Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Sorry I'm Broken ❯ Freaky ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When they once again brought you back to the temple, they had to chain you up again. Though Genkai did not like the prospect of you running away, so when everyone was in the living you, she came up to you and slapped you. All the conversation died and to your belief you thought you heard Boton gasp.

Genkai was glaring at you in a disappointed way, and all you could do was turn your head to look at her again. (Your wrists and ankles were chained together, you're in the living room 'cuz you can't walk and 'cuz they made you sit there) Apparently and to your misfortune, she most likely saw the rebellious glint in your eyes, because she slapped you again. And everyone stayed silent.

" …Genkai…" Boton tried but was interrupted when said elder slapped you again.

" Why aren't you crying girl? Those slaps had enough power to make Hiei yell" A "HN" followed that statement.

In truth, she hit you so hard that your head was turned in a very painful way. If she slapped you again, your neck would most likely break. But you decided not to let that happen, so you slowly looked over to her again. Faint popping noises were heard as you did so, yet you ignored it and just stared her down.

"ANSWER or I'll throw you out!!!!"

"But grandma you can't--"

"Shut up dimwit!" She spat at him.

Your dull (Color) eyes drilled imaginary holes through her skull, yet you didn't respond when she continuously slapped you and yelled at you to answer her. But you weren't going to give her the satisfaction that she sought from you. You weren't going to re-live your past just make her happy.

But you could tell she was a persistent old hag, and you grew tired of her very quickly. So you had to struggle to reach into your pants pocket. You saw that she watched you, or more like glared at you waiting to see what would happen. But the stupid chains would not let you reach your pocket which aggravated you beyond comprehension.

Glaring at your restraints, you quickly brought up your wrists to your mouth and bit at the chains, or so it seemed to the other people in the room. You in truth were biting at your skin in hopes of making it bleed.

"What are you doing girl? You know your teeth will break if you do that" The sharp edge in her voice increased.

You winced, as blood seeped rapidly from under the chains. Bringing your wrists back down, Genkai watched in horror at what you just did. (The others did too) You licked the blood that was trailing down your mouth, and started to move your wrists in circles. To your joy, your plan worked and the blood served as a lubricant and let you slip your wrists out. Another gasp from Boton. You looked at Genkai.

"No" was your simple reply to her.

You merely stared at you, before sighing and motioning Kurama to take you to your room. When he walked over and picked you up, which made you hiss at him and squirm.

"LET ME GO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!"

And as he disappeared down the hall with you, numerous swears were heard, then it became quiet and when Kurama came back his eyes were wide like saucers. The guys gave him a confused look, but he just waved it off and took a seat on the couch.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

- Next Day -

You were rudely awoken when freezing water was dumped onto your head making you sit upright. Glaring evilly at the person which just so happened to be Yusuke. He smirked and undid the chains from your ankles.

"Get dressed and stuff. You're training with me today"

Due to the immense heat wave, you were forced to wear denim shorts and an orange tank top. You of course had no shoes on and when you entered the living room to exit the temple, you found that Boton was a very curious person.

" Hey (Name)-Chan, why do you have that shackle on?"

Now everyone was drawn to look at your right ankle where indeed there was a shackle. It was a dark silver/gray color and had a key hole at the side. There some ringlets to make it appears as if a chain-ball they use with prisoners was once there.

"Yeah, just the other day your ankles were tied with gauze. What happened to the wound?" asked Kuwabara.

"There was never a wound there" you replied dully and continued on outside before you were stopped once again.

"Then why don't you take it off onna" Hiei's voice rang.

"Wouldn't YOU like to know…" and you walked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Yusuke went on and taught you martial arts and some stuff about spirit energy.

Though you and him had a nice long argument that pertained to if it was real or not. Yusuke won (Cause you let him) and now you were lying in the grass. Till SOMEONE started trying to remove that damned shackle. You immediately shot up and found it was Yusuke.

"What are you doing?"

"Genkai said that you and I had to be tied together for forty-eight hours at the ankle. So that's going to get in the way. Take it off"

" Can't you just get tied to my OTHER ankle???"

Grumbling, you stormed inside and came back with curious people and a med kit. Sitting next to him once again you opened up the box and took out the medical alcohol, and the gauze.

"What's that for?" Asked Yusuke.

"You'll see…" you mumbled.

Digging through your pockets, you took out a small key. Sticking it in the keyhole on the shackle you turned and a faint click was heard. Putting the key back you took an alcohol soaked rag, opened and took off the shackle, only to as quick as lighting put an alcohol drenched rag. You hissed a bit and handed the shackle to Yusuke who soon was staring wide eyed at the blood dripping down his forearm.

And they soon found out why… Inside where eight very thick, very sharp spikes that were soaked in blood. When they turned back to you, you had taken the rag off and exactly eight holes were circling your ankle, but were covered when you quickly rapped the gauze. And they continued to stare at the spot you once were sitting in, even after you retrieved the shackle and went back inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

End Chapter Five! Sorry I took so long to update. That was the depression and writers block faults. REVIEW!!