Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Coinsidence... Maybe ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Does anyone honestly expect me to own YYH? I hope not.

KV: Hey. Glad to be back and in control. They can't take my new fic away. They may have deleted one but now they can't delet this one.

Yoko: Why did it have to be deleted? It was a good story.

Kuro: She knew the risks when she wrote it. She was prepared for anything to happen.

Yoko: Okay. Well at least she got to write a humor fic. It is random but she can blame that on her friend Ryuudra. She is now registered as a member here.

KV: Yep. I'm glad she's here with me. I have a lot of friends and I want it to stay like that.

Kuro: Good. I'm glad your happy. You weren't even happy with how the second chapter of your CYOA turned out. And now you have more time to write this.

Yoko: Both of you be quiet. Now, write this story.

KV: Yes sir.

~~~~~~~~~(In Makai with the Boys)~~~~~~~~~

The boys couldn't believe what they saw. "I didn't know that tigers lived in the Makai," Yusuke said. "Especially not giant tigers. It's gotta be like a foot biger than normal tigers atleast," Kuwabara finshed. "Well, I guess you see something new everyday," Kurama said. "Hn. Lets go. It's just a tiger," Hiei said. They proceeded to walk away from the tiger. They tried not to grab its attention.

They got away from the tiger in one piece. They started looking around Makai for things out of the ordenary. Kurama was leading the way since he knew Makai's layout better than Yusuke and Kuwabara. It finally got too late to travel so they had to find a place to stay. Kurama suggested that they stay in his old hidout. He thought it better than sleeping outside.

They walked to the hidout in silence. It took a while to get there. Kurama showed them to different rooms in the place and he took his old room. He forgot what this place had looked like, almost. He sat on the bed and relaxed. He laid down on his side and felt presure against his leg. He put his hands inside his pocket and pulled out the note he forgot to read.

He read the note and was surprised at what it said. He couldn't believe that they both were in Makai at the same time. He tried to see if he could sense her. He got a light energy read from somewhere nearby. He walked out of his room and tried to see were it was coming from. It felt like it was coming from her old room. He walked inside and there she was sound asleep.

He noticed something on the end of her bed. He couldn't believe that Ryuudra was here too. It was almost like it was in the old days. Almost was the key word though. He walked towards her and kneeled next to her. He heard a faint growl from Ryuudra but he ignored it. He touched her hand and gave it a light kiss. He made a promise to himself to wake up before her so he could figure out what to say before he had to talk to her.

He let go of her hand and walked back into his room. He laid on the bed and put the note on his table. He just thought of her and feel asleep. He was truely happy. He had dreams of the past from his point of view. They were almost the same as hers but with a different family life. He wasn't upset about it though. He was actually happy things went the way they did. He wouldn't have meet her if they didn't.

He woke up early and went into her room. He looked at her face and smiled at how she still looked childish after all these years. He sat down to hear that same growl once again. This time Ryuudra got up and looked at the stranger in the room. "Who are you?" she asked. "It has been awhile hasn't it, Ryuudra?" "I asked you, who are you?" "You don't remember me?" She smelled the air and was surprised. "What happened to you?" "It's a long story." "I thought Aundrea said she left you in Ningenkai. What are you doing here?" "I've got things to do just like her." "Hm. You should have just stayed there." "Still bitter towards me aren't you?" "What do you think?" she seethed.

Aundrea started to stir. "What's wrong Ryuudra? Who's there?" "It's him again." "Kurama? What are you doing here?" "I came here on a mission and found you here." "So you didn't read my note?" "I did, but not until last night. I read it once I got here and then I found you." "I'm glad you did. I just hope you don't get in my way." "What are you doing here?" "I'm looking for Kuronue. Ryuudra couldn't find him, so, I'm going to help her." "He's dead. What do you expect to find?" "I know he's not dead. If he was dead Ryuudra would have been atleast able to find his bones. I know he's somewhere far away from here and that he's alive." "I won't stop you, but it is a waste of time." "Finding my brother, your partner and childhood friend, is a waste of time? I can't believe you."

She walked out of the room and into someone. She looked down and saw Yusuke. "It's you!" they said simutaniuosly. "Yusuke, what's up with all the yelling?" Kuwabara said. "Ahhhhh! Its her again. And she's grown a lot." "You brought them along with you Youko?" "Who's Youko?" Kuwabara asked. "I'm Youko." "Kurama. I thought you were Shuichi? I'm confused." "I'll explain it to you again Kuwabaka." "Take that back Yusuke. I'm not a baka." "Yes you are!" Yusuke, Aundrea, and Hiei said simutaniously. "Where did you come from shorty?" "Outside." "I'm out of here."

Aundrea walked down the hall and came back. "Why are you back?" Yusuke asked. "I forgot Ryuudra. Ryuudra come here." "What's a Ryuudra?" Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwaba asked. "That's Ryuudra." Kurama said. "OMG! It's a dragon!" "What did you think she was baka? A mouse? Come on Ryuudra. We have things to do." "He made you mad, didn't he?" "No. Now come on." "It talks!" "Shut up before I burn you to a crisp." Ryuudra threatened

They walk out of the room and out of the house. Kurama looks at the others sternly before walking out of the house and after Aundrea. "He's following us, you know that right?" "Yep. I don't really want to talk to him right now, but, oh well." "I can always get rid of him." "Ryuudra, be nice. He may have made me a little unhappy, but, I still love him." "So he did upset you. When I see him, he's as good as dead." "Please stop. I don't want anyone to be mad or upset." "Fine, but only for you." "Thanks." "Nyah."

"Aundrea! Please stop! I want to talk to you!" "Why bother? It's just a waste of time, after all." "You know I didn't mean it like that. I want to talk to you. Please listen." "Fine. Say what you have to and then leave okay." "I want you to come on the mission with me." "Why would I? It has nothing to do with what I have to do." "It just might. And if it does don't you want to save your brother?" "Of course I do." "Then come with me. If it has nothing to do with him, then, I'll help yu find him." "You promise?" "Have I lied to you yet?" "Just promise." "I promise. Now will you come with me?" "Fine."

Aundrea stopped walking and turned to face Kurama for a moment and then turned to face where she had just come from. She walked with Kurama back to their hidout. He didn't try to make any conversations for the fear of saying something wrong again. She had nothing to say to him just yet any way. So, they walked back in a semi-comfortable silence. The silence was shattered the second Aundrea and Kurama walked through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(END)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KV: Since when are you in charge.

Yoko: Since I became the responsible one.

Kuro: Your the responsible one? If you are, the world is surely ending.

KV: Agreed.

Yoko: Hey!

KV: You know I was just kidding. I still love you.

Yoko: I'm glad you still love me. But I'm still smart.

Kuro: Yeah. You are way smarter than a lot of people.

KV: Including Kuwabaka.

Kuro: Yeah if you weren't smart you wouldn't be in my team.

Yoko: What do you mean your team?

KV: Enough. JA NE! I must stop these two before they kill each other.

Yoko and Kuro: JA NE! And don't forget to review.