Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Traveling ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything other than my OC Aundrea.

KV: Hey. I just love this story.

Yoko: Why? What's so special about it?

Kuro: It has her friends and family in it.

KV: Yep. That and I have no clue what else. I just like it for some reason.

Kuro: Whatever works for you.

Yoko: Yep. We just want you to be happy.

Ryuudra: Yes. I never want you to be sad or angry.

KV: Aww. You guys are the greatest.

Yoko: Why are you here Ryuu?

Ryuu: Only KV can call me that.

Yoko: Sorry. So why are you here?

Ryuu: I wanted to visit KV and I never leave her side. Do you think I'd leave her with the likes of you?

Yoko: Not anymore. Well she has to write so say goodbye.

~~~~~~~~(In Makai with Everyone)~~~~~~~~

Aundrea just recently woke up to feel a warm embrace. She turned her head to see Kurama sleeping peacefully. She gently pushed Kurama to wake him. He just turned over and took her with him. She could hear Kuwabara and Yusuke snikering. She whispered something in his ear and he woke up He sat up and looked at the two boys. Kurama was still trying to wake up fully.

"Why don't you two try to wake Botan up?" Kurama asked sleepily. The boys walked over to Botan and proceeded to wake her up. "How do you put up with them?" "You get used to it after awhile." "Lets pray I don't have to get used to them. If I do, there will be know to try to get along with when I'm done." "Isn't it too early in the morning to be making threats." "No. And if Botan even comes within 5 feet of me I'll kill her too." "Whatever. Why don't you get breakfast so you won't have to be near them." "Fine."

Aundrea headed off into the woods and left behind a very noisy campsite. Botan was arguing with Yusuke about something, Kuwabara and Hiei were arguing, and Kurama was trying to stop both arguments. Kurama just gave up half way through the fights because of a lack in energy. He watched the fights get louder and louder till his poor ears couldn't take it anymore.

Aundrea came back to see everone still fighting and her poor Kurama sitting inpain undera tree. She coouldn't take there nonsense anymore. "SHUT UP!" Everyone stopped and looked at her. "Be quiet and eat." Everyone ran for the food she brought and started devouring it all. She got some for her and Kurama and sat with him.

"Are you okay Kurama?" "Yeah. I'll be fine. It's just that they were so loud my ears couldn't take it anymore." "I understand. I couldn't put up with it either. Here. You need to eat more." "Thanks. Where did Ryuudra head off to?" "I asked her to scout up ahead to make sure it was clear. With all the noise those idiots were making I was afraid they'd attract demons. I didn't want to have to save their butts." "Understandable. I just don't want you to over work yourself." "I won't. Besides, I'm more woried about you. I don't want you getting sick from trying to stop all these fights." "I won't."

Ryuudra came back to the campsite and sat down inbetween Aundrea and Kurama. She told her that there was no danger up ahead. Aundrea told her that she should get something to eat before they left. Ryuu said that she ate while she was out. Aundrea laid back and waited for everyone to finish eating. She looked at the sky out of boredom.

Once everyone was done eating they continued walking. The walk wasn't very pleasant with Botan, Yusuke, and Kuwabara complainiing all the way. Botan stopped complaining after she got a death glare from Aundrea. Botan got on her oar so her feet wouldn't hurt. Kuwabara and Yusuke were having a competition of who was in the worst condition. Hiei made a coment about Kuwabara and they got into a fight. Yusuke got in an argument with Botan because she got to fly around on an oar while he had to walk.

Aundrea was begining to get very ticked. She was on the verge of poping a vain. Kurama slowed down his pace so he would be a little further away from her. She whispered in Ryuudra's ear and told her to take care of this. Ryuudra let out a low and fearce growl. She told everyone that next person who made a sound would be her lunch. They instintly shut their mouths and got as far away from her as possible.

Aundrea was smirking and almost broke out laughing at their terrified faces. She just kept walking while enjoying the silence. She was so glad that she didn't have to kill them herself. It would have been a waste of her time. She kept her eyes on the trail they were taking and her thoughts on Kuronue. Kuronue was her main priority right now. She had to keep focused.

Kurama was keeping his concintration on other demons in the area. He was making sure their spirit energy was far away from them. He didn't want them to get attacked because of an ambush. He kept his guard up and wasn't letting it down. He got nervous a couple of times because a few demons got too close or comfort.

Hiei was also keeping his eyes out for anything out of the ordinary. He wasn't going to stay on this mission for longer than he had to. Once in awhile he would contact Kurama telepathically to see if he noticed anything weird. He kept ahead of the group and cleared the path of stray and weak demons. He was pretty much off in his own little world.

Yusuke was thinking random thoughts. He would go from perverted thoughts, to complaining, to unanswered and un imortant questions, and back to perverted thoughts. His mind wasn't staing on one topic too long. He just had so much he wanted to ssay but couldn't because of Ryuudra. He had to watch everything he did around her.

Kuwabara was worse off then Yusuke. When he did have a train of thought it wouldn't last for very long. He would think about Yukina, killing the "shrimp", how his cat is, or nothing at all. It was sad because Kuwabara didn't have much control over his mind so it was hard for him to stay quiet. He did obey though so he wouldn't get eaten.

Botan was just as random as Yusuke and Kuwabara. She would think about why she came her, how Koenma forced her to come, trying to figure out why Aundrea agreed to go with her so willingly, why she couldn't be with her friends at the mall, where this place was, and way she was being told what to do by a dragon. She just wasn't a happy camper you could say.

Ryuudra's thoughts were all concentrated even though they made to no one other than Aundrea. She thought about how much she wanted to keep her safe, about roasting everyone including Kurama, other creatures she had meet and hed known, different foods she wanted to try, and how she wanted to go home and sleep or kill a demon.

The group was having a hard time staying quiet. This was a challenge for them. They all wanted to complain about how hungery they were and they wanted to let all their thoughts out of their heads. Kurama stopped and this caused everyone else to stop. He told Hiei that they should stop for awhile before everyone dies from hunger and boredom.

Kurama told everyone they were going to take a break and get something to eat. Botan, Yusuke, and Kuwabara were jumping and happy. They realized Kurama had talked so they figured it was safe if they talked. While they started talking about anything and everything, Aundrea was glaring at Kurama. He looked hurt and surprised. He walked over to her and asked what was wrong.

They walked into the forest together and she began yelling at him. "Why did you do that? We could have gotten at least a few more miles before we had to stop." "They can't travel that long without a break. Yusuke and Kuwabara need to eat a lot to keep their strength up. Botan needs rest she isn't like us. Hiei is the only one that can handle hat were putting them through." "Why are you with them then? Why are you working with people who'll just slow you down?" "They are my friends. What do you want me to do? Leave them behind?" "Yes. If it will get me to that castle faster." "I can't do that." "Then maybe I should go on without all of you." "Why have you changed so much?" "I could ask you the same thing."

Aundrea went back to get Ryuudra. She walked over to her companion and told her of the new plans. Ryuudra gave a happy growland started walking off in the direction they were headed with Aundrea following right behind. She didn't look back and just continued on her way. Ryuudra could sense something was wrong and would ask her when they stop to sleep.

Kurama came back to the campsite. No one had noticed that he had been gone or that Aundrea and Ryuudra were gone. Kurama sat down and let out a deep sigh. He sat thinking about what he had done. Yusuke noticed Kurama and tried to find Aundrea so she could cheer him up. Yusuke noticed that both her and the dragon were missing. He went over to Kurama to ask what happened.

"Yo, Kurama. Were's your girlfriend?" "We got in an argument and she left." "What did you fight about?" "Nothing serious." "Why aren't you going after her?" "She'll just leave again." "What's got her so steamed?" "She just thinks were going too slow and she wants to get there as soon as possible." "What's so important to her anyway? It's not like this has anything to concern her." "Your right there." 'I can't tell Yusuke about Kuronue, Aundrea would never forgive me. What am I going to do?' "So what are you going to do know?" "Hope that she is safe and hope that we catch up to her before anything bad happens." "What, afraid that she'll get injured?" "Nope. For anyone that gets in her way." "Whatever. At least since that sour puss is gone we can have some fun." "Yeah. I guess your right."

"Hey, what are you guys talking about without me?" "Nothing that concerns you Kuwabaka." "Take that back." "Make me." Yusuke and Kuwabara get into another fight and Botan is the only one who tries to stop it. Hiei watches in amousment. Kurama gets up and walks off to find Aundrea. He got a little ways when he figured out her trail. He knew that the trail of dead corpses was left by me.

He followed the trail till it got dark. He knew she would have settled down for the night and that he could catch up to her faster. He walked along and sensed her spirit energy. He followed the energy to where she lay asleep. He walked over to her and shoke her awake. She wouldn't wake up so he tried Ryuudra. She woke up instantly. "What do you want?" she hissed. "I want you and Aundrea to come back with me." "The only reson I'm listening to you is because she wants to be with you. I don't know why but she does. And I'll make sure she's hapy."

Kurama picked Aundrea up and carried her back to the campsite. This time he increased his speed/ He got there in half the time it took to leave. He sat down under a tree and laid her down next to him. He slowly fell asleep with her. Ryuudra curled up next to Aundrea to keep her warm. Aundrea gave a content sigh and snuggled closer to Kurama.

"Kurama. Time to get up." "Give me a few more minutes." "Your still the slow one." "Come on Aundrea. The group is going to leave without you." "Tell them I'll catch up." "What's wrong? You never acted like this before." "I got about two hours of sleep. How would you feel?" "Hmm. Let me feel your head... Yikes! you have a high fever. Your not going anywhere today." "Now your overacting. I'll be fine with a few more minutes of rest, not an entire day. Besides, what about your brother?" "He can wait. Your sick and need your rest." "Why couldn't you be thid laid back yesterday?" "Your right. This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have gotten so upset you wouldn't have to have come after me. Will you at least ride on Ryuudra for me." "I'm not that weak." "I'll make it so everyone can ride her, we can get there sooner that way. What do you think? It benifits everyone that way. And I won't get mad." "Fine."

Aundrea summoned Ryuudra and told her the change in plans. It took a lot of convincing but in the end Aundrea won. Aundrea told the others that they were going to ride on Ryuudra so they could get there faster. Hiei refused saying that his demon speed was faster. Botan also said that her oar was faster and decided it was also safer. Yusuke was happy and willing. Kuwabara was scared of geting killed and asked if it was safe. Aundrea said she would make sure no one was killed. Yusuke was wondering how Kurama, Aundrea, Kuwabara, and himself would fit on the dragon.

Aundrea got Ryuudra to come over so she could show him. Ryuudra was currently the length of Aundrea. Aundrea said that he was too small and she streched herself out. The dragon was now twice its original size. Yusuke and the others were surprised. Kurama was used to Ryuudra so he wasn't as surprised as everyone else. Aundrea told the others to get on. She walked over to Kurama and he got up on his own. He walked over to ryuudra and sat down behind Aundrea.

Aundrea told Ryuudra to go at a slow and steady pace. She gave an affermative growl and was off. Shortly after she started running Kurama fell asleep against Aundrea's back. Aundrea smiled at her dear fox. She kept her mind on making sure he didn't fall and keeping Yusuke under control. He was screaming along with Kuwabara about how cool this was and how much fun they were having.

Once nightfall came Ryuudra stopped and let everyone off. Aundrea settled Kurama under a tree and went to check on Ryuudra. Ryuudra was a littletired but not much. Aundrea said that she could go back to normal size and that she would stay on guard tonight. Ryudra tried to argue with her but she lost. Ryuudra laid near Kurama so Aundrea wouldn't have to do too much work protecting them.

Aundrea walked off into the forest to get some medicinal herbs for Kurama. She went as fast as she could so he wouldn't have to worry about her. She found the herbs she needed and brought them to Kurama. While she made dinner for the others she worked on the medicine for Kurama. She got a plate of food for him and brought it to him. He ate that and the sticky medicine. He fell asleep after eating.

She made sure that the others were sound asleep and that she knew their spirit siginals. She made sure no demons came within reach of the cmpsite. Aundrea got bored and started humming to herself. Kurama began to stir and she stopped. He told her to continue because it was so lovely and relaxing. She continued humming and he fell back asleep. She fell into a light sleep after he fell asleep. No demons came to disturb them that night.

Kurama woke up first. Aundrea could sense someone was awake and imediatly woke up. She looked at Kurama and asked how he felt. He told her that he felt better and that he should be back on his today. Aundrea had to make sure he was well enough to continue on the trip. She wanted to make sure that he was in good condition for when they get there. She said that he was well enough to continue on. She still suggested a break. She hadn't realized how hard she was pushing everyone.

She had a little plan for today anyway. She wanted everyone to be well rested for when they meet Jurin. She would let no one rest when the time comes to face him. She thought that while everyone rests she could help Kurama rest. She had something important she wanted to tell him and it couldn't wait. She also had one more question she never got to ask him about. She was sure that it would tie in with what she had to say in some way or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(END)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KV: Wow. A cliffy. Do you think you can guess what it has to do with?


Yoko: Something not important and random?

Kuro: Something to do with this chapter?

KV: You'll have to find out the next time I update. Review. JA NE!