out from hiding. I don't like fighting people who cower from me." "I'm not cowering." "Yeah, sure. Just fight weakling." Ryuu removed her sheild and got ready to use one of her attacks.

Hiei wasn't going to wait and get hit head on with an attack. He used his demon speed andgot away from her face. He thought she would be slow because of her size. He took his chance and went in from her left side to get in a few slashes. He didn't expect her to dodge. She moved her out of the way of the blades path and turned her head toward him to use her first attack.

She used a tornado of flames and he took a head on hit. Hiei used his power over fire to make the hit weaker. He had a good burn on his left arm. He smirked and looked at her. "I didn't know you were that fast. I wont mae the same mistake twice. And to let you know. Your attacks wont do any good. I'm a fire demon and I can control flames."

Ryuu didn't let this affect her. She just smirked at him. "You obviously don't know your type advantages. Dragon and flying are stronger than fire. You're the one whose attacks wont do any good." Hiei glared at her and she glared back had enough to rival his glare. She still had a smirk on her face. "I'm going to have to wipe that smirk off your face." "How many times has that line been used?" "Hn." "Nyah."

Ryuu took off into the air using her wings and she now had an advantage. She sensed Hiei behind her and she turned. She dived under his attack and useed her wing to hit him. She left a small cut on his side. "If you couldn't tell me wings are as sharp as knieves." "Hn." "Nyah." She looked down at the ticked fire demon and gave him a bigger smirk. (A/N: If that is possible.)

Hiei moved back into the trees and tried multiple attacks. He only succeeded in giving her minor cuts. Lucky for Hiei they were equal in the strength department. They continued fighting until Hiei got pissed that the battle was taking so long. He was thinking about using his Dragon of the Darkness Flame but couldn't decided wiether or not to use it.

"Is that the best you got weakling? Man a low class demon is more of a challenge." "Any demon would be a challenge for you." "Nyah. Just because you weak and unskilled doesn't mean you have to be so mad at me." "Hn. I'm a way better fighter than you and I'll prove it to you." Hiei took off the wrap on his arm and got ready to use his DOTDF technique.

~~~~~~(With Aundrea and Kurama)~~~~~~

"Wait. Kurama. Do you feel that?" "Yeah it feels like Hiei..." "And Ryuu." "You don't think that they're fighting each other do you?" "Knowing Hiei and Ryuudra they probably are." "We should stop them before they kill each other. I don't think I could handle another death." "Lets go."

Aundrea and Kurama didn't even get past their first sentences before they had to leave to stop them. It took a long time to get to them. When they got there they saw Ryuudra flying in the air and Hiei in the middle of a field. They ran into the field to try and stop them.

"Stop!" "Aundrea be careful." "I know Kurama." Kurama ran up to Hiei and started yelling at him that he shouldn't be fighting. Aundrea yelled at Ryuu to come down but she wouldn't listen to her. Hiei and Kurama looked at Ryuu in shock. Ryuu had never actually fought with Aundrea before.

"Ryuudra Djibrou. Get down here now!" "Nyah." "Don't be stubborn." "Nyah." "Don't make me come up there to get you." "Humph." "Ryuu. I'm trying to be kind here but your making that really hard. Your acting like Kurama when we lived in the Makai." "I'm NOT acting like HIM!" "Yes you are. Now come down here. Do you want me to yell my thoughts out to everyone?" "Fine. I'm coming down."

Ryuu flew down to Aundrea side all the while glaring at Hiei and Kurama. She pushed Aundrea away from them so they could talk. She took her a few yards away from them and Kurama had already started argueing with Hiei. Ryuu looked at Aun and started talking with her.

"What were you thinking? Fighting with Hiei! Why? Answer me!" "I will once you give me a chance to speak. I fought with him because he was insulting us and threatened us. I wasn't going to stand by and listen to that." "All that over a few insults?! I don't care if he insults me. And you shouldn't care either." "That isn't like you not to care. Why did you change? Why are you acting so weird?" "You think I changed?" "Yeah." "I knew it!" "Knew what?" "Never mind. Just don't fight any more. I have... stuff to do. Tell Kurama I'll talk to him later. I need to think for awhile." "Nyah."

Aundrea walked bak to the tree she found Kurama sitting under. She sat down and found herself thinking. She compared her past life to her present one. 'Wow. I have changed a lot. Well. The only way to fix thatis toact like I did in the past. I just hope I can. Kuronue, please give me strength. I will change with your help and I will be the once perfect friend, sister, and mate I once was. And I will find you.'

"Aundrea!" "What is it Kurama?" "Oh. There you are. We never got to finish our talk. I was hoping we could." "Can we continue it tomorrow while we walk to the castle?" "Yeah. Let me guess your thinking of Kuronue." "Yeah. I miss and..." "I know. I lived with you for years. I know how your mind works." "Can we stay here tonight? We get a better view of the moon and we can get to the campsite fast enough." "Sure."

Aundrea laid down next to Kurama and she looked up at the moon. Kurama looked at the moon with her and got comfy next to her. Ryuudra didn't want to see the fluffyness so she was at the campsite. She didn't want to be there but Kurama told her that was were Aundrea would look for her. Hiei was sitting in a tree still grumpy. Everyone was fast asleep. The moon keeping a close eye on them.

~~~~~~(End)~~~~~~

KV: That wasn't as dark as I thought it would be. I haven't decided exactly how I'm gonna write the next chapter yet. I could make happyish or dark. My choice.

Yoko: Whatever. I just hope that you aren't too cruel to me.

Kuro: Is she ever? She loves you and only you.

KV: That's true. I thought about everyone I love and it was a short list. I do have lots of crush's though. Maybe it's lust. Or there could be a full moon.

Yoko: A full moon. I think that was last night.

Kuro: That explains a lot.

KV: Hey! Whateva. I tink I'll put up a that story tomorrow. JA NE! I hope you review. And sis. Do what ya want. I'll live. See ya later.

Kuro and Yoko: JA NE! Hope to see you again soon.