Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shattered Dreams ❯ To Ningenkai we go! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shattered Dreams: Chapter 3

Akkina- Hello, hello. First on the list, explanation: 1) Hiei was there because this is after the Dark Tournament.(I guess one of spectators drew him, or something. The Tantei are all here in the story.) 2) Youko and Kuronue are no longer there, nope. 3) The plot will take a few chapters, 'cause this isn't another one of those regular CYOA stories, but it's amusing for the meantime. (Yes, I do have a planned out plot. The plot LIIIIIIVESSSSSS!!!!!!) Anymore questions, just e-mail me and yell at my stupidity, 'k?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After stepping through the portal, you are hurled into the Human World, but you fall flat on your face. You sit up and look around, only to see Lance rolling on the ground in fits of laughter and a clearing in the forest. You give him a questioning look, but he can't stop long enough to answer.

"I reeeeaaaaally hope you're comfy, (Y/N)-chan, cause I sure as hell ain't!! GET OFF ME!!!"

Sure enough, Akkina was embedded face-down in the ground with you on top. You leap off in surprise, watching nervously as Akkina gets up, glaring at everything, especially Lance. "Yeah, laugh it up, I'll get you!!!"

"Daijobu ka, Akkina-san?" You ask, watching her dust off. (Are you alright. I think....)

"I will be, once I kill Onii-san."

Suddenly you can hear very amused laughter, and you look over to your left. There is a girl around your age with long pale green hair that turns electric blue and yellow half-way down and sapphire eyes. "Are you quite done making a fool of yourself?" she says with a smirk. Akkina gives a dark glare and tries to go forward, only to have Lance restrain her.

"Alright, perhaps I should explain."

"Yes, yes, you should," you and Akkina say in unison.

"Ok. That girl over there lives here in the human world. And I don't trust you two in the human world. You're troublemakers that know no human customs, yes? Well, she knows of Makai and is going to teach you."

"That's right." She says with a more pleasant smile as she walks up. "I'm Van, the thunder hanyou. A pleasure." she smirks and gives a mocking bow. "And first off, LOOK like humans."

"I've got ya covered." Lance says presenting a dragon arm band and a (whatever you want). You and Akkina both put them on. Immediately, you switch to a human form and loose all of your youkai traits. Akkina lost her tail, elven ears, claws, and crimson eyes, which turn to a pale violet. Van snorts. "Some human form. The idiot's still got fangs."

"How will we explain that?" you ask, eyes looking curiously at Van. She frowned for a bit before saying. "If anyone asks, you bit your dentist."

"Whazzat?" Akkina asked, and you both look expectantly at her. She in turn buried her face in her hands, muttering: "This is gonna be fun." It was decided to meet Van's friends, who were also aware of the multiple worlds. One was Tali, the short water sprite hanyou with ember red hair and amethyst eyes, and the other was a full-human psychic named Ria. She had pale brown hair in a short brain, and pale green eyes that complemented it. The next month before 'school', some torture chamber, as Van said, was spent cramming all possible knowledge into your heads, and you were staying in an 'apartment'. Lance decided to pursue and artistic career, and have you go to the torture chamber they called school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You woke up to Tali shaking you fiercely, glaring as darkly as she could. Which was, not very well, as it turned out. "Come on, you go to school today, you lazy youkai!"

You glare back, snapping: "Aw, shut up, baka kappa!" She forces you out of bed and to get ready for your school. Soon you and Akkina are both in a strange blue uniform with a pleated skirt, which was stupid in your book right off.

"Don't worry," Akkina whispered "Just bring extra clothes with you. We'll change once it's over." you nod in agreement, and pack a shirt and pants.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tali met with Van and Ria, leaving you to go to a different school. At the school, you notice several ningen boys staring. Akkina gets annoyed and shout all sorts of creative threats at them, some of which you were appalled by. You clamp your hand over her mouth and drag her in. You are shown to your first class, taught by a Mr. Iwamoto. "Alright, you two. Obey me, and we have no problem, disobey me, and pray for mercy." You frowned and Akkina rolled her eyes.

"Is there a problem?!" He demanded upon seeing your facial expressions. Akkina smirked a bit. "Just think for a moment, it'll come to you...." she says in a mock tone He orders you to your seats as he turns a deep shade of purple.

"Damn, and I thought I was the only one who could make Iwamoto turn that color. Well, crap." you look to your left and see a boy sitting behind Akkina scowl.

"Who are you?" You ask with a slight glare. He smirks and holds his hands up defensively. "Easy, easy. I'm Yusuke Urameshi. You?"

"(F/N) (L/N). And that's my friend Akkina Koorime."

Akkina turns around and waves cheerfully. "Hi!" She says at her best whisper. You got along very well with Yusuke, and all of you would flip Iwamoto off every time he turned his back, Akkina turning it into a game by rubbing her throat with both her middle fingers. And so, the contest of who could do the worst began. Eventually you all burst out laughing and Iwamoto stormed over.

"Having fun?!" He said, glaring angrily at all of you. Akkina smiles and bobs her head. "We sure are!"

"Yeah, thanks for asking!" you say, putting on a cute little smile.

"You two see me after class. I'll deal with Urameshi later." He growled storming off.

The rest of the day went fairly well, minus the bruise cutesy of Iwamoto. Akkina also received one from the aforementioned teacher , along with a thin stream of blood trailing from her mouth. Needless to say, the pretty four-letter words Akkina knew hadn't offered much benefit in human school. You left wearing your extra clothes, Akkina wearing a wide-colored belly t-shirt with baggy pants, whereas you wore (shirt) and (pants).

"Damned ningen..... damn this ningen body, too! This wouldn't have hurt if I was in my youkai form! And that man had the nerve to think I dyed my hair!" Akkina growled bitterly as she stormed off property.

"Ah, yes, still...imagine what would happen if Lance found out." You say, grinning at the bloody images of Iwamoto that danced through your mind. Akkina nodded. "Oooo, carnage! What fun!! He'd kill that jerk!!" Akkina declared this happily as she rubbed her hands together.

"Who would?" said a voice from behind you, making you jump. Turning around revealed Yusuke looking at you curiously. "Oh! That, it's Akkina's big brother...he's...um, uh.."

"He's protective." Akkina finished with a grin. "What's up?" After that she leaned in a bit, whispering, "I used that right? 'What's up?'" you nod slightly.

Yusuke seems to accept this, but then notices your faces. "Hey, what happened?" he asked with a hint of concern. You frowned a bit. "That Iwamoto bastard."

"He's hitting girls?! Better not tell Kuwabara. Ass...." Yusuke growled while punching his fist in to his hand. "Whoa, calm down. Revenge is on it's way." You announce with a devilish grin. Akkina smirks and Yusuke decides it's best to shrug it off.

Suddenly, in a black flash, a short boy in all black appeared in front as Yusuke, who, in turn, began frantically waving his arms and babbling in Pig Latin. You ignore him until you feel Akkina nudging you. "Know what I mean, know what I mean, wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, wink's as good as a nudge to a blind person! Know what I mean?!" you stare until she gestures over to 'Mr. Black' and bursts into insane laughter and falls over. The boys stare, making you laugh nervously and say, "Ehehehehehehe.....no more Monty Python for you! Um, yeah." With that, you make a mental note to kill her. Brutally.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Akkina- Ta-da! All done. But dang, that took forever! Heh...

Lance- Will you turn off that (beep) music!!??

Akkina- No. I like Evanescence.

Lance- I don't.

Kurama- Oh, my. More Monty Python.

Akkina- Yep. I love 'how to defend yourself against fresh fruit', and, of course, 'the dead parrot'! This parrot is no more! It has ceased to be!! This is an ex-parrot!!!

Kurama- More Python skits... this day is going to last forever....