Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Scars ❯ Let the story begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*~* Sam's POV*~*
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I swear the dammed thing is going straight to the trash can.
Then I heard the shouting from downstairs followed by a loud smacking sound that hunted my every nightmare.
He hit her again,and I couldnt do anything. With tears runing down my cheeks like every morning I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair. I pulled on a pair of baggy pants a white shirt that hid my bruised arms and put on some make-up tp cover up the black eye I got last night.
There were some more shoutings from the kitchen but it wasnt my dad, it was my brother.
"Im sick of it! You cant treat mom like that any more! I wont let you!!". I ran down stairs to see my mother sitting near the table holding some ice to the new bruse on her fase.
My brother stood next to her, his eyes held such anger that I was afraid hes was doing to kill dad this time.
"Shut up Harry! Unless you want to end up like your mother I suggest you shut the hell up and go to school now!"
My dad was even angrier now. My mother started crying and I went up to her to try and comfort her.
"Its okay mom.. its gonna be okay. Harry isnt gonna let him do this to us anymore!"
Dad,no.. hes not my dad! Hes a monster! James looked at me with such hate. If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet underground
Harry stood next to me and said "Sam.. go and get mom out of here.. You know where to take her. Make sure stay there until I come for you two".
I only nodded, a few moths ago Harry rented an apartment across town for a year. We didnt think that it would come to this but now.. Its the only thing we can do.
I took my car keys and took mom downstairs.
James shouted after me "Samanta come back here! I'll find you and then you'll have to be punished with your mother! ". But he went quiet after Harry knocked him down.
I almost dragged mom downstairs, "C'mon mom! We gotta go! Please! This has to stop!!!"
She got in the car and we took off.
*~*End Sam's POV *~*
()()()()( In Tokyo)()()()()
The phone rang. A girl about 15 years old with brown hair that only reached her shoulders answered.
"Moshi Moshi Itchikara residense" (I dont know Keiko's last name work with me) Keiko said with a cheery voice.
You see, Yusuke and her had a date last night. One he actually showed up for.
"Hey Keiko? Its Harry" He sounded wery tired.
"Harry? Omg! We havent heard from you for a whole year! Hows Sam and Ishizo?" Keiko was a bit worried, she knew what James did. Sam told her last summer when they came to visit them here in Tokyo.
"Thats the problem.. I need to talk to aunt Sakura about them staying with you for a while.." Harry sounded verry stressed and Keiko became even more worried. She knew that Harry and her mother spoke of the posibility that they'll move to Japan if the condition became worst. Apparently, it have.
"Okay.. wait a sec I'll call mom..MOTHER!!!!" Keiko's voice was heard all over the house.
Sakura ran out of the kitchen "What's wrong sweetie?" she asked.
"Mom, Harry's on the phone.. he needs to talk to you about aunt Ishizo and Sam" Keiko gave her mother the phone and ran out of the house not even bothering to say goodbye.
Sakura forgot for a second about the phone but then snapped back to reality.
"Harry honey? Whats wrong"
"James.. Me and Sam cant stand it anymore... I already reserved tickets to Japan for next week, I just hope it's okay with you and Keiko... Im not going to let him hurt them anymore".
His vioce was hard and angry,Sakura never heard her nephew like that. It scared the hell out of her. But no one -no one- was going to make her big sister or nephews suffer any longer. She was silent long enough, it was time to take manners into her own hands.
"Alright.. I'll be waiting for then. In the meantime we need to register Sam to school, I'll do everything needed"
"Thanks aunt Sakura.. I'll talk to you later on.. Bye!"
Sakura hung up the phone. It was going to be hard to convinse Ishizo to divorce James but it needed to be done.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Keiko ran down the street to meet up with her riends. She needes to talk to them.
She made a sharp turn and ran into someones chest falling down in the process and landing on her butt.
A hand reached down to help her. "Hey Keiko are you alright?" she looked up to see Yusuke standing infront of her.
She took his hand and he helped her to stand up on her feet. "Yeah.. Im fine.. Just fine..." she said sounding a litlle disnant.
Suddenly her cellphone rang.
"Hello? Hi mom.. They'r coming next week? Ok grait!! Hai, I'll be home before dinner to help you set up their rooms. Bye mom"
Yusuke looked at her but before he could open his mouth to say something Keiko spoke.
"My aunt Ishizo and my cousin Sam you remember her from last summer right?" Yusuke noded. "Well they'r coming to Japan next week and their gonna stay with us antil they'll find a place. God I hope they'r ok.."
Yusuke was confused to say the least.
"Well.. I should go.. Im meeting Erica and Youka in the cofee shop.. bye Yusuke!" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.
'well.. that was weird...' he thought as he walked away to the direction of Kurama's house.