Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Rest And Confessions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything other than some mangas I bought and my OC.

Yoko: Tell me that dragon isn't around anywhere.

KV: Why? You two still fighting?

Ryuu: Yep. I refuse to get along with the likes of him.

Kuro: That makes two of us.

KV: Let me guess. You two had another fight?

Kuro: Yep.

KV: Great. Now everyone is in a sour mood. Except for me. I think I'm gonna have a party with a few bishies. ^__^

Yoko: WHAT?! Not while I'm around your not.

Kuro: I'll be there. Are you gonna invite some old friends?

KV: Yep. And Yoko will be there otherwise I'll be mad and no one wants that.

Ryuu: I'm not going. No one can make me.

KV: *Whispers in Ryuu's ear* Now will you go?

Ryuu: Fine. But I refuse to date anyone of them.

KV: Will have to see about that later. Right now it's time to go to the story while I prepare.

~~~~~~(In Makai with the Gang)~~~~~~

Aundrea had just started making breakfast when Yusuke and Kuwabara woke up and started yelling food. The two boys ran over to her yelling about what they want and asking about how long its going to take or if its ready. She was being very petient by not killing or yelling at them. Kurama was surprised to say the least. He was smiling at how good her control is.

Botan woke up and told them to stop pesstering her and that it wouldn't make the food cook any faster. They stopped bugging her and watched her cook. They were drooling and were saying how good it looked. Aundrea cracked a smile at the compliment.

Everyone was shocked to see her actually smile. They got nervous and shut up imediatly. She gave them a confused look and then smirked. She forgot that they had never really seen her smile. yoko and Kuronue only knew of her sweet sensitive side.

She got some plates and put the food on it. She handed them the food. Althoughgetting Hiei to eat was more of a challenge. She had to climb up the tree and force him to eat. She told everyone they were going to res and have fun today. Lets just say that their eyes were as big as Yusuke and Kuwabara's mouths.

They decided not to jinx her mood by asking questions and silently jumped up and down with joy. Yusuke and Kuwabara were talking with Botan. Ryuudra was glaring at Hiei and it seemed that they were having a conversation using telepathy. Aundrea moved over to Kurama and started talking to him.

She said that she had something she wanted to discuss with him. He sadi nothing and stood up. He walked further into the woods with Aundrea following him. He knew this was going to be a conversation that he didn't want the other to hear.

~~~~~~(Conversation between Hiei and Ryuudra)~~~~~~

"Aundrea is a weak demon. She shouldn't even be on this mision. It's bad enough I have to deal with the detectives, but now I have to deal with a weak girl." "She is not weak. She is trying to be nice to those pathetic humans." "She is weak. Being kind to humans is weak. She should just leave." "We almost did. Unfortunatly he got in the way again." "You mean Kurama?" "Yes. He stopped us from leaving. If I weren't looking out for Aundrea's best interests I would've killed him years ago."

"Why would you kill the fox?" "He gets in the way too much. Why don't you just drop the subject and leave me and Aundrea alone. I'm tired of dealing with a weak short loser." "I'm not weak." "Prove it then." "Fine. I'll kill you." "I'd like to see you try." "Watch your back because no one else will. And you can garientee I will take advantage of your guard being down." "All talk and no action Hiei." "Hn."

~~~~~~(Yusuke, Kuwabara and Botans Coversation)~~~~~~

"You sure that girl doesn't have a twin?" "I'm with Kuwabara on this one. I mean she was all mean and dark and now she's sweet and caring. She didn't even threaten me when I was complaining about breakfast taking too long to cook. What do you think made her change her mood?" "She's the same demon. She doesn't have a twin. Otherwise our records are all wrong. And I don't know why she changed her moods so suddenly." "Do you think there is something were missing?" "Well, we never took the time to get to know her Yusuke." "Maybe she isn't that bad after all. We should get to know her better." "I agree with Kuwabara." "I think you too are actually making some sense for once."

~~~~~~(Aundrea and Kurama a good distance from the others)~~~~~~

"So, what do you want to talk about?" "Well... I've been thinking about what you said. You said that I had changed... and you were right. I guess I changed for the worse. I wanted to appologize for cruel behavior and ignorance. I never ment to be like this. I tried to stay the same but so much changed and I changed with it. Can you forgive me?"

"Aundrea... of course I'll forgive...but the question is... can you for give me?" "What do you mean? You've done nothing wrong. You have been perfect just like you used to be. You made me realize what I haven't even noticed was starting. I owe you thanks and my love."

"You just don't see it do you? You aren't the one who should be sorry. Your the one who has done nothing wrong. Your the one who's perfect. I can't even begin to describe what I'm thinking. I tried to find flaws in you. I tried to see if you changed. And... you haven't. You just don't see how wrong you are. You never could."

"What are you talking about?! Stop talking like this. I don't want to hear anymore. Just stop it! Why do you have to act like this? I thought things were going fine, other than my flaws. I just don't see why your trying to change my mind. I know the truth and I'm willing to change again."

"I don't want you to change. You just keep you mind closed to the obvious. You don't know the truth. You haven't seen the truth. If you saw the truth.. you would see... me. You don't see what has happened and you never will. You just want to be iggnorant of the truth. You know why? You don't want to admitt it! You don't want to admitt what is really happeneing!"

"Why are you yelling at me?! Why do you have to act like this? I know I can be iggnorant... I always was... why do you have to say these things to me? Why can't I change back to the way I used to be? Is there something your hidding from me? Tell me! What can't you tell me the truth that I don't see?!"

"You already know. You know everything. You don't want to admitt it. You know yet you won't admitt it. I know you know. You brought it up already and you still don't see that your right. The truth is right in front of you. The only thing we have left to discuss is... can you handle what has happened and what will be?'

"Your talking in riddles. You aren't making any sense. Maybe your still sick and this is because of a fever? You can't truely expect me to believe we have nothing more to dicuss. You can't truely expect me not to handle this false reality in which you live. You are the one who can't see the truth. Not I... but you. Your the one."

"It's hopeless. You have only half of it right. The only thing you've said that is true... is that I'm the one. Tell me you realize what I'm saying. Tell me your not just playing some game. Tell me that what you say is true. Tell me something that is new. I can't hear you repeat the same thing over and over till the end. I just won't."

"If you can't take what I'm saying then don't listen. I'll tell you this much. Everything you are saying is a lie and I will have no part in it. I will stay to what I know and nothing more or less. You can say what you want but it will have no effect on me. Do as you please. I'm going to go back to the others and take a nap. Talk to me when you regain your senses."

Aundrea walks off leaving Kurama to look at ther retreating form. The only proof of their conversation is a few tears shed by them both. Kurama sits in the grass with a sorrowful look. He stares at the ground, unmoving, uncaring. He sits as a statue would. He sits in the hollow shell of a body he has. All emotions have left with his heart leaving a dead form in its wake.

~~~~~~(With the Group minus One)~~~~~~

Aundrea put a small smile on her face as she entered viewing range of the group. She walked over to a tree and laid down. She put her arms under her head and curled up. Ryuudra sensed her presense and walked over to her dear friend. She laid next to her and she could smell the fresh tears she had shed. Ryuudra let out a low and quiet growl. She didn't move so she wouldn't wake her.

Hiei glared at the dragon. He heard her growl and thought it was for him. He would have killed her if Aundrea hadn't come i and ruined his plans. He kept an eye onn the dragon waiting for one wrong move. Waiting for sleep to claim her or for her to leave and hunt. Anything he could use to his advantage was welcome.

Botan was still chatting away with Kuwabara and Yusuke. They remained oblivious to the earlier conversation. They talked about what they had left to discuss. They were running out of topics and had to think of something. They had settled on how the mission had come up and how it was so lame.

"Botan?" "Yes Yusuke?" "How come were on this mission? I mean who knows about this so called demon?" "Well, it was strange. This girl came to warn us of a demon... "dictator" you could say. She told us there were two prisoners and that he was using them for something. She never told us. She said that it was a bat demon and fairy witch that were held captive. She died after she gave us the information. I wish she could have told us what he planned to do."

~~~~~~(Hiei's Mind)~~~~~~

'I will get you when your not prepared. Nothing will stop me. you challenged me and I will prove victorious. You could never beat me. I'm stronger. Nothing is stronger than me. I'll prove my strength to you. I should feel sorry for you but I don't. I warned you not to call me weak and now you shall pay for your stupidity. I wait for death and will enjoy every minute of it.'

~~~~~~(End)~~~~~~

KV: Another cliff hanger.

Yoko: Yep. You've been doing that a lot lately.

KV: Really? Oh well. I have a party to finish planning. I'll invite Larva, Kenshin, Kagami, Seeu, Sesshomaru, InuYasha, Hiei, Kuronue of course, Kira. I'll have to write this down later.

Kuro: Your going through with this?

KV: Yeah. Why wouldn't I?

Kuro: You right. You love parties.

KV: Yep. I'll make chocolate cake! I love chocolate cake. There'll be cookies, soda, pie, chips, dip, fries, burgers, hot dogs, fish, candy, and lots of stuff.

Yoko: I'm gonna be sick. @___@

Kuro: Why? She not going to eat that all at once.

KV: He's right. I don't like fish. But I'll eat all the rest.

Kuro: Now I'm gonna be sick.

Yoko: You didn't invite me.

KV: I'm sorry. I'll put you on the list. Now I need to think of dates for the guys.

Kuro: I'm going with Azulmizu.

KV: I knew that. And Yoko is going with me. I think I'll invite Seto.

Yoko: Why would you do that?

KV: To try and set him up with Ryuudra.

Yoko: Go for it!

Ryuu: Don't even think about it.

Yoko: Your back?! Nooo!

Ryuu: Quit making a scene.

KV: Review while I finish planning a party. Maybe I'll make it into a FanFic since my CYOA was deleted. If I do I'll make people vote for who they want to be with. Then we can have one big bash! Yah! JA NE!