Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ Kidnap Confirmed... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8 Kidnap Confirmed

Mirak's P.O.V

I followed my older brother Shirak as we looked for our younger sister Shiri. He was furious when she never came back because that meant father would send us to look for her. We had just checked the river but all we found was the basket of herbs that were for mother. Shirak was so mad he started yelling at me about how she was in so much crap. I finally got it through his thick skull that she'd been gone for nearly two days and she's never done that. I think he's either way to protective or…just wants to kill who took Shiri and made him have to come get her. I let a sigh of mental exhaustion out. Shirak stopped and turned

"What?" He asked

"It's nothing really…I'm…just worried." I said shaking my head.

He nodded and continued on. The truth is…I felt like someone had watched us back at the river. Who ever they where I pray that they didn't have Shiri. They felt as strong as Shirak. We continued until we ended up back at our village. Father came up, his gray hair tied up, and asked.

"I take it you had no luck?"

Shirak shook his head and said "None at all. The only thing we found was the basket she took with her when she went for herbs."

"Father, I truly fear she was taken," I said sadly.

He bowed his head. "This will break her mothers heart…"

We both nodded and I jumped slightly when he snarled.

"Who ever did his better prepare his grave!"

I went inside our hut and found mother sitting there staring out a window. She turned and smiled at me. "Hello Mirak…how did it go? Any luck?"

"No…I'm sorry…she's gone," I said

She nodded "I'm sure she'll come back soon…"

I couldn't bring myself to tell her that Shiri was kidnapped. She turned and continued to stare out the window as I left the hut. I looked around and couldn't find father or Shirak so I headed to the river to check something. Once I got there I stood under the tree and found traces of the other youkai even though it had already left.

"Hmm…now who were you?" I asked myself as I analyzed the other's faded aura. I stumbled back in shock.

"No bloody way…it's…but he's…Oh gods," I stammered before running back to the village.

"FATHER!" I yelled.

He and Shirak came running from the hut.

"What is it Mirak you look like you've seen a ghost," Shirak teased.

"It's Youko Kurama!" I panted "He...watched us before...at the river…while we looked for…Shiri…I wasn't sure before but...now…I am… He took our sister! I am sure of it!" I panted.

To be Continued…