Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Aundrea's Old Home And Memories ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. I only own the OC's that appear in my story, and quite possibly the plot.

KV: Hey! I'm here once again.

Yoko: Well, I'm glad to see you.

Kuro: Me too.

KV: Glad to know a couple of people are happy to see me. I'm glad I have some great friends and family.

Yoko: Friends?

KV: Yah! Like Azulmizu, IceFlareKitsune, you...

Yoko: So I'm just a friend?

Kuro: Yep.

KV: He's right. You are my friend. Boy friend that is.

Yoko: I'd hope so.

KV: As I was saying, I'm glad that I'm back in action. I will be updating at least once a week now and I'm looking foward to having a lot of fun.

Kuro: Your having a lot of mood swings. Are you in heat or something?

Yoko: She's in heat? Really? *Smirk*

KV: Gotta go. Story time now. BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(In Makai with Aundrea)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aundrea was so happy to be back in the Makai. Her home world felt so strange to her now. A lot had changed in the time she had been gone. She looked at the beautiful scenery and walked away to where she, Yoko, and Kuronue used to live. She was looking foward to seeing her old home. She started thinking of how she found Kuronue and how she met Yoko. 'Those were wonderful and magical times.' She started walking at a brisk pace so she could get there faster

She finally reached her home a couple of hours later. 'Still looks as I remember it. Although it is a little dusty and neglected.' She walked to the door and opened it. 'Yep. In the same condition I left it in.' She walked around the house as though she had never left. She walked into her old room and then went to the old treasury. 'I can't believe that other thieves haven't tried to steal our treaures yet.' She left the room and walked into what would be the living room

She sat down in one of the old chairs and started remembering all of her past. She finally felt at peace once again. She questioned why she wasn't upset over the memories but was still happy to be happy. She let a big smile grace her lips as tried to remember all of her past. She gigled as some old images came into her head.

```````````````````````````````````Flashback``````````````````` `````````````````````

We see a little girl at the age of about three. She had short black hair that was down, she was wearing purple shorts and a white tee shirt. She was singing a song that she had just made up. An older woman then enters the picture. She had long purple hair in a bun, had long fox ears and a fox tail also in purple, and was wearing black pants and a purple top. The woman picked up the girl and said that her song was very beautiful. The little girl smiled and hugged the older woman. The little girl said I love you mommy to the woman and they walked into a nearby house hand in hand.

The girl seemed to appear to be at the age of ten now. Her hair was now in the middle of her back and she was wearing blue pants and a light green shirt. She was laughing and gigling once again. Her mother came out from behind a bush all injured. The girl screamed and ran to her mother. She asked her mother what happened and cried. The mother said it wasn't important as long as the girl was alright. The woman told the child that it wasn't safe to be around there anymore and told her daughter that she had an older brother.

The girl asked why her mother hadn't mentioned him before. Her mother told her the entire story of her fathers first love and her brother. The mother said that her mate was originally in love with another demon. That unlike her that demon was a bat demon. She said the other woman died when the son was born. She said that her father left the son with another clan of bat demons because he couldn't handle looking at his son. She said his name was Kuronue and that she had to find him and stay with him.

The girl pleaded with her mother so she could stay with her but she still refused. Her mother died after a few more moments with her daughter. She went in search of her father and found him dead in a puddle of his own blood. The girl wept for the loss of her parents. She slowly walked away from them and whispered a silent goodbye. She was now headed off in search of her brother. She had no idea where to look. She walked for almost 1 year only stopping to rest and eat. When she stopped at a tavern for lunch she over heard two demon talking about a couple of theives.

She heard them mention the names Yoko and Kuronue. The girl listened more intently on the conversation hoping to find the where abouts of her brother. The demons said that their next target was more than likely to be a palace a few miles from the tavern. She now knew where to go and headed off for the palace. She waited very patiently for the theives. After a few hours of sitting there she heard three male demon voices.

She looked out from behind the bush she was hidding behind. She saw three tall demons. One of the demons was a silver fox demon with a white battle outfit, then their was a demon with two pointy ears but she couldn't tell what type of demon he was, and finally there was a tall bat demon wearing all black with a tattered hat upon his head. She tried listening in on their conversation so she could find out what their names were.

She found out that the silver fox demon's name was Yoko, the pointed eared demon was Yomi, and that the bat demons name was Kuronue. The little girl gasped and stared wide eyed at the demons. The fox demon had heard the gasp and jumped over the hedge and made a sharp turn to face her. What's your name he asked. She said it was Aundrea. The fox asked what a little girl her age was doing out this late. She said that she was looking for her brother. The other two demons jumped over the hedge in the same mannor as the fox had done.

The demon with the pointed ears asked why the fox was wasting time talking to her. The fox didn't respond but looked the other demon in the eyes as if saying isn't it obvious. The pointed eared demon suggested just killing her and getting out of there. The fox said she was too young for death. The girl looked up at the bat demon as if asking what's your opinion on me. The bat demon said there was something familiar about her. The fox came up and sniffed her.

The bat demon asked what he smelled. The fox said that the girl had the same scent as the bat demon. The bat demon looked at the girl surprised. Who are you he asked. She said I believe I'm your sister. The fox, bat, and pointed ear demon stared at her in shock. The fox asked the bat if he had any siblings and the bat said he didn't. The girl said he did and told them the story of her mother and father and how her mother told her to look for her half brother named Kuronue.

The three demons looked at each other debating whether or not to take her in with them. They said they would only if she earned her own keep. The pointed ear demon, Yomi, looked completely against having her come with them. They told her to follow them and they headed to their hideout. They went at a steady pace so as not to lose the little girl or leave her behind.

When they got to the hidout the fox showed her to where her room was going to be. He told her that her room was across from her brothers, next to his, and that Yomi's was next to her brothers. She gladly thanked the fox, Yoko, and changed and went to sleep. She had a nice sleep and dreamed of spending time with her brother. She had a small smile on her face the next day when Yoko came and woke her up.

She asked why she had to get up so early. Yoko told her that he and Kuronue were going to train her on fighting so she could protect herself in battle. She asked why she was going to have to battle. Yoko said that he was going to train her to be a thief like gang. He said that often when stealing rare items that you would have to fight guards and stuff. So the girl trained and trained and trained. That was her new life.

Ten years later the little girl was now a young woman. She had longer hair, that when she had it out of her normal ponytail was just above the ground, a more mature body, and was only a few inches shorter than the males of the group. She watched as a group of trainees left with Yomi on an unscheduled heist. She asked Yoko if she had missed a meeting on a new theft. He asked her what she was talking about and she told him about Yomi and the others. Yoko was very upset now. He told her to go her room and stay there for the rest of the night. She agreed and left him alone.

The next day she was informed that Yomi was kicked of the team because of his actions and that she was going to take his place on the team. She learned that the team was now going to only consist of three people, her, Yoko, and Kuronue. She didn't mind either way. She just went along with everything they said. She was just happy to be with her brother and Yoko. She questioned this weird feeling she had towards Yoko. She asked her brother and he said that she must have a crush on Yoko. She blushed and walked away. Yoko came in the room shortly after she left.

Kuronue told him that he should tell her his feelings towards her. Kuronue knew that they both liked each other and thought that they would make good mates. Yoko asked how he knew and he said because he knew everything. Yoko laughed at him and Aundrea came back in the room. She asked Yoko if he would train her a little more so she could be as strong as him. He agreed and they left to train.

After traning Yoko and Aundrea sat down together and talked. In the middle of one of Aundrea's sentences he kissed her. She blushed and asked why he did that. He said it was because he loved her. She asked if it was true. He said that he would never joke about matters like this. Aundrea gave him a little kiss of her own and said she loved him in return. They both had big smiles on their faces as they shared another little kiss. She said that she had to change and get to sleep. They said goodbye to eachother and went to their rooms.

Suddenly she saw herself sitting on the floor with Yoko crying as he tried to calm her. She wouldn't stop crying and he carried her to bed. They stayed together that night as he attempted to comfort her. Then the scene changes to when she was with her dying Yoko. She watched as he died and said he would come back. She watched herself sit with the dead body. She slowly picked the rose out of his hair and put it in her hair.

```````````````````````````End Flashback```````````````````````

Aundrea felt like her memories were incomplete. She forgot about the one companion she had. She forgot about her closest friend, Ryuudra. She remembered telling Ryuudra to keep an eye out for her brother while she was gone. She told Ryuudra that she knew he just couldn't be dead and that while she was hunting for Yoko she had to leave her here. She also remembered telling her to gaurd the hidout while she was gone. Now she knew why no one had stolen anything from here. She realized that means that she must be around somewhere.

She called Ryuudra's name as loud as she could. After a few minutes she heard a deep growl. She turned around to see a silvery blue dragon with clear wings. She shouted her name one more time and the dragon jumped in her arms. She told her how much she missed her. The dragon soon had to get off her because she was twice the size of Aundrea and would crush her. The dragon licked her and gave a happy growl.

"I'm glad to see you too,my dear friend. Did you find Kuronue while I was gone?" "No. I tried but couldn't find anything. Did you find him?" The dragon said this in her deep voice. "You still don't like him after all the years we've spent with him?" "I just don't think he is worthy of your love." "It so good to talk to you again. You have been with me through everything. Ever since I was a little kit you were there. I love you so much my friend." "I love you too friend, now tell me if you found that mate of yours." "Yes, I found him." "Then where is he?" "I had to leave him in the human world until I find Kuronue. Now we can search for him, once again, together." "I say you get some sleep and we leave in the morning." "Okay."

They headed to the room that they used to share. Aundrea changed into some of her old clothes that she left behind. She climbed into the bed and Ryuudra slept on the end of the bed curled up. They said good night to each other and got comfy. They had dreams of the old days together and they were both happy and content. Nothing was going to disturb the two friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(End)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KV: Yeah. That was a good chapter in my opinion. I think I wrote it well.

Yoko: Not too shabby. I think you could've added me in there more, though.

Kuro: This chapter was to show Aundrea's past and explain why she lived with her brother and exactly how she meet You.

KV: Yes, that, and also, I was trying to set up for the next chapter. I think this story will turn out fine.

Yoko: Agreed. Now you have to improve on your other story CYOA-CYBORGS.

KV: Yeah, I think I could've done better myself. I'll try to improve both my stories. I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am. Please review so I can continue on with my story. It seems that only a couple people still like me because lately they have been the only ones that have reviewed.

Kuro: Don't forget that I'm gonna have a bigger part in a few chapters.

Yoko: And you thought I wanted all the attention.

Kuro, Kv, and Yoko: JA NE!