Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ You Belong to Me... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Shinigami_Chylde

Chapter 2: You Belong to Me.

Thank you for the 137 visits and 2 reviews. Oh well I guess I need to update more often he he. The P.O.V will remain in Kurama's until the name of the female is revealed! Ok any way on with the next chapter!
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho if I did it would be very, very messed up ^_^*


Kurama's P.O.V

The expression this female held was very amusing to me. She seemed as though she was about to have a heart attack at any moment. I smirked as she tried to find something to say.
"This... is y… your forest?" She managed after a few moments.
I nodded and kept my usual smirk on. "Yes, it is my forest and you happen to be in it without my permission."
She backed up into the old oak and stared at me with her dark eyes. Now that I was closer I could see they where outlined in a silvery, oceanic blue. She did seem to fear me somewhat but seemed more curious; I guess you could call it that.

She took a small breath before speaking in a strong voice. "I'm sorry. I did not know any one owned this forest," she said with a hint of venom.
My eyes slit and I growled, "I am this forests creator and protector so do not test my temper."
She flinched only slightly but other than that she showed no change. I was starting to get annoyed by her silence so I gripped her chin harshly.
"Do you understand what happens to those who pass on my land?" I asked her.
Her expression didn't falter. "No, I do not."
"They normally die but... In your case I may make an exception," I purred and stroked her cheek lightly.
She stared at me, confused, "What do you mean an exception?"
I smirked and thought, 'This is so fun and all to easy.'
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, a little uneasily.
I knelt down again so we were at eye level. My molten gaze burning into the dark eyes that had shining fear in them.
"Because my dear, you shall now belong to me," I grinned at her.
Her eyes widened as is sunk in. She pulled her hand back and struck me on my cheek, hard.
"I shall never belong to you or any other male," she growled harshly.
I brought a hand to my sore cheek and was very stunned. No one had done that to me, ever. I turned back to face her. She was watching my every move waiting to see what I would do. I started to laugh as I looked at her. She seemed confused as to why I was laughing.
"You are a feisty vixen aren't you?" I chuckled.
She looked like she was ready to strike me again so I grabbed her wrists and held them tight.
I shook my head. "Not this time vixen."
She struggled to get her wrists free and yelped when my nails had dug into them. Blood trickled down her arm in a thin trail, almost like a small stream.
"Let go. You're hurting me!" She cried.
I only let my grip loosen a bit but didn't let go fully. She winced as she saw the blood. I brought the wound to my lips and licked the blood away, as if saying I was sorry, to her wrist. I did the same with the other wrist until the blood stopped completely. She gasped and watched me in shock.
"Why...?" She asked.
I shrugged. "I didn't want you to bleed all over and leave a trial."
A small flicker of what seemed to be disappointment crossed her face, but I couldn't be sure. `This vixen is a real puzzle,' I thought to myself as I stood up and pulled her up also.
"You're to come with me and will stay with me from now on," I said.
She tried to pull away but I still held her wrists tightly so she couldn't.
"I advise you to not try my patience anymore," I growled.
She stopped struggling and glared at me as if willing me to die. I growled in warning and she stopped completely.
"Let's get going, we don't have long till nightfall" I said and pulled her along.

To be Continued…