Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Dragons ❯ Back to the Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HI everybody! Just so you know, I have deleted two stories to revamp and regroup. Please, review so I can improve.
I do not own Yu Yu and defiantly never will.
WARNING! There is hinted lime in this chapter…or maybe lemon. I don't really know the difference any more.
Thank you all!
 
-Sometime in the Past-
 
Yoko walked through the hallways of his den carrying a white, silken dress for Syo. It had been several years since she came to live with the unruly band of thieves and she fit in well. Her skills were unmatched despite her long enslavement. And her power was unbeatable. Plus it was good to have some female influence around the den. He stopped in front of a heavy oak door with a dragon carved into the wood. This was her room. The dragon had made it crystal clear that no one was to enter her room without explicit permission. Yoko was about to knock when he heard a strange sound coming from inside. A quiet female keen of pleasure and pain mixed with a low male growl of desire floated through the heavy frame and sparked Yoko's anger. He had told everyone that Syo was off limits and that no one was to touch her. When the door was opened, the silver fox growled in disgust. Yomi sat on the edge of the bed, grinding against Syo who was straddling his lap. Their mouths were locked together in a deep kiss as Yomi's hand pleasured her beneath the skirt she wore. The scent of fresh sex was strong on the two as Yoko's own desires were awakened. He scolded himself for such behavior, detesting his kitsune instincts, before he stepped over to the two to wrench them apart.
 
“Yomi!” The goat looked up in surprise with half-glazed eyes.
 
“Yoko…I thought you were out.” Syo's shivering body was pressed against the demon; her voice was a quiet plea as he continued to stroke her insides. Yoko glared at Yomi with a blazing hatred.
 
“I was. And I thought my orders were clear. Syolikalenshi was not to be used in such a way.” Yomi grunted as Syo made a particularly hard thrust against his hand.
 
“Yeah. You made them clear all right. But it's hard to resist when she reacts so well.” Instantly, the goat demon knew he had said the wrong thing. Syo was torn from his grasp and pushed aside. Then, Yoko semi-politely showed him the door.
 
“And don't let me catch you anywhere near her again!” And with that, the oak door was slammed in his face. Back inside, Yoko went over to cradle the shaking Syo. Tears now covered her face as she tried to put her clothing back in the right positions.
 
“I-I'm sorry Yoko. I didn't mean to let him do that. It's just that…he was so insistent. And his hands….” She stopped and her body shivered with the memory. The silver kitsune knelt and took the scared dragon into his arms.
 
“It's all right Syo. I don't blame you for anything. Yomi is the one at fault. He should not have tried that.” He pulled a handkerchief from a hidden pocket and began to wipe her tears away. “Has he done this before?” She nodded.
 
“Yes. At least three times before. When you were out training the young ones.” A low growl vibrated in the back of Yoko's throat.

“He will pay for his actions soon enough. Yomi no longer deserves to be a thief.” Syo looked up at her protector.
 
“What are you going to do?”
 
“You don't need to worry about that.” He said, pulling her into his lap. “I will deal with him in my own way.” A sudden gasp from Syo surprised him and he looked down into her shocked face. “What?”
 
“Is that just a hard on?” A slight blush crossed the kitsune's face.
 
“Well…yes. Why?”
 
“Yomi is only half that size. You must be a master!” Now Yoko's face looked like a sun-ripened tomato.
 
“Well…I guess I can hold my own.” Syo sat up so she was straddling his lap; their bodies unbearably close for Yoko.
 
“I insist that you show me. I've had six dragons and a goat. All in lust. I would like to know what it feels like to have a man in love.” Now it was Yoko's turn to be surprised.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“You've done a lot for me. One of the few people who would do anything at all. You rescued me, took me in, gave me a home, food, clothing, friendship. Even protected me from people like Yomi. And….” She blushed slightly while looking at the floor. “I love you for it. No one else in the world would do anything like that for me. What I'm trying to say is…these past few years I have found that…I love you, Yoko Kurama. Even if you don't feel the same way, I love you. Will you teach me what it feels like to have a man in love instead of lust?” Yoko was stunned speechless. How could he do this thing that she asked? Very easily in fact. She was already heavily aroused and he himself was affected by her state. All that afternoon, Yoko stayed with Syo, unable to quench the wonderful feeling that they had found together. When they finally tired of their explorations, Yoko lay with a sleeping Syo on his chest. His mind was racing with so any thoughts trying to discern how he felt. There were so many things that he just dismissed. Then, one thought pushed to the surface, stronger than all the others. He loved this dragon he had rescued. She accepted him and loved him as well. Gently, Yoko shook Syo awake so he could talk to her. She stirred slightly and lifted her head to look at him. “What is it?”
 
“Syo, I have come to a decision.” She looked at her new lover curiously.
 
“What kind of decision?”
 
“I have decided that I love you. And I want us to be together forever.” A warm smile appeared on Syo's face and she leaned up to kiss Yoko again.
 
“Yes. That is a good idea. But let's just rest now. I'm so tired.” The kitsune nodded in agreement.
 
“Good idea. Goodnight, Syolikalenshi. I love you.”
 
“I love you, too, Yoko Kurama.”