Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Ryuusei no Solitude ❯ Chapter 24

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A friend of mine helped me thought of this story and I'm writing it for her! So if you want to kill me and give me death threats go ahead but I shall continue it nonetheless. I like the story line and the idea, plus I'm a sucker for AUs. So this is my AU and I hope you like it. Even if you don't I'm still continuing it.

 

Ryuusei no Solitude

By: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating:

Warning:

 

 Disclaimer: I do not own nothing that is relate to the Yu*Yu Hakusho series.

 

Summery: Kurama was never shot by the hunter, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Keiko, and Shizuru are demons, and Hiei never left the Koorime Island, because Hiei's a girl! Here is an AU with a lot of twist!

Pairings: Kurama/Hiei Yusuke/Keiko Yukina/Kuwabara

Chapter XXIV

 

Hiei groaned as she opened her eyes slowly. Her head pounded like a horse had came out of its paddock and was now galloping around in her head. Groggily, she looked around, but whatever she was in was a blur. All she knew was that they were moving, the ground was moving up and down, some bumps made her on the floor. It was also dark and that gave Hiei a horrible feeling. Like remembering the last time she was in a dark place, when she was last captured by slavers and taken away.

 

"She's awake!" whispered a voice, barely older then twelve or thirteen.

 

"I don't think it's a she," said another, this time more mature.

 

"Of it's a she!" said the first. "I can see the breasts outlined in her shirt!"

 

"You're too young to know such things."

 

"Am not! I'm . . ." There was a slight pause as Hiei guessed the child was counting. "Twelve!"

 

"Still too young."

 

Hiei let out another moan and grunted in pain when he felt the tight wards around her arm. This was different then the first slavers that had caught her. These were not only meant to paralyze her, but to ward off her powers too. She hissed and curled in a tight ball.

 

"Easy there," said the second voice. "They've put more wards on you then him or I."

 

"Why?" she grunted.

 

"Because you are Hiei Jaganshi, the greatest free lancer since Shinjo the Bloody."

 

"Like that's how I want to be remembered." She grunted again and tried to shift to a more comfortable position.

 

"I am Koga of the Makai Savannah, and this it Meko of the Makai Forest."

 

"I don't give a fuck who you are!" she yelled. "We'll be sold within a day anyway."

 

"See! See," said Meko. "Why can't I say she as breast if she can curse?!"

 

"Because you're still young," said Koga. "Actually, we're not going to be sold."

 

Hiei looked up at him, and then realized that she couldn't see him. It was still too dark. "What do you mean?"

 

"This isn't a slave train, just made to look like one," said Meko.

 

"It's actually owned by a guy named Yomi." Hiei growled at the name. Kurama told them who had set him and Kuronue up and killed the kitsune's best friend.

 

"Guess you don't like him too?" asked Koga.

 

"My master had a bad run in with him a few months ago," she said and as she said that her heart felt like it was being clutched in a fist. Kurama would be back from his trip soon and would be really mad that she was gone. She hoped he doesn't hurt the others too bad. She knew it wasn't their fault that she was caught.

 

"You had a master?" asked Meko. "What was his name?"

 

"Youko Kurama." Meko and Koga gasped when she said Kurama's name and was suddenly quiet.

 

"You were Youko Kurama's slave?!" gasped Meko.

 

"Yeah, but he hated me being called that," she said. "Don't know why."

 

"I've heard tell that Youko Kurama despises slaves," said Koga. "So why'd he buy you?"

 

"Never found out. Just leave me alone." The last part she growled at them and they left her alone. Through the rest of the day she thought how she was going to get out of there while moving to the rhythm of the caravan. More importantly, why did Yomi want slaves? He was a thief, not a Makai lord so why would he capture slaves instead of buying them? Maybe he didn't have enough money to buy a slave at full price, or he was selling slaves now. Anyway, she had to find a way out of there before Kurama returned and hurt the guys.

 

Kurama. Why did Hiei feel a pain of euphoria whenever he thought about the kitsune? She'd only known her master for a few months so why would she be sad to leave him? She had gotten close to him for a while, but always pulled away, not helping reverting to her Koorime nature. Still she can't help but like Kurama and his friends, why she never found out. Now she guesses she'll never will.

 

The rolling of the caravan had gently lolled her to sleep without her realizing it, as it had Meko and Koga. When it stopped she crashed to the floor and groaned at the contact. Sudden light flooded the tiny compartment and all the passengers groaned at the bright ray of the sun. Hiei was grabbed out first and a shackle was connected to her neck. She turned her head slightly to see what her companions looked like.

 

The one shackled next to her was a cat demon of about twelve to thirteen years old, coarse black hair fell around a child like face and fuzzy ears that looked similar to Kurama's, a black tail brushed lightly against his legs. Hiei guessed this was Meko. Behind the neko youkai was a rhino demon of great age. Three large horns came down from his forehead and narrow ears were atop his head, his skin a grayish pallor color. Hiei speculated that that was Koga.

 

They were all shackled together and led through the back door of the castle they had stopped at. It looked like something from a Ningenkai Arabian book with its domed structure and pillars on each side of the walk. Ponds were on either side of the walk with Makai flamingos on either side. Yomi certainly lived in style.

 

They walked through the back door and were greeted by a woman demon with black hair tied in a bun and predatory eyes. She wore a kimono with mist and petal designs on it. Hiei immediately didn't like her.

 

"I'm Tetsui," said the woman. "If you can't remember that call me Head Lady. Anything else and you'll get whipped. Today you'll learn what your job is by your assigned co-workers. If you don't learn anything by the end of the day, no supper."

 

Meko moaned and Koga just looked passive at the woman. Obliviously he had been through this before with different masters.

 

"See these?" Tetsui held up what looked like gold bracelet bands, anklelets, and headbands. "You will wear these every minute of every day. Take this off for even a second, and you'll receive a very nasty shock. So I suggest you keep it on. The Lord Master likes things in order and on time, if you don't then you won't last long. Now get with your partners."

 

After the gold bands were placed on them they met up with their partners. Her partner was a girl with purple hair and blue eyes, headband, bracelet and anklets worn on their respected places. She looked no more then a few hundred years old, but with demons it was hard to tell. She looked to be a water demon with the faint shimmers on her cheeks and arms.

 

"I'm Kanna," she said. "I'll be teaching you what we call around here, the pleasure cruise."

 

"Hn," she grunted. "Hiei."

 

"Well, just to let you know this is my out-of-work clothes." She pointed to the yukata she was wearing. "Our real clothes will be more appropriate for the job."

 

"And what's our job?" asked Hiei.

 

"The pleasure cruise," said Kanna leading her down a hall.

 

"And what's that?"

 

"It's what we down here call the harem."

 

"What?!" yelled Hiei so almost everyone heard him. "I'm no whore!"

 

"Quiet down!" Kanna grabbed her arm and dragged her to a room. "Sorry, people, she's new!" And she closed the door. "Are you trying to get yourself killed!" she yelled at Hiei.

 

"I'm no prostitute!" yelled Hiei.

 

"Hiei-san, you don't get it. If you reject the job they've given you, they'll kill you! I've seen it happen. I came here with a friend and she'd gotten the same job as me, but she refused to do it and she got killed before she stepped out the door. She wasn't the first and she won't be the last. I'd just rather stay alive then be dead."

 

"I'd rather die then stay in this dump!" yelled Hiei. Actually, she wouldn't mind seeing Kurama one last time before she did die. She didn't know how long she had been out in the caravan and she could be days away from her friends. Funny, she was actually starting to get used to them.

 

"Well, as long as you're here," said Kanna and she went to a dresser. Each had a number and letter engraved on it. She opened the last drawer and inside was clothes and undergarments for her to wear.

 

"The master wants us to wear our uniforms during work hours, any other time we're to wear yukatas and kimonos. And you're really not going like the uniform."

 

"Why?" asked Hiei and Kanna held up what looked like a bra and panties that looked like it was made from black leather. But Hiei could see other straps linked to the garment making it sensual and skin tight.

 

"Hells no!" she said and backed away from Kanna. She wasn't going to ear that, it was s skink outfit and she was no pole dancer.

 

"Hiei, it's the only way to survive," said Kanna. "I don't want to see any more die!"

 

Hiei looked at Kanna and just about groaned. Kanna was on the verge of tears. She hated it when people cry because of her, most of all her sister, Yukina. She still hasn't given up the search for her sister and never will till she was found. Even if she has to search till the end of eternity.

 

Then she thought about Kurama. Why is it that every time she thought about that fox she gets a bad feeling in her stomach. Not really a bad feeling actually, like a fluttering in her stomach. She never felt something like this before. What was it? What did it mean?

 

Shaking the feeling from her mind she went to the closet and grabbed yukata from the rack and put it on. Along with it she grabbed a gi and put that on too so she could keep a little of her style. Growling in the back of her throat she followed Kanna out to the room and started learning her new job.

 

TBC

 

School EVIL! That is why I haven't updated in so long. I hope you're not mad at me. And thank you to those who reminded me about the pine tree. And to think I take Agricultural Science. Sorry for the misinterpretation in the last chapter. Enjoy!

 

P.S. I was thinking of writing a sequel to this one, but I want your approval first.

 

Thankies to . . .

 

tbiris

 

animefreak54

 

Black-Fire-Ryu

 

CuriousDreamWeaver

 

Raging Pheonix

 

shadow priestess

 

Shessha's Crazy

 

Silvermane1

 

haperitz

 

lunarmurcery

 

Dark Raven, Hiei's Girl

 

MutaKu

 

Kouhaku

 

HieiWannabe