Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Real Life Applications of The Bunny Hop ❯ How the story got its name ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feith: Hello my devoted fans!

*crickets chirp*

Jo: You don't have any.

Feith: Shut up! I don't own YYH or the Bunny Hop

~*~

Alright, when we last left our heroes, Hiro had just agreed to help them save Ningenkai. Now, when we arrive with our video cameras (Feith: you will want videos of this, okay?), our heroes are walking down the tunnel to Makai that was just created. At the beginning, the YYH gang was asking Hiro all sorts of questions like "Why did you leave Makai?" ["I've never been there in the first place"] and "Why a guy?" ["I thought that I already answered that one!"]. Then, later, they walked in silence. Suddenly, Hiro began to sing, "Dada da da dada, da da da da daa, dada da da dada; hop, hop, hop!"

Yusuke slapped his forehead, "First, she does a complete gender change in front of us, and now, she's doin' the bunny hop! Hiro, can you get any weirder?"

Hiro laughed and said, "Yes, I can turn into Feith! (Feith: Jo! Quit putting in nasty remarks about me!) hop, hop, hop!" She didn't miss a beat of the dance.

Hiei asked, "Should I ask what this `bunny hop' is?"

Kurama answered, "It's a ningen dance."

Hiro hopped on by and shouted, "And it's a really fun one! Come on Stuck up! Dance it with me!" She then guided Kurama's feet in the motions of the bunny hop until he danced it without her having to do so. Slowly, but surely, Yusuke joined in and then Kuwabara because he didn't want to be left out. They formed a (Feith: What do you call it? I think it's a party line.) single file line with one person holding the hips of the person in front of them with Hiro as the leader. Hiei, being the serious person that he is, lectured the four dancing people on the seriousness of the mission. Hiro simply laughed at this and said, "Oh, come on, Mr. Grumpykins (*Feith dodges raw fish being thrown at her by Hiei FGs*), you just might, Enma forbid, have fun!" She then guided his feet in the motions of the bunny hop and after Hiei did one round of the bunny hop on his own. The five Reikai Tantei members landed on the soil of Makai.

~*~

Feith: Hah! There's your cliffy for you!

Jo: Run for your life! Oh, wait we're past the silliness aren't we?

Feith: Yup! And I had fun doing the bunny hop with them.