Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Real Life Applications of The Bunny Hop ❯ The Explanation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feith: Okay, now that everyone has put away their video cameras and we've got Hiei off of everyone's case except mine, we shall continue the fic.

Hiei: *chases after Feith with Kantana*

Feith: Jo, quick, do the disclaimer before I die.

Jo: Feith does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of its characters

~Last Time~

Everyone was doing the bunny hop. And Hiei did it once without Hiro forcing him to when they landed on Makai soil.

~*~

"How did we get to Makai so fast?" asked Yusuke.

"Well, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but we walked most of the day and we didn't get to Makai," Hiro started explaining, "The longest it should've taken by tunnel was an hour. So, obviously, someone was keeping us from getting into Makai. I figured that if we all did the bunny hop the person would start laughing. Unfortunately, I had to include Mr. Grumpykins in order to carry out this plan. He was the final piece of the puzzle. I think that I probably would've gotten away with just Mr. Grumpykins doing the bunny hop because it's just so unlike him. Sorry I had to do that alright?"

"Hn," was the only response Hiro got out of Hiei.

"May I take that as a sign of forgiveness?" Hiro implored (Jo: Feith, are you reading the dictionary again?). Hiei just walked in the general direction of the Makai forest. Little did our Hiro (Feith: Get it? Hero, Hiro. Okay, I know that it was bad, but please bear with me.) know that Hiei actually did enjoy doing the bunny hop with her. He liked the feel of her hands on his hips; he wanted to do that again. No, he wanted to hug her or vice versa. He just thought to himself Baka Hiei, she's probably just going to treat you as though you're dirt under her feet for her to do with as she pleases.

Like I said previously, Hiro didn't know this, so she thought to herself, Just great Hiro, you went and made another enemy in one of your brilliant plans to get the heroes out of trouble. Then she said, "I think we should probably make camp soon because even for Makai, it's getting dark and I don't know how well you, umm, humans can see in the dark."

So, they made camp, and everyone sat around the fire. Yusuke suggested making S'mores, so they made some. While making S'mores, (Feith: Can you believe that my spell checker doesn't know the word S'more?) Hiro started singing "Borrowed Home" (Feith: I've been listening to too much SHeDAISY, that's the tenth song on their latest CD, Sweet Right Here, if any of you are wondering.). If that didn't surprise the Reikai Tentei, then Hiei smiling at it definitely did. All of a sudden, Hiro attached herself to Hiei shouting, "Oh, you're so adorable when you smile, Mr. Grumpykins! Isn't that right, Stuck up?!" (Feith: I like Kurama and all, but does anyone else notice that he can seem a little stuck up? *dodges raw fish from Kurama FGs* Okay, I think that that answers my question.)

Kurama just smiled and asked, "So, when are you going to unattach yourself, Hiro?"

"When one of us falls asleep," was Hiro's abrupt answer.

~*~

Feith: Awwww, I started the romance. Trust me on this one, I will figure out a way to get Hiei and Hiro together permanently, unless of course you would rather see Hiro with Kurama, but then I would have to change all of this stuff. I'm never gonna change the Mr. Grumpykins bit `cuz I think that it's funny.

Jo: You think that all things are funny.

Feith: Nuh-uh, I just think that most things are funny. Anyways, review. If you don't then I shall hunt you down and steal all of your vegetables.

Jo: Umm, shouldn't you steal their candies or something like that?

Feith: But, I'm not a junk food addict. I like healthy things like carrots and pistachios and spinach and lima beans and broccoli and…*lists all sorts of healthy foods*

Jo: Oh, well, review or she'll hunt you down and steal all of your junk food.

Feith: NO, I WON'T I WILL STEAL ALL OF THEIR HEALTHY SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Jo: Just review or I shall take control. If I do not see a total of five reviews by the time that Feith figures everything out, then I shall have control. Muhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! Oh, BTW: Thanx "Fe" for your review.