Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ Now What? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: Shinigami_Chylde

Chapter 6 Now What?

Shiri's POV

"Shiri, look at me," he urged.

I refused, I did not want to face him; I was crying and despite what he had said to me, it still made me look weak.

"Please Shiri," he sighed. I still refused to comply. "Fine then, be that way," he muttered.

"Why?!" I asked him bitterly.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?! Right now I'd rather be dead then be with you!"

A shocked expression crossed his features. Then he smirked and said. "Are you sure you wish me to send you to your grave now vixen?"

I snapped my gaze to his and realized that he was not joking. He would kill me without a second thought at this rate. He sat back and waited to me to answer him.

"I…eh…I" was all I managed. "I didn't…mean…it realistically…I'm sorry"

"Good because I do not feel like cleaning up the mess after," he snickered.

Okay that really pissed me off and with all the force I could muster, I punched the smug demon in the face. My fist connected with a sickening crack into his jaw. He went tumbling back from mostly the shock but also the force. I'm actually glad my brothers showed me how to punch.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" He yelled once he got to his feet.

"What do you think it was for Youko." I snarled.

"You had better watch your step around me vixen!" He snarled right back

I stood up and glared coldly at him. He was getting on my last and final nerve. His attitude reminded me way too much of my eldest brother a cocky son of a bitch who needed some sense kicked into him. I highly doubt I could though…but I'll sure as hell try.

"This is so stupid, you still won't tell me what you want from me… And your just, such a jerk in general…" I muttered.

"Well what's my business is my business isn't it now?" He asked.

I didn't say anything because I was at a loss for words. Trying to get anything through that thick head was just a waste of my breath and time.

"Forget it, just fucking forget it. I'd rather argue with a rock… At least I'd get somewhere." I said throwing my hands up and turning away.

"Anger does not become you vixen," he told me.

I clenched my fists and snorted. "Whatever…"

He came up behind me and ran his fingers and long claws through my hair before moving a single, sharp nail down my neck. The sensation caused me to shiver slightly.

"Do we truly hate me that much?" He questioned in a mocking tone. "If you work a little harder to be on my good side, you'll soon realize that I'm not all… That bad," he smirked

I flung his hand off me and snarled. "What is your game thief?"

"This is no game vixen," he purred. "This is me giving you a second chance to stay alive."

I started at him and I can't even explain what was running through my mind at the time. What is he planning and should I be afraid? What I am I suppose to do? Do I run? Do I give in? So many questions but no answers for them.

"What do you mean,' A second chance to stay alive'? What are you going to do to me?" I asked timidly.

"Oh, that would ruin the surprise now wouldn't it," he smiled.

Ok, that was it, now I knew I had to be scared. I was unsure of what to do about my situation. As it stood now, if he was to try anything, I don't think I would be strong enough to fight him off…

To be continued…

1

1