Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ Tiring Warriors ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 17
Tiring Warriors
 
 
They found themselves in a hallway; it was too made of yellowish stone, the dripping noise continued as a few big brown rats scurried past them. Cobwebs were strung like tapestries on the walls of crumbling stone. Puddles of water were a hazard to the trio as they ventured out into the dark passage way. There were demon bones littering the ground. They walked on for what seemed hours; Youko's had long since grown sore and he felt his body of which they were carrying was steadily getting heavier. Lila had the note they found held up to her face. The old paper rubbed against her smooth skin.
“You see,” she said, the first words spoken in hours, her lips that were glittery rose pink from her lip-gloss, held a small smile.
“We made it through the maze of rooms, we unlocked the secret in the tombs, which was “Friendship will kill you” whatever that means, we go through wooden, stone doors, go to some throne, win past innocence then we are outta' here!”
“What do you think win the way past innocence means?” asked Youko, looking over Lila's shoulder at the piece of paper with his deep amber-gold eyes. She shrugged.
“We'll just have to find out.” They abruptly stopped when they saw a large door looming in front of them. It was made of old oak wood; there were cracks in it like there is frosting on cake, the whole thing looked like it was about to break at any moment. There were symbols of stone stuck on the door. Youko guessed that was were the “wooden doors of stone” came from. They then realized that the walls around the door had hundreds of teeth-ers stuck to them, each one beaming with electricity. All at the same time, Youko swung his Rose-Whip, Kuronue through his daggers, and Lila blew fire at the monsters. All of them instantly died. The three demons returned their attention to the doors inscriptions.
Youko and Lila were both experts in many forgotten languages, but for them the symbols were as easy to read as you would find easy to make the words “Hey how are you?” out of “ehwefjhv, efwgkgh fhkjn wnjhw?” Basically, they didn't have a clue.
“Umm,” said Kuronue opening the door. “I think we can just go through.” Youko lazily shrugged and Lila followed him through the door. Inside looked like none of them guessed, it was made completely out of dark rain cloud-gray stone, at the far side was a throne, it was about six feet high, its color matched the walls. There were carved swirls and spikes all over it with diamonds and other various sparkling jewels on the armrests. To their right was a door, standing wide open, revealing the outside world.
“Lets go!” cried Kuronue.
“Wait,” said Youko. “What about winning are way past innocence?”
“Of course!” said Lila. They all turned to her. Her cheeks were a light cherry blossom pink with happiness. “The note must mean to innocence within ourselves! We aren't innocent. So we don't have to fight, we can just leave.” They all turned to the door in unison. They could finally leave…
 
 
Angel Of Forgotten Souls: Hey, how ya doing? I tried to make a lot more description on this chapter. So was it good? Write a nice review! Was it bad? Flame me! Are there errors or ideas you would like to share? Just write em' on a comment or e-mail em' to me!