Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Rose Dreams ❯ Evil's Brewing, Karamatsu's Revival ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter: 3 Evil's Brewing, Karamatsu's revival

A beautiful lady in a red kimono with white roses and a fan walked with a young child wearing an all white kimono. The child looked emotionless and held a mirror in hand. At first glance you would not be afraid of these two females, but if you looked closer or got involved with them you'd fear them both. They are Kagura and Kanna. Kagura a wind sorceress, Kanna soul stealing child.

Kagura stopped as did Kanna. Kagura went into one of the village shops and came back with a bag. "What now sister?" Kanna asked. "We take these to Karamatsu's layer and revive him." Kagura replied. Kagura and Kanna set off and decided to stop for the night when the sun set. Kanna noticed a bunch of Kikyo's soul stealers swirling around a tree. As she expected the soul stealers revealed Kikyo sitting in the tree. "I see you attemp to revive a demon of enormous power to send it after my reincarnation and cause my reincarnate to fight the demon and thus the demon may swallow the Shikon no Tama and the jewel may once again be shattered." Kikyo stated. Kagura glared but kept her cool while Kanna simply stayed silent. "You're out numbered miko, why come where you can most likely be hurt?" Kagura asked smirking. Kikyo smirked. "You are weaklings Kagura. Both you and Kanna are no match for me. I could dispose of you both in an instant." she stated matter of factly. Kagura raised her fan. "Dance of Blades!" she called forth. Kikyo doged by jumping out of the way. Kagura smirked. 'She's falling for it.' she thought as she continued making it look like she was trying to kill Kikyo. Kikyo got hit in the shoulder and dropped her bow and arrows. Kagura laughed. "Honestly Kikyo, you should know better than to underestimate us." she taunted. Kikyo struggled to get up as she had been hit by more blades of wind and now had a huge gash in her left side along with her shoulder wounded where the fatal wound that killed her so long before had been. Kikyo's hand glowed a soft blue color and Kagura dodged the attack. Kanna appeared in front of Kikyo and before Kikyo could get the clue she had looked into Kanna's mirror and the dead souls that sustained her body of clay and bones were sucked out.

Kagura and Kanna left Kikyo there to bleed to death if it were possible for her to die again and set off again to Karamatsu's layer at dawn. A witch greeted them at a mountain cave. Kagura gave the witch the bag. "How long till he is revived Monoki?" Kagura asked. "A day at the most Kagura." Monoki replied. Kagura nodded.

Kikyo's soul stealers ran about the village Kagura and Kanna had been in sucking the souls of as many females as possible from their beings and leaving them hovering above Kikyo's unconcious being. Kikyo opened her eyes and winced. She absorbed the souls and sat in a tree branch, falling into a deep sleep to recover. A barrier surrounded Kikyo and the tree she was in. Her soul stealers surrounded her as she slept.

The next day, a explosion of bright light broke from the cave at Karamatsu's layer. A beautiful demon with long cyan hair, amber eyes and long claws and fangs wearing a purple chinese battle costume stepped out from the cave. "I am free." he said. "Karamatsu, we have revived you, do us a little favor in return." Monoki said before being hit by Kagura's Dance of the Dragon and dieing. Karamatsu smirked at Kagura. "I like your style." he stated. Kagura rolled her eyes. "Do me a favor dear Karamatsu, get the Shikon no Tama for me. There will be a reward." Kagura said smiling at him and sitting on his lap after he'd sat down. Karamatsu looked thoughtful. "I wish to have you as a mate. I will get the Shikon no Tama if you become my mate afterwards." he stated. Kagura smiled and nodded, she ignored her disgust when he kissed her and just let it be. 'Kagome will kill him either way. I've got nothing to worry about.' she thought.

Karamatsu grabbed his sword and battle armor and left towards Youko Kurama's estate. He was bent on destroying anyone who got in his way and bringing the Shikon no Tama to Kagura s he could take her as a mate.

Meanwhile Kaede's Village

Kaede looked up from picking vegatables for the soup she would make for dinner. 'Someone has revived Karamatsu. Oh terrible missfortune, lest not this bring destruction to us all.' she thought sighing. Inuyasha was asleep in a tree and Miroku was exorcising a villager's house.

End Chapter 3
Please Read and Review