Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Dragons ❯ Torture for Information ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-In the Palace of the Dragons-
Ori, the greater of the Two Brothers, paced his chambers continually. A young, red-haired female was stretched out on the bed, a sheet pulled over her slim form. She stood to stop the green dragon from pacing. He glared down at her. “What is it?”
“My lord, if you keep pacing like this, you will wear a hole in the floor.” She massaged his arms and chest to try and calm him. For a minute, the warrior's eyes softened.
“Thank you for your concern, Cali.”
“You're welcome.” She said with a smile.” If I didn't take care of you, who would?”
“Probably no one.” Ori wrapped the young woman in his arms and she rested her head on his chest. This was one of the few moments that the fierce leader could show any caring. He and Calishikanorim had been together for almost one hundred years now. Neither of them wanted it to change, but they both knew that they could not truly be together until a leader was chosen.
Cali pulled away and went to the large closet to choose a dress for herself. Ori just watched the transition from sheet to clothing with a look of satisfaction on his face. Even after a hundred years, he still loved to look at her. Especially without clothes. “Kenji wants to interrogate the prisoner again today.” The red dragon frowned as she smoothed the front of her dress.
“Must you torture that man so much?” She asked as she pulled her hair up and turned. “Tie this for me, please?” Ori came over and tied the back of her dress for her.
“We have to.” He said, picking up a brush. “He might be hiding something.” He then helped his lover to brush out her long red hair and put it into a ponytail.
“I highly doubt that he's learned anything new in the past twenty-three years.” The green dragon laughed and leaned down to kiss Cali's neck.
“True. But he might be hiding something from the past.” The dragon leader slipped into his usual clothing and gave the red dragon one last kiss. “We'll find out soon enough.” And with that, Ori left the room. Outside in the corridor, Kenji waited, his face twisted into his usual grin.
“What took you so long? Kenji almost turned to stone waiting.” A cruel look had returned to Ori's face as he glared at his brother.
“One could always hope.” He turned down towards the dungeons. “Are we going or not?” The insane dragon almost skipped happily after his brother.
“Yes! Yes! We must torture the scum-dragon!” Ori growled and grabbed his brother by the arm. Kenji squealed and tried to pull away. “That hurts Ori! Stop hurting Kenji!”
“If you don't settle down and stop it, I will punish you.”
“No! No punishment! Kenjinashen will be good. He promises!”
“You had better be.” The older brother shook his head and sighed. “Sometimes I wish you were your old sane self. Then you wouldn't be so childish.” They reached the dungeons and Kenji led the way in. His grin had returned with a high pitched laugh that made the prisoners cringe.
“Kenjinashen isn't always childish.” Weapons hanging on the wall were taken down and carefully cleaned.
“And to think, your name means `precious child of light.'” Kenji laughed as he snapped his whip.
“So? Let's get the talking done and over with. Kenji wants to play with him!” Ori stayed quiet and walked towards a cell in the back. A pitiful man was chained to the wall. His bronze hair was matted with blood and his breathing was very ragged.
“His condition has worsened. Perhaps we should go a little easier today.” Ori said as he opened the cell door. “Are you awake today, scum?” There was a soft moan as the man slowly lifted his head. Bronze eyes met forest green as his body shifted.
“I am awake. It is very difficult to sleep these days.” The bronze male's voice was cracked and dry from years of pained screaming. “Why do I still suffer here when there is nothing more I can tell you?” An insane laugh came from the younger brother.
“Kenji knows of your little visitor! He brings you food and water. Also Krakas Gems from the outside! That is how you have lasted so long. Who is he?” The man gave a slight laugh.
“Nothing more than an angel who has come to help me. Is there something wrong with that?” Ori kicked him in the stomach and doubled over in pain.
“Of course there is something wrong with that! You are a prisoner and therefore deserve no help! Who is the one who comes each week? And no lies.” Again the man laughed.
“I guess I was wrong before. He is the messenger from the angels. He will come for my soul soon, I hope.” Kenji was frustrated and Ori knew that was bad. He held an arm in front of his brother to keep him from attacking.
“We know you are related to Syolikalenshi. In fact, everyone knows her brother, Krellshiganeto, descendant of the Golden Clan.” Krell was rewarded with another kick to the stomach. “Your name means `bringer of the light'. You were once the protector of the Golden Queen, Silvenkenjou. Also known as your mother. She was not married to the Dragon Leader, then my father.
“You are Syolikalenshi's twin! Born from the same egg in a strange phenomenon that only happens every one thousand years to one of the Golden Clan. Therefore you know where she is.” The bronze shook his head.
“I do not. Her whereabouts are hidden from me. She hides it to protect herself.” Kenji pushed past his brother and pulled Krell up by his neck straining his arms against the shackles that held him to the wall.
“So you do not know the location. Tell me who took her and I will search for him.” Krell stayed quiet. This angered Kenji and he tightened his hold on his neck. “WHO TOOK MY QUEEN!” Ori knew Kenji was almost out of control. Especially because he did not refer to himself in third person. Krell choked as Kenji tightened his hold even more.
“All right…. I do know…who…took her. It was…Yoko…. Yoko Kurama!”