Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ That Which Remains Unspoken ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That Which Remains Unspoken:

Epilogue

The early morning sun slanted through the blinds, filling the room with a golden haze that tickled the edges of the sleeping kitsune's eyes and eventually pried them open. Yawning and stretching, he almost dumped the other sleeping occupant of the bed off his stomach. Grinning, he ran a slender hand through Hiei's mussed up hair and laughed when he heard a rumbling issue forth from the depths of his muscular chest. Dragging his nails lightly down the small demon's back he called to his lover softly. "Hiei…Hiei…" Groaning, the fire demon nuzzled his face into Kurama's toned chest and hummed, vibrating the muscles beneath them.

Giggling Kurama slipped his arms around Hiei's lithe form and hauled his frame upwards. "Good morning sleepy-head," he said, rubbing his nose against Hiei's. Grumbling, the little fire demon grudgingly opened his eyes and let them stare sleepily into the sparkling depths of Kurama's. "Morning…" he said in reply and traced the outline of Kurama's lips with a wet tongue. Moaning quietly, the fox boy closed his eyes and breathed in heavily as the tongue traced its way along his jaw line and down his neck. Hiei squirmed and wiggled his way downwards, coming to a stop with his chin resting on Kurama's stomach, the shining trail his tongue had left gleaming in the golden light.

Kurama opened his eyes once more and they now shifted and swirled between a sparkling green and a glittering gold. Hiei gasped as he stared into his love's eyes and his hands, which had been stroking Kurama's sides, stopped dead. Kurama smirked down at him and reached out his own hands, running them over Hiei's strong shoulders and eventually burying them in the depths of his hair. He growled and arched his back as Hiei kissed and licked his flat abdomen, heat flooding his body.

Utilizing his amazing speed, Hiei moved up quickly so he was sitting on Kurama's chest, his face dangling mere inches above soft, kiss-marked lips. "You're mine," he stated, and the tone of his voice left no room for argument. Chortling, Kurama looked up at his lover, bathed in the golden glow of sunrays, in all his natural, unmarred beauty, and licked his lips. He watched, amused, as Hiei's eyes locked onto his mouth. "I love you too, Hiei," the fox said and yanked his love down on top of him once more.

~*END*~