Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sayonara to Normality! ❯ Let's Be Suzuki's Fangirls Instead! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back again with another new chapter! And-

Kurama: Ms. TRF, with all do respect, must you say pointless things before the start of the chapter?

You're exactly right Kurama. I'll wait until after the chapter *smiles at Kurama lovingly*

Heero: *Watching from bushes* Damnit, TRF never listens to me like that! Why is she going all gaga over that Kurama?!

Karasu: *Appears beside Heero with hearts in eyes* Because Kurama is soooo delicious!

Heero: Er…right >_<

Disclaimer: I don't own any official characters, just all my original ones. Oh course you knew that already right? Unless I'm such a good author that you can't tell the difference anymore…no? Drat.

Earth, Chika's house

"Hello? Hellooo…human?" said Shishi, waving a hand in front of Chika's face. Right after she'd said she had no doubts about his story, she'd spaced out and he couldn't bring her back to earth.

'Oh I know!' he thought. Then he proceeded to make some odd noises, and turned to Chika, "You know what human? That was another language. I just said some very appalling things about your mother."

Chika snapped back to reality, "WHAT?!?!" she brought up a frying pan out of nowhere and clobbered the hapless demon with it, "Thank you hammer space," she muttered.

Shishi had no clue what 'hammer space' was, but didn't want to appear ignorant, so he decided to try and make a retort, "Hammer space huh? Wouldn't you pull a hammer from hammer space?" he asked lamely.

Chika looked at him approvingly, "Good point. Your head is much too hard for a frying pan," she promptly threw the frying pan aside and pulled a hammer, whacking Shishi in the head, "What did you say about my mother?" she growled.

Shishi shrugged, "Oh nothing really. That's not even a language. You humans have your ire raised too easily. I just needed to bring you back from lala-land."

"IDIOT!" she screamed, whacking him again.

"Damn…what happened to demons instilling fear into the hearts of millions?" moaned Shishi.

Makai

"Gerroff!" moaned Suzuki to the hundreds of fangirls who had jumped him, demanding to know where their 'beloved' Shishi was. They obeyed and got off, giving him evil scowls.

"This had better be good," growled a dog demon woman, whom Suzuki remembered Shishi had once pointed out to him as the president of his fan club.

"I don't know where he is!" yelled Suzuki, "I looked and all I found was a bloody tree! And I'm being literal about the 'bloody' part! He's probably gone, now leave me alone!"

"Oh yeah right," said another fangirl, "You expect us to believe that? Rumors don't really lie that often and the newest one says you're keeping Shishi in your room for a sex slave!"

Suzuki's eyes bugged out, "WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET THESE IDEAS?!" he shouted.

"They aren't ideas, they're reality," said yet another fangirl snottily.

"Uh, hello! Weren't you just in my room? Did you see any gagged Shishi? NO!" he yelled, "And that also doesn't work for one other MAJOR reason!"

The dog demon glared at him, "Oh? And what's that?"

"I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY STRAIGHT!!!" he screamed (Wow. Bold words and everything).

"Prove it!" snapped a fangirl. There was a murmur of agreement among them all.

"Oh fine, if I must," grumbled Suzuki. He grabbed the nearest fangirl and began to make out with her.

When he let her go, she began to blush right down to the tips of her fingers, "Wow," she murmured. Then she turned around to face the rest of them, "Hey everyone! Let's be Suzuki's fangirls instead!" she screamed with hearts in her eyes.

They seemed to think this over…for half a second, "Ok!" they replied enthusiastically. Out of nowhere, they pulled out 'I Love Suzuki' banners and all turned on him with hearts in their eyes, "Oh Suzuki!" they screamed, "We love you Suzuki!" they looked ready to glomp him.

Suzuki let out a high-pitched 'mommy' and began to run for dear life. They chased him through the streets screaming his name in a loving tone of voice, 'They're even worse now than they were before!' he thought, terrified. Oh how had Shishi ever survived this?

Earth, Chika's house

Shishi sneezed. Damn. Probably some bastard talking about him over in Makai...

Makai

Hiei was training, trying to completely master a technique. The author can't remember the exact name right now, so we'll just call it a technique. Suddenly, he saw a screaming man run past him with legions of girls running after him screaming, "We love you Suzuki!".

"Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" hollered the man, throwing Hiei a frantic look before running out of sight.

Hiei stared for a long, long while. How odd. Oh well. He got back to training.

Earth, you guessed it, Chika's house

"What do humans do for fun?" asked Shishi in a bored tone of voice, staring around the huge Kurusu mansion.

"What do demons do for fun?" asked Chika, in an equally bored tone.

"We pick the wings of flies, dissect cats, and break the legs of helpless puppy dogs," answered Shishi sarcastically.

"Weirdos," muttered Chika, not even paying attention to the sarcasm in Shishi's voice.

"I wonder how long it will be before my fangirls find me to whisk me back to Makai," said Shishi idly.

Makai

All of the fangirls suddenly sneezed. Damn. Probably some bastard talking about them badly right now.

Earth, you know where

"How did you ever get fangirls?" mumbled Chika.

Shishi sighed dramatically, "Go fetch me a mirror."

"Get your own damn mirror."

"If I say to fetch me a mirror, then fetch me a mirror!"

"If you expect me to do everything for you just because you're a big scary demon, then you're out of luck. Try the small kid down the street, he's afraid of finding monsters under his bed, and his own shadow creeps him out."

Shishi gave an aggravated sigh and got up to go look for a mirror, "Stupid lazy humans…can't do anything…" he muttered as he walked out.

Makai, the pages of Suzuki's journal

Dear journal, something absolutely horrible happened today! Well, the day started off alright since I was able to deliver the Fruit of Former Life and the Sword of Trials to 2 of Team Uremeshi's fighters, but while I was out there, the fangirls of my former, possibly deceased teammate, Shishiwakamaru, demanded that I go look for their pretty boy.

It seemed like I was searching the area where it happened FOREVER. But where they satisfied when I came back all tired and worn out? Noooooooo!!! They assembled outside my room screaming that they wanted Shishi, so I eventually broke out, and put up a valiant struggle, but they caught me, and I found out that they thought the most LUDICROUS things! I won't say what they thought right now because it is very insulting to I, the Beautiful Suzuki, but it was bad. I proved them wrong with a rather simple…uh…test, but the problem was, when they saw how hot and manly I was, they decided to me my fangirls! They chased me around for the rest of the day, and even now I have some demon security guards right outside my room to keep them away!

The only question is why didn't they notice how beautiful I was sooner? But after experiencing life with fangirls, I'm rather glad they didn't. Do I, the Beautiful Suzuki, have any closing statement on this? Yes, I'm glad you asked. They are…I HATE YOU SHISHIWAKAMARU!!!!!

Oh must we go through this every time there's a screen change?

Chika listened to things shattering around her, and a certain demon yelling out a cussword and saying something about stupid things in mansions that are hard to find…hmm… 'Gee, I hope he knows he could just get a mirror from the top shelf in the bathroom instead of searching every room for one…yeees, I'm sure he does, he must just enjoy doing things the difficult way,' thought Chika with a self-satisfied smirk, pretending to be unaware of the demon's folly.