Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ My name is... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Shinigami_Chylde

Chapter 3: My Name is…


Thank u all 4 reviewing:
Nikki_Chan: Thanks 4 reading ^_^ oh well I'll keep working on the fic. Well I like the idea *ponders*
maybe
dancekitty402 : ok. I'm sorr
y I'll try to update more...
ekimozo: lol Yeah, he sure does need an attitude adjustment ne?
Yugi_chan: you'll slowly get it ^_^


Anyway with that o
ut of the way lets get to story!
Disclaimer: I do not I
repeat NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho If I did My character would have Youko ^_____________________^

*All muses look at her like she's completely insane* RUN!
Me
. -_-; Er

We continued through my forest as the night began to descend. The female, whose name I still needed to find out, was completely silent and it unnerved me to no end. I had not yet released her wrists from my grip because I did not want her to try to run. Not that I couldn't find her, after all it was my forest and I knew it very well. I stopped and sniffed the air… A storm was coming this way and fast, we needed to find shelter quickly or we'd be caught in the downpour. The female watched me quietly and coldly. So I did the only reasonable thing. I made a shelter by calling on my innate ability of plants and I created a den of thick leaves and moss to keep heat in and the cold out. The female sat on the other side of it away from me, her ears were flat against her head and her body was stiff and unmoving. I watched the vixen from where I sat until she snapped her head harshly up at me.
"Why do you stare at me?"
I smirked. "Does it bother you vixen?"
"Stop calling me that! I have a name you know!" She snarled.
"You never did say what that name was so what else was I to call you?" I stated.
She blinked then sighed in defeat "My name is Shiri...."
I sat back and grinned `Shiri… It was easy enough to get her name,' I laughed to myself.
She glared coldly as I laughed. (>.< bad move foxy boy)
The young one crawled under the low roof and stopped right in front of me with a very icy glare. "What is so funny?" She growled as she sat herself in front of me.

I was about to reply when the booming of thunder shook the shelter. Shiri practically jumped into my lap, she was not expecting of the sudden noise and movement. I looked at her questionably.

She moved a few feet away and humphed as I chuckled. "You are very entertaining, Shiri."
"You know my name but I don't know yours," she said calmly.
I nodded. "It seems only fair I tell you seeing as you'll be with me for a long while," she glared at that.
"My name is Youko Kurama," I stated politely.
She stared at me in shock. "Your...Youko Kurama...the famous thief!?" She yelped.
I nodded. "Yes, I am."
Her shoulders slumped and her face fell. "Oh Inari..." She whimpered.
"Problem?" I asked.
"Yes, there is! You took me as if I was something you could own and now on top of that I find out the reason ids because you're a god damn bandit!" She yelled.
My eyes slit as she yelled. 'She has no respect for one who could easily take her life...Or worse...' I thought but shook the last part from my head. I do have a very high sex drive but I rarely resort to force so I won't start now. She was shaking and growling from her anger.

I crossed my arms and growled right back. "You really don't get it do you? I could easily kill you and have no second thoughts about it," I said coldly.
She pulled her arm back and aimed to strike me in the face… Again… That was getting old.

I grabbed her hand before she did and tightened my grip around her wrist. "Must we go through this again?" I taunted.
She winced and tried to pull her wrist free but I didn't let her.

Instead I pulled her closer so my mouth was by her ear. "I enjoy a challenge and you are quiet the feisty vixen," I purred into her ear. She shuddered as my breath caressed her ear. "So it's best not to tempt me my dear."
Her wrist went slack and she stared at me frightened by what I had said.
'Good some fear should keep her in line,' I thought. I noticed her eyes where brimming with unshed tears and I blinked 'Uh oh...' I thought, 'I don't know how to deal with tears...'
She bit her lower lip and hung her head high, determined not to cry in front of me. I let go of her wrist gently and she let it drop into her lap without even looking at it. I watched her and sucked in a silent breath waiting for her to cry, but...she never did. I tilted her chin down to face me with my index finger gently as not to hurt her even the slightest bit. She looked at me with dark eyes that clearly were damp.
"You look as if you want to cry and yet...you do not," I state quietly. She blinked and only a single tear escaped down her cheek. I brushed it away with my thumb. "Why are you trying so hard not to?"
She muttered softly that even I had to strain to hear her.
"Crying shows that you're weak" She whispered and bowed her head.
I made her look back up into mine. "That's a foolish thing to believe."
She stared at me, confused. "What do you mean?"
"If you keep things inside they'll only make it worse," I said softly.
She sighed. "You sound like my mother."
I sweat dropped. "You do realize that is a disturbing thought..."
She laughed slightly and I smiled. 'She has a nice laugh,' I thought. ' Wait… where did that come from?'
She sat back silently and watched me as I mentally fought a losing battle in my mind. She must think I'm insane... Damn…

Well that's all for now. Wow...my uncle read this chapter and said it was great...O.o that was shocking. Well review ppl! I need your support! ^_____^

To be Continued…