Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ Frozen Nightmare. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Shinigami_Chylde

Chapter 4: Frozen Nightmare


Wow! I actually am doing another chapter and it's only a few hours after I posted my last chapter!YAY! ^_____^ I'm so happy I have ideas and they work!
Well thanks to all who have read and no new reviewers to thank right now but I will thank as many as they review! Well on with the disclaimer!


Declaimer: I do not own Y
uYu Hakusho If I did I wouldn't be writing FAN fiction now would I

Shiri's P.O.V.


I could not believe that he was being so nice to me even though he was the one who took me in the first place. He is treating me so kindly... So what's his game?

"If you keep things inside they'll only make it worse," he said, softly.
I sighed. "You sound like my mother"
He smiled nervously. "You do realize that is a disturbing thought..."
I blinked then laughed softly, he was right it was disturbing.

He smiled then let go of my chin before looking outside. "The storm seems to have passed we need to get going," he said, as he recalled his plants.

That was a bad idea; the water that had collected from the storm soaked us both. I yelped pitifully as I got drenched once more.
"That's the second time and yet again it's your fault," I growled to Kurama who just laughed.
"Only this time we both got wet," he chuckled as he wrung his hair and tunic out.
I rolled my eyes and got up shaking the water from myself; successfully soaking him again.
He growled and gave me a fully heated glare. I laughed and turned my back to him. I squeaked in surprise as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder before he started walking to the deepest part of the forest.
"Put me down!" I cried. "I can walk you know!"
He shrugged, "This is faster."
I groaned and slumped in defeat. 'This guy's more difficult then my brother...uh...oh...' I thought. 'I forgot about my brothers...They are not going to be happy.'
Kurama jolted me a bit "You are very quiet, something bothering you?"
"Yes, there is something! You are carrying me and I would rather be walking!" I snarled.
He laughed but didn't put me down. "We are almost there so stop complaining so much, Shiri"
I turn as best as I could to look ahead but wasn't able to see much. Kurama turned to a darker path and set me down in front of him.

I glared at him. "Next time let me walk."
He just laughed and patted my head like he would a child. "We'll see my vixen," He laughed.
I snarled and slashed at his hand but he was quick to pull away so I didn't do any damage. "Never. Call. Me. Your. Vixen." I growled dangerously into his face.
He smirked. "Oh but you are mine remember?"
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and turned me around. He started towards thick ivy and vine covered rocks by a waterfall. The vines separated to reveal a large den… his den. I swallowed silently and let myself be lead inside. It was very roomy with many different species plants. In a separate section in the very back of the den was his bed, made up of soft leaves and moss. I looked around and noticed that the plants seemed to draw power and strength from him.
"I take it you like my home?" He asked.
I looked at him and noticed that his arm still remained around my shoulder.
"It is nice..." I said quietly
He nodded. "Good because it's yours now too."
I shuddered at the thought and he laughed at my actions.
"Don't worry you'll get used to it," he smiled.
I looked at the ground. 'That's what I'm afraid of...' I thought.
The vines closed behind me blocking off my only route of escape and he took his arm from my shoulders.
"Make your self at home Shiri because you'll be here for a long time," he purred as he sat down on a stool. I growled feeling my patience snap. A blue aura surrounded me and I raised my arms commanding ice to cover his den. He watched me in shock as his den became fully engulfed in the sparkling, frozen water.
"What...the?" He muttered and looked around.
I let my arms drop to my sides and then fell to my knees. 'I must have used too much of my energy...I'm completely worn out,' I thought as I panted.

Kurama walked over to me careful not to slip on the ice. I watched him as he knelt by me.

"You've used to much energy...you're completely worn out," he muttered and picked me up gently. He summoned some of his plants and they cracked my ice easily then he headed to his room and set me on his bed. I couldn't struggle; I was too tired from the energy loss. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes; he curled up beside me and said softly. "Go to sleep Shiri, you need it."
I would have protested but my body gave out and I fell asleep.


Ok I have finally got all the chapters back up! Yet! Well read and review ppl!

To be Continued…