Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ Uh...Oh ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Shinigami_Chylde

Chapter 5: Uh…Oh
Ok I'm back with a new chapter but to my disappointment no one has reviewed...*pout* Oh well I've got the erg to write and no one shall stop me! *Grins*
My muses
: 0.0 uh oh....
Me: Shut up -_-
;
Anyway here's the declaimer: I do NOT I repeat do NOT own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kurama's P.O.V.

She fell asleep very quickly and I wasn't surprised at all. She had worn herself out by using too much energy in her attack. I doubt anyone had spent much time, or any at all, teaching her how to use her powers judging by how wild her attack was, it had frozen everything but her and I. I sighed and sat up, careful to avoid waking Shiri up. I looked around my den, thankful to see my plants had done their job in clearing the ice up.

'I wonder what other abilities she has,' I thought as I watched Shiri slumber peacefully.
I got up silently and started to fix the damage the ice did to my plants. Only a few were in bad shape while the others were fine. I let out a sigh of relief then went back and curled up near Shiri and fell into my own restful sleep.
I awoke the next morning to the feeling of someone curled against my chest. I looked down through half lidded eyes to see Shiri curled up like a small kit and I couldn't help but smile. She yawned softly and wrapped her tail around her tucked in legs. I laughed softly causing her to groan and open her eyes. She blinked a few times and looked up at me, startled and I smiled at the expression on her face.
"Comfy?" I chuckled, then rested my head on my arm and watched her.
She growled and moved a few feet away from me. I had to admit it was a little disappointing that she moved but I didn't dare show it. She sat up and refused to look at me. Silence remained between us for a while before I decided to get up. I headed out into the main den and sat down. She followed a few moments after.
"Don't like being left alone?" I asked.
She shrugged at sat on the other side of the room. "Not really...."
I crossed my arms and leaned my back against the wall. "Why' s that?"
She sighed, "I don't want to talk about it alright."
I nodded. "As you wish."

I could tell she had a lot on her mind...but what about, was the question on mine. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

She watched me for a few minuets before asking. "Why did you bring me here instead of killing me?"
I was kind of taken back by her question. "Well..." I trailed off.
She shrugged. "It doesn't matter I guess...." She rested her head on her knees and remained silent.

I sighed in irritation.
'This is going nowhere fast,' I thought, bored.
I got up and was about to head outside when I heard something that made my heart sink. I looked back at her and saw her shoulders quaking with silent sobs. My ears drooped.
'Uh oh… What am I suppose to do?' I asked myself.
She made no sound as she cried but the scent of her tears was thick. I squatted in front of her and tilted my head. I had no idea what to do or say to make her feel better. Her silent sobs tore at my heart deeply. I set my hand on her shoulder but all she did was shrug it off.

I sighed. "Shiri, look at me."
She just shook her head. I groaned this was going to be a lot harder than I thought...

To be Continued…