Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Real Life Applications of The Bunny Hop ❯ The beginning of the Middle ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feith: Due to popular demand, I'm back.

Kuronue: And she still doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Feith: Kuronue! I thought that you were still with SeaMyth!

Kuronue: I was, but I came here to talk with my buddy, Yoko Kurama.

Feith: Stupid little bat/crow demon! I feel so unloved!

Kurama: Why don't you just write the fic?

Feith: Okay!

~*~

In the morning, our heroes woke up to smell of roasted rabbit and eggs. Tackling the food, Yusuke and Kuwabara devoured every little morsel of food that was currently cooked. Fortunately for Hiei and Kurama, they had been awake for most of the morning and were discussing directions to the Vale of Wolves. Hiro swore that although she had never been to Makai, (A/N: See "How the story got its name") she did know how to get to the Vale of Wolves. Hiei asked for the general location of the Vale of Wolves (A/N: That's becoming a handful to type, can I shorten it to VOW?), and Hiro said that it was located in the Makai forest. Once Yusuke and Kuwabara had finished eating, Hiro began walking off in the direction of the Makai forest. Following her, the Reikai Tantei team managed to get into VOW (A/N: If you preferred the Vale of Wolves, tough luck!)

~Short Break~

Feith: Okay, this is a short break. Not that you care, but whenever I get stuck in the middle of a chapter, I throw in a short break.

Hiei: What's the theme of this short break?

Feith: Actually, the theme is Kuronue's favorite food!

Hiei: You come up with stupid themes.

Feith: *ignoring Hiei* So, Kuronue, since you now live with SeaMyth, I bet you like spicy foods.

Kuronue: Dunno, I usually don't eat with SeaMyth.

Feith: Demon Servant! Please bring a plate of Taquitoes!

*One of Hiei's Demon Minions brings in a plate of Taquitoes*

Hiei: You are still using my minions for your petty little jobs?

Feith: *accepts plate of Taquitoes from Demon minion while ignoring Hiei*

Kuronue: *eats a Taquito, then devours the entire plateful*

Feith: And now we have found out what Kuronue's favorite food is. If you don't think so, then tough luck! You can post in your fanfics or fanart. Now, let's officially get back to the story!

~End of Short Break~

Now that our heroes have entered the Makai forest, a tall, dark, and ominous man watched them from afar. He had orders to kill the Mistress of Wolves as well as anyone else he thought deserved death. As he watched the five allies, he observed that the Mistress of Wolves seemed most comfortable with the red haired one. `He'll be the first to die after the Mistress of Wolves,' the mysterious attacker thought to himself. Pulling out of his hiding spot, the mysterious attacker decided that now was the time to strike.

~*~

Feith: Muahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! I left you with a cliffy. Review or else I will not update this story.