Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sayonara to Normality! ❯ It's Not Like That! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, here we go again…I've only gotten two reviews as of the last time I checked, but oh well. I mean, I don't exactly HATE people who say they won't continue if they don't get such and such amount of reviews, but they annoy me a bit because you're supposed to write because you want to and not because other people do or don't want you to.

Kurama: And that was "TRF's Insight of the Day", brought to you by me, her temporary muse, Kurama.

Heero: *Still watching from bushes* Grr…this Kurama can get her to give insights too! What makes HIM such a great muse and me not?

Karasu: Kurama is still delicious.

Heero: You disturb me.

Disclaimer: Yadda, yadda, yadda…Yu Yu Hakusho…yadda yadda…not mine…yadda, yadda…Chika, Leiko, plot or lack of therefore…yadda, yadda…mine…yadda, yadda.

Earth, Chika's house

Chika was calmly leafing through an issue of Shonen Jump when Shishi came downstairs panting, but holding a hand mirror triumphantly, "Oh?" said Chika, pretending to be confused, "Wherever did you come across that?"

"On the top shelf of the upstairs bathroom," responded Shishi, absolutely radiating a prideful glow. Chika started laughing. Shishi frowned, "What exactly are you laughing about?!"

"I could've told you there was one there!" she said giggling.

Shishi paused, then replied, "How do you go about finding yourself hammer space?"

"Unfortunately, only women can use hammer space. You might be girly enough, though," said Chika, grabbing a few locks of his long hair and fingering it slowly in a way that gave one the impression that she was investigating every last particle.

Shishi glared, "Just because I'm prettier than you, it doesn't give you means to crack jokes about me."

"What do you mean, 'prettier than you'?!" screeched Chika.

"Hmm…let's compare me and you…" Shishi took out the hand mirror and held it up so it reflected both their faces, "Hair: Me: Long, smooth, shiny azure hair, carefully kept free of split ends," he looked at himself admiringly, "You: short hair kept at ear length, very messy right now, dull black," Chika huffed, "Eyes: Me: Unusual magenta color, very pretty and almond-shaped. Fangirls think most highly of them," he smiled, "You: Boring, ordinary black eyes. 'Nuff said," Chika snarled, "Chest: Me: Being a male, I obviously have no breasts, but I do have very nice abs," Shishi took a close look at Chika before finally saying, "You: A cup. I've seen kids younger than you that are fuller," Chika twitched and pulled out a mallet, hitting Shishi into a wall.

"Just because I'm better looking…" muttered Shishi, before blacking out.

Chika walked over to him, "Darn. I hit him where he was injured before and it seems to have knocked him out. Too bad," she said sarcastically.

Koenma's Office, wherever it is

"Botan?" asked Koenma, looking at the ferry girl who'd come to take Genkai away to the afterlife.

"Y-yes, Koenma-Sama?" asked Botan sniffling, still sad about Genkai's death.

"After you get back from taking Genkai, could you quick check something out for me in Ningenkai?"

"What is it?" asked Botan, suddenly interested.

"You remember Shishiwakamaru, correct?" said Koenma. At Botan's nod, he moved on, "Well, I've got it on good authority that he's slinking around Ningenkai somewhere. Some irate people beat him up, but I would've known if he were dead. I finally was able to catch one of the perpetrators and after using our worst torture method, we got it out of him that they hid him in Ningenkai. We think a certain woman named Leiko Kurusu may have information, and right now she happens to be at a party. Could you check it out? The party is being held by one of our informants, who goes by the name Tori Jinta in Ningenkai."

Botan nodded, "I guess so, Koenma-Sama. Why do you think Shishiwakamaru hasn't sought someone's help?"

"I can only guess that he's planning something…" murmured Koenma.

Earth, Yusuke's house…NOT.

"Wake up, Shishi!" growled Chika. She'd been trying to wake him for the last fifteen minutes after putting him into a bed and leaving him out cold for an hour.

"Mmmmmmph…mururmpher…phe…" mumbled Shishi into the pillows, staying put.

"Up!" she shrieked. With no intelligent response from him, she walked to the end of the bed and started to pull his feet out of the bed, but he clamped his hands firmly on to the bars at the front of the bed and refused to let go.

"I'll be back…oh, I'll be back…" she hissed, walking out of the room and going to her own to get something.

"Muhahahaha…" laughed Shishi, face still buried in the pillows.

Chika dug for something in her room, and then pulled out a mysteriously shaped object, "Yeeees…" she said maniacally, then began to walk back to Shishi's new room.

'Idiot human. She can't get me up if I don't wanna get up,' thought Shishi triumphantly.

Chika was also feeling triumphant. She walked up to the front of the bed and got down near Shishi's ear. Then she took out the object, which was actually a rather loud horn, and honked it as loud as she could. The result was amazing.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Shishi shouted, leaping up, "Where's the explosion?!" he asked frantically. Then he looked at the device Chika was holding and the satisfied smirk on her face, "Oh haha, very funny," grumbled Shishi irritably.

"Now that you're up," she began cheerfully, "Come down with me to the kitchen. I need to change these bandages," she said, gesturing to the blood-covered bandages on Shishi's chest, arms, legs, and head.

"What's wrong with them?" grumbled Shishi.

"Well duh. They're soiled and they've been on since last evening when I found you. You'll get infected if I don't change them."

"Give me the bandages, I can change them myself," snapped Shishi.

Chika gave him an even stare, "Do YOU have a little bit of training in first aid?"

"Why do I need one? You just rip these off and tie on new ones."

"It isn't that simple! I need to put some anti-infection stuff on the wounds too, and you have to put on the bandages just right!"

"You probably put them on wrong too, so what would it hurt?" retorted Shishi.

"Leiko made me take a full summer of first aid classes two years ago!"

"You can forget a lot in that space of time."

"Oh just come here!" Chika screamed, as Shishi shot out of the room. She was just barely able to make him out running down the stairs.

"Make me!" he taunted, sounding rather like a five-year-old child who didn't want a bath or some other trivial thing.

"You watch me!" she cried, grabbing a role of bandages and the anti-infection cream, chasing him around downstairs until she saw him dash out the door, "Oooh…you are dead!"

Shishi scurried around the trees and shrubbery, but apparently got a bit too cocky and slowed down. Just as he neared the street, Chika jumped him and began trying to rip off the bandages, barely aware of Shishi kicking and yelling underneath her.

"Look at them mommy!" chirped a little girl on a walk with her mother, pointing to Shishi and Chika.

"You teenagers make me sick," snapped the child's mother, covering the little girl's eyes as they walked away…apparently thinking something rather dirty was going on.

This caused Shishi to pause, "What did that woman mean…?" he asked curiously.

Chika just continued to rip off bandages as though possessed by some unseen force.

"Get a room!" shouted a man riding by in a convertible.

"Human! What are these idiots talking about?!" growled Shishi, hating to be uninformed about something.

Chika suddenly stopped, and began to turn red, "…Let's calmly continue this inside…" she murmured with wide eyes, taking her roll of bandages and anti-infection cream in one hand, and yanking Shishi to his feet with the other.

"What were they talking about?!" demanded Shishi, pushing his heels into the ground.

"S-sexual things…" moaned Chika vaguely, "They thought we were doing…sexual things…"

Shishi's eyes also widened, "I'll kill them," he whispered.

"C'mon Mr. Murder-Spree-Wanna-Be," said Chika apprehensively, not wanting to hear anyone else make less-than-accurate-accusations.

I don't really have anything else to say…for once.

Kurama: Wow, I hear that with her, that's surprising.

It is…you're a lovely muse Kurama, but you know, you just aren't Heero…

Heero: *In bushes, smirks triumphantly* I knew she missed me. I'll just get ready to make my reappearance-

But Heero still needs to learn a lesson! The stupid bribe-taking jerk!

Heero: Ergh…it was only one bribe, would she drop it already?!

Anywho, like I said, I'll continue even if I don't get many reviews, but I still do enjoy getting them!

~TRF