Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Silver dreams ❯ Plans for a Storm ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Written By: Shinigami_chylde

Author's Note: Hello, yet another chapter and this one will be in Shiri's Father's POV. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Once again, no ties to Yu Yu Hakusho what so ever… YOU CAN'T SUE ME!

Silver Dreams 15: Plans for a Storm.

Lupercus's POV

I pace back and forth impatiently in the center of the village, and my mate, sons and he villagers all just look on at me silently. How could this happen? How could my only daughter be with that filthy bandit? I finally stop pacing and turn to my two sons angrily.

"How could the both of you just leave your sister with that son of a bitch thief!? Do you have any idea what he is capable of!?" I rant.

Mirak flinches as I slam my fist through the nearest wall. Mirak is my youngest son, and so like his younger sister. Both of my youngest children were conceived around the same time and so both hold very similar traits, hair snowy white with tints of blue, soft blue eyes as deep as ocean waters, long lean build and free spirits like my mate.

"Calm down my dear; Mirak said that Shiri has made this choice on her own. So please, do not do anything to irrational," she pleads softly to me, taking my shaking fist in her hands.

I release a heavy sigh and regard her solemnly. "You know that I cannot just leave this be Shiana."

Shiana bows her head and lets go of my hand. Her long, dark blue hair falls in front of her face and shadowing her amethyst eyes.

"So what shall be our next move father?" Shirak inquires.

Ah Shirak, my eldest son, so obedient and true. His deep emerald eyes cold and strong like a warriors, his long hair cascading proudly down a husky muscular build much like my own… A true wolf of reason and logic, no other could please me as much as him.

"We will head out at dawn," I instruct with a growl, "and Mirak shall be the one to lead us to the den."

Mirak stares at me startled. "Wha… what?" He stammers.

"I said you will take us to the Thief, Youko's den," I state sternly, leaving no room for argument.

He nods meekly. "Yes, father."

My mate walks up to Mirak and places a hand on his shoulder while whispering something into his ear; this causes him to nod slightly. I shrug the action off and instruct Shirak to walk her back to our hut and he does so dutifully. Mirak watches on silently then turns his gaze to me.

I cross my arms and turn to him. "Is there something you haven't told me that causes you to hesitate in returning your dear sister home to us?" I ask.

He bows his head, remaining silent and I growl coldly.

"Know this now Mirak, if one hair on your sister's head is harmed it will be your ass. Do you understand me boy?" I inform.

"Yes, father," he nods.

"Good, now leave and be ready to strike at dawn." I instruct.

Mirak leaves quickly and quietly ignoring Shirak as he enters our hut. I follow shortly after him.

"Now listen here, once we have Shiri we are going to take out Youko Kurama and his partner. We will solve this problem once and for all," I explain.

"Partner?" Shirak questions.

"Yes, Shirak a partner. Youko Kurama doesn't work alone, he has a partner by the name of Kuronue and he is just as deadly as Youko so watch your step around him," I continue.

Both of my sons nod in understanding.

"Alright now go rest for the night and be ready by dawn. They won't know what hit them if I can help it," I snarl.

My sons obey me and head for their room while I wait for the sun to rise so I can slaughter the one who has claimed my daughter.

To be Continued…