Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Unpleasant Journey ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I still don't own anything except for my OC Aundrea. I don't even own my friend Ryuudra.

KV: Hey.

Yoko: Man you type a new chapter every day now.

Kuro: How come they all aren't on FF.N?

KV: My editor is super lazy and refuses to help me. I'm thinking of getting a new one.

Yoko: You should.

KV: Yeah. But he is family. I don't know. I guess updating once a week is enough to people. Well, time for some random sentences. Ryuudra is a real friend of mine. She loves dragons, so I made her one. I hope she's happy. She won't even see this anyway, so why should I care. I also got to make her a morpher. She can change from dragon form to human human form at will. I won't be pairing her with anyone one though. She might just get revenge. I don't know what she could do, but lets not risk anything.

Yoko: Man your boring. I like pink more than this.

Kuro: We already know that. Remember your dark pink school uniform.

Yoko: Hey. I only wore that for my mom. I still hated every moment of it.

KV: You looked good in it. But I like your fighting outfit better. I like the way it goes with your hair. I just love guys hair. I say that if a guy doesn't have great hair than he isn't cute.

Kuro: And that explains the virus.

KV: Menchion him in my presence one more time and I'll kill, even if you are family.

Yoko: Trust me. I saw what happened to the last person that brought him up.

KV: On to the story while I prepare for a sacrafice.

~~~~~~~~~(At the Hidout with Everyone)~~~~~~~~~

After Aundrea and Kurama entered the hidout everyone was yelling. "Why did you bring her back here?" Yusuke shouted. "Are you crazy?! She'll just get in the way!" Kuwabara yelled louder "Hn. This is a waste of my time." Hiei muttered. "SHUT UP!" Aundrea screeched. Ryuudra stood in front of Aundra and growled at them. "Listen to her or I'll kill you all." They all stared at the dragon then at Aundrea. "Thanks. Now, the only reason I'm here is because we can benifit from eachother if Kurama is right." "What did he say?" Yusuke asked. "He said that the reasons that all of us are here might be tied in. If they are, then I can finish this a lot sooner." "What will we get out of this?" Hiei sneered. "You'll get some help. If you don't want it than I'll leave. You are of no importance to me." "So, you'll stay out of our way?" "More than abliged to." "She'll just get in our way, and we'll have to protect her." Hiei said distainfully. "I'd prefere death over your help any day." "Hn. As long as I don't have to protect her and she stays out of my way, she can come."

Hiei walked out of the room followed by Yusuke and Kuwabara. "If any one of them try anything stupid, I'll kill them." "No need Ryuudra. I'm sure their not that stupid, right Kurama." "Yep. And if they are, they'll learn how well I taught you to fight first hand." "Yep. Hahaha. Lets get going before they blame us for being slow." "Okay." "Hm. I'd only do this for you." "I know. And I thank you for it too." "Hm."

They walked out the door in silence. Kurama and Aundrea were walking next to eachother, while Ryuudra walked behind them to watch for danger. She made sure she kept a close eye on everything. Aundrea and Kurama were only a few paces away from the others. The others were talking and joking around except for Hiei who stayed a good distance ahead from him.

Aundrea leaned close to Kurama and whispered in his ear. She said that Ryuudra and Hiei would make a good couple. She laughed at her little joke and Kurama smirked. Ryuudra gave a low growl of disaproval but kept her mean thoughts to her self. Aundrea smiled at her friends innocence and unwillingness to get along in a loving matter with anyone.

Hiei hadn't heard a word or chose to ignore her. He seemed to be off in his own little world. Yusuke and Kuwabara kept joking, till they ended up arguing and getting into a fight. It was just a verbal fight at first but it soon turned into a brawl. Kurama tried to stop them, while Hiei said let them fight, and Aundrea and Ryuudra watched for the fun of it.

Finally the battle ended after Kuwabara was knocked unconscience. Yusuke was forced to carry him since it was his fault he was knocked out in the first place. Kuwabara woke up a little while afterwards. Lets just say Kuwabara wasn't thrilled when he first saw Yusuke's face. Another fight started and Aundrea and Kurama tried to settle it. Hiei and Ryuudra told them to just let them kill eachother. Aundrea said that know matter how badly she wanted that, it was getting in the way of her mission.

Kuwabara was ticked at her for saying she would be happy if they killed eachother. He got up and started yelling at her. he still refused to fight her because she was a girl and it went against his honour code. She gave up and walked away from him and the others. Ryuudra followed along behind her and they went off on their own.

Kurama wasn't pleased with the outcome of things. He ran after her and apologized for Kuwabara. She said that it was okay but she didn't have time to waste on him because she feared for her brothers life. Kurama walked with her and they were slowly joined by the people they left behind. For once everyone walked in silence thinking about the stuff that was important to them.

It became late and they would have to make a camp site and settle down for the night. Hiei went to the top of a tree and got comfortable for sleep. Kuwabar and Yusuke were put to the task of getting firewood because of their fight earlier. They went with a few mutterings of how much they hated everything. Aundrea waited for Kurama to come back with something she could cook for dinner. Kuwabara and Yusuke came back with firewood before Kurama came back with dinner. She started a fire and waited for Kurama.

~~~~~~~(With Kurama in the Forest)~~~~~~~

Kurama hadn't found much of anything that was edible. He finally came acroos a pound and caught some fish. He put the food in a plastic bag he had with him and started walking toward the campsite. On his way he found a portal. The next thing he knew he was on the ground with someone on top of him.

"Ohhh. Ow. Koenma has got to be more careful with where he puts these." "Botan? Would you kindly get off me?" "Huh? Kurama? Oh. I'm so sorry." "It's alright Botan. Why are you here?" "I'll explain once we get to the others." "Fine. Follow me." "That's just fine with me. I'm sure you know where your going because I have no clue." "Just try to be careful. It is dangerous at night and your being a little loud." "Oh. Sorry."

They walked back to the campsite together in complete silence. Or at least as close as you can get when your traveling with Botan. She was talking quietly about strange coincidences and other random topics till she actually got to a usefule topic. She began talking about where a possible location of Jurin's castle might be. Of course Kurama paid a close amount of detail to her. She also menchioned two strange facts. Supposedly held captive in the castle are two demons, a witch fairy demon and a bat demon.

Kurama would have asked more if they wouldn't have already ended up at the campsite. He said hi to everyone and appologized about the delay. He was about to introduce Botan to Aundrea when Yusuke screamed Botans name. "Who's Botan?" Aundrea asked. "Aundrea, this is Botan guide to the River Styx, Botan this is Aundrea my old partner and mate." he whispered the last word.

Aundrea had a horror stricken face. Botan was a little confused. "Are you okay?" "You work for Koenma?" "Yes. What a minute. You aren't the demon theif that was supposed to be arrested by them are?" "So what if I am? What are you going to do about it?" "I'm going to take you to Lord Koenma, that's what I'm going to do." "I'd like to see you try it." The two girls glared at each other and Kuwabara and Yusuke yelled cat fight.

The girls started sizing each other up. Trying to figure out who was stronger. "You said you would take me to Koenma?" "Yes." "Hahaha. A weakling like you. That's hilarious. You couldn't hurt a pice of lint, let alone me." "I wouldn't hurt you." "Then how do you think you can get me to go?" "Well, hopefully you'd go willingly. If not then I'd get one of the boys to take." "Hahaha. Okay. You made me laugh to my full potential, you can stop now." I'm afraid this is no joke." "I'll make a deal with you. Obviously you and everyone else around is too weak. So, I'll go along with you to Reikai, willingly, only if I can finish me mission first." "What's your mission?" "It doesn't concern you." "Well, as long as you don't plan on killing any innocent people, I guess it's okay."

Aundrea started cooking ang ignored all of Botan annoying chatter. She couldn't avoide her conversation for long when she menchioned a bat demon. Aundrea snapped her attention from the food to the blue haired girl. She listened as the girl said that a bat demon was possiblt trapped in this castle along with a fairy witch type demon. The girl said she didn't know either of the demons names only that they were never reported missing. She said they must not have family or they were thought too be dead.

Aundrea put the dinner on seperate plates. She didn't take any for herself. She just walked away and sat down by a tree. She thought about Kuronue being held captive and being tortured. She hoped that he wasn't being tortured. She was just happy that there was still hope of him being alive. She would do anything to have him back safe and sound.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when some bushes rustled. Kurama came out and sat next to her. They sat in silence together until he tried to get her to eat something. He was the only one who could get her to eat in this state. She had a littl ebit of fish and then she laid against him. He held her close and she soon fell asleep. Kurama was careful not to wake her as he walked back to the campsite.

Kurama laid her down by a tree not too far away from the people. he laid down next to her and held her close. He just thought about Kuronue as well. He was hoping his old partner was still alive and well. He just didn't want to get Aundrea's hopes up only to have them dashed. He wanted it to be Kuronue, but what if it wasn't. He didn't want to know what would happen to Aundrea. He thought about Aundrea and slowly fell asleep with her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~(End)~~~~~~~~~~~

KV: Well, what did you think? Did I do better? Hm?

Yoko: I must say there was a little bit of improvement.

Kuro: You did wonderfully in, my opinion.

KV: Your just trying to make me forget that you said the Virus.

Yoko: What are you going to do to him?

KV: *Picks up a morning star* What do you think?

Kuro: *Holds breath*

Yoko: *Covers eyes but has a space between two fingers so he ca still see*

KV: Take this, and this, and some of this, and some of that. Mwahahawhaha. I'd like to see how you figure out how to have babies now.

Yoko: Man! I'm glad I'm not him. Don't you think that was a little harsh?

KV: Nope. Not in the slightest bit. I'm happy now. *Skips away happily*

Yoko: That is so cold. But he got what he deserved.

Kuro: I agree. He should have never messed with my little sister.

Yoko: And my mate. I wonder if I should finish him off.

Kuro: No. Facing my sister is the worse torture in the world.

Ryuudra: I say we roast him.

Yoko: Why are you here?

Ryuu: I'm going to finish up for her.

Kuro: Go right ahead. We have to burry the body.

Ryuu: She thanks you all and hope you review. If you don't you don't get to see the next exciting chapter. And you would miss seeing me in action. So JA NE!