Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shades of Gray ❯ The Storm Arrives ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shades of Gray 8
Author's Notes: Here we go gang another High School A/U; basically the guys are in a band, Kurone is in here too. The girls (Keiko, Botan, and Yukina) are their groupies/girlfriends. Koenma is their manager. Basically there will be singing, no dancing though (lets not go "Grease" now), gang related stuff, some drugs, some drinking, violence (well duh on that), and abuse. Basically the plot the guys have to deal with everything from rival bands to former rival gangs, old flames and family problems. On another note Catterina and Panthera are NOT related in this fic in anyway, shape or form. Also sorry if this starts to resemble in other stories out there as I surely did not mean for it too. Anyways enough talk lets get to the good stuff.

___________________________________________________________ __

Hiei and Panthera were seating outside under a large oak tree eating lunch and talking while they waited for the others to arrive.

"I can not believe Nahoe was hanging all over you like that," laughed Panthera covering her mouth to stifle her laughter with the back of her hand that held a lime slice (limes are yummy!). "And what sort of name is Nahoe anyways."

"Describes her perfectly," muttered Hiei.

"Was she that bad?"

"No," said Hiei, rolling his eyes heavenward. "She is much worse."

"You've experienced this?" asked Panthera raise an eyebrow.

"You know you aren't like this around your cousin," said Hiei waving his finger in her face.

"Sure she is," said Kurone coming up behind them with the others and taking a seat. "She just seemed to stop being like this for awhile. But I am glad you are starting to get back to your old self again baby cousin."

"You are only one month older then me."

"But I am still the older of the two us."

"Not by much so why are you calling me baby cousin."

"Because you are still younger."

"As entertaining as this is starting to become," said Yuusuke, rolling his eyes. "Can we please talk about Friday night."

"Why don't you guys sing a love song for once," said Botan.

The guys looked at each other then looked at Botan.

"Why?"

"Never mind," said Botan shaking her head while the other girls snickered. "So exactly what song are you going to sing Friday night?"

"We haven't really decided what song we are going to sing," said Yuusuke. "But don't worry," he said hurriedly when he saw the horrified look on his girlfriend's face. "We will find out tonight."

"You had better!" snapped Keiko reaching for his ear.

Yuusuke shot up and dodged his girlfriend stumbling over everyone's lunch.

"YUUSUKE!" shouted everyone.

Later___________________________________________________ ____

Kurone had finally been caught sleeping in class and had to go into detention, there for Hiei offered to walk Panthera home. They were half way there when their hands brushed against each other, when this happened they stopped and just stared at each other like they hadn't seen each other before. The Hiei held up his hand a simple question requesting a simple answer and Panthera slowly took his hand and that was the simple answer to the simple question he had asked. It was when they were half way home that the trouble started, because Ecithead was waiting for them at Kurone's house.

The moment Ecithead saw Hiei and Panthera holding hands he went ballistic.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing bitch?!" he shouted storming down the steps.

"Ecithead," whispered Panthera her face going even paler then it already was. "How did you find me?"

"I knew how close you were to this bastard that you call your cousin," sneered the new comer. "So when your sorry ass just up and hightailed it out of here I knew there was only one place where you would go and look here you are."

"Who the hell are you?" asked Hiei rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Her boyfriend."

"My ex-boyfriend," said Panthera softly.

"So you are her ex," said Hiei smirking.

"Stupid bitch!" snarled Ecithead backhanding her across the face.

Hiei snarled his red eyes flashing dangerously as Panthera slowly got to her feet.

"You will regret doing that," said Hiei smirking and pulling out a switch blade.

"What do you plan to do about it?" asked Ecithead cracking his knuckles.

"Let's go into the alleyway," said Hiei, nodding towards a dark alley next to the apartment building that Kurone resided in.

"Works for me," smirked Ecithead following Hiei into the alley.

"Stay there," said Hiei to Panthera.

Rolling her eyes heavenward Panthera walked up the steps and went inside the apartment to change her clothes and then went to wait outside for Hiei.

Hiei and Ecithead stared at each other from across the alleyway Hiei had removed his shirt and dropped it into a puddle of old urine. Then they immediately moved into separate fighting positions, preparing to fight.

Elsewhere__________________________________________________ __

Yuusuke and Keiko were in her bedroom sitting on her bed. Yuusuke was kissing her neck and Keiko was kinda nervous about what she had to tell him.

"Um Yuusuke," she said when his mouth moved down to the neckline of her blouse.

"Huh?" asked Yuusuke as he started unbuttoning her blouse.

"I have to tell you something kind of important."

"What is it?" asked Yuusuke coaxing her onto her back on the bed.

"We kinda shouldn't be doing this," said Keiko as his lips moved down her chest. "In fact we shouldn't have done this in the first place."

"Why not?" asked Yuusuke smirking. "It's not like you are pregnant."

Keiko was silent for a long moment causing Yuusuke to pull back his smirk slipping.

"Keiko?"

"Surprise?" came Keiko's response with a nervous laugh.

Detention__________________________________________________ ___

Kurone was fast asleep ignoring the pink button he was supposed to be staring at for the past half hour, he only last three minutes. Kuwabara was shaking his head finding it sad, but then again Kurone hadn't been in detention for years.

"He so doesn't have what it takes to survive detention," muttered Kuwabara, who along with Yuusuke seemed to have a permanent seat reserved for them in detention.

TBC