Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Riazen's Story ❯ Two Shadows ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 23
Two Shadows
 
 
 
The shadows approached them. The two figures took off their hoods and shouted,
“Boo!” Youko was confused and I was laughing my head off. Youko studied the pair. One was a man, about 5'5, he had shoulder length black greasy hair which was in a ponytail and cream-colored bangs over his eyes, the right eyes was blue and the other was brown. He wore pitch-black pants and a crimson shirt. The next person was a little shorter, about 5'0. It was a girl, and `cute' was defiantly the word for her. She had dark red hair with lighter red streaks, hazel eyes, and a cute button nose. She wore a black shirt with hot pink sleeves and black pants with a hot pink streak going down the sides.
“How you doing Riazen?” asked the man shaking hands with the said person.
“I'm good,” I replied. It was then when the pair noticed Youko. They both knew who he was and got into their attack stances.
“Uh, guys what are you doing?” I asked.
“Don't you know who he is? Youko Kurama! The King Of Thieves.” Snarled the man as he pulled a sword from his case that was strapped to his side.
“Wait,” I said. “He's with me.” The two sighed
“Idiot,” mumbled the man. I grinned.
“Don't forget I can throw you in the dungeons for that remark.”
They laughed.
“Anyway, Youko this is Payton,” I said motioning towards the man. “Payton this is Youko.” Payton bowed. I motioned toward the girl
next. “Anna this is Youko, Youko this Anna.” Anna nodded.
“I met them a few years ago, got the crap beaten out of me. But now that I'm stronger, I can take them.” I said.
“Yeah right,” mumbled Payton.
“So what are you guys doing here I didn't see you board,” said Riazen.
“My Dad knows the captain, so he let us get here early and check out the ship,” said Anna. “We were here way before you guy's.”
“Attention,” came a voice over a speaker. “We will be arriving within the next hour, so please collect you things and take this time to train. Thank you.”
A while later all the demons got off and marched into Bleeding Heart Field. The enemies were already there waiting. Youko scanned the other side. All the demons were a lot bigger than them, but size isn't everything. The auras were impossible to feel because all of his team's auras kept getting in the way.
“Good Luck,” I whispered to Youko. Shouts filled the air as the first blast was fired…