Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ Double Potions hehe ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own nothing…..

Chapter 7: Double Potions…….hehe

While Hiei and Yusuke were up in their doom room putting away their things and getting their supplies( Kurama had threaten them if they didn't come to class), Kurama and Yukina had gotten their schedules and were keeping Yusuke's and Hiei's for them. They bounded into the Great Hall jackets swaying as they walked.

*Uniforms-Hiei's look exactly like he usually wears except that it's in the right colors. His material is silk. Yusuke's jacket is shorter and he's wearing jeans instead of cotton pants like the others.

Kurama's and Yukina's uniform are the same as the students except their in silk. Sorry about the interruption but just giving you some details*

Walking over to Kurama and Yukina they sat down next to them looking across to Harry, Ron, and Hermione who were talking to each other. "Excuse me," said Kurama as he tried to politely intrude in their conversation.

"Yes," said Hermione as she looked up from her schedule.

"I was wondering if you could help us out with our schedules because we're a bit lost."

Smiling the witch said yes and asked to see their schedules. "Here," said the fox passing him hers as he said, "we all have the same schedules"

Looking at his Hermione looked up and smiled, "Well," she said, "just stick close to us because we have the same schedules." As they turned to leave if one listened close enough they could here a certain fire demon cursing under his breath in various languages.

"Oh great," said Harry as they joined Hermione and the Renkai Tentai.

"What," said Yusuke as he looked at Harry curiously.

"We have Double Potions first thing this morning, and we got it with Slytherins," he answered as next to him Ron groaned.

"Aren't Slytherins those guys we saw on the train, the ones that went to grab me," spoke up Yukina as she edged closer to Kurama. She would have edged closer to Hiei but her matchmaking brother and the spirit detective had made sure that she would walk between Yusuke and Kurama. Harry and Ron both nodded.

"To make it worse the Potions teacher is head of Slytherin House and he hates Gryffindors and treats them really unfair," informed Hermione as they made their way to the dungeon. "You might want to take a heavier jacket with you because the dungeons are quite cold." They all shook they're heads each for their own reason. Yukina was at home in the cold, the cold didn't affect Hiei because of his koorime heritage and both Yusuke and Kurama were used to immense cold.

They entered the cold dungeons and took a seat next to each other. Kurama and Hiei were sharing a work area while Yukina and Yusuke were sharing one. Suddenly Professor Snape walked into the dungeon, door slamming behind him.

Walking toward the front of the room, he turned to look at the Renkai Tentai saying, "Well, well so these are our new students. Tell me Jaganshi what is the Draught of Peace." Obviously he had forgotten that he had two Jaganshi's in the class.

Glancing at each other both Hiei and Yukina nodded and said in unison, "The Draught of Peace is a potion to calm anxiety and sooth agitation." Looking at them weirdly he turned to Yukina and asked him why did she speak when he asked Jaganshi. "Well I'm a Jaganshi, Yukina Jaganshi, you didn't specify who you wanted to answer the question, myself or my brother," said Yukina as she tried her best to clear up the problem. Looking entirely embarrassed he turned to the board and started to write down directions to make the Draught of Peace. Hiei on the other hand was thoroughly pissed off with Snape for talking to his sister like that. Unfortunately (or fortunately depended on who you are) Kurama had seen him before he was able to set Snape's robes on fire.

"Hiei what do you think you're doing?" said Kurama as they got up to go the cupboard to get their ingredients. The spiky haired pyro ignored the question by quickly slipping away back to the work area. Placing the ingredients in the proper order and time was easy for out straight A honor student. His partner on the other hand was in charge of the exact amount of the ingredient and his favorite thing fire. With Hiei monitoring the fire their potion turned out perfect. The same was said for Yusuke and Yukina who could have easily lowered the temperature of the cauldron just by looking at it. When Snape came to look at their potions he was forced to put an O grade for them(remember O.W.L.S). Grumbling to himself he made his way to the other tables.

Turning past Yusuke, Hiei looked at Yukina, "You alright?"

"I'm fine Hiei," said Yukina as they looked at Snape give Harry extra homework for doing the potion wrong. "He's treating Harry very unfairly."

"If you help me out we can ice the room, get him back for talking that way toward you," he said smirking at Snape's back.

"All I have to do is wave my wand and a snowstorm will form," she said back to his brother.

"But he might find out that it was you from your wand, so lets do this our way."

"Alright," said Yukina as she warned Yusuke what they going to do. Hiei warned Kurama who said that the obnoxious professor deserved it. Smirking that he had finally gotten to the fox and Yukina he looked at Yukina and nodded. Turning so their faces were covered their eyes turned from fire red to ice blue. Suddenly icicles formed from the ceiling and the floor turned to ice. The potions were frozen and icicles were starting to form on the cupboard. The different bottles began to shatter from the great change in temperature. Everyone was freezing trying to get out of the dungeon. Getting up Yukina, and Hiei ran from the room with the rest of the students. They gathered in the Great Hall while the 'problem' was being sorted out. Fortunately it was spirit energy and magic couldn't melt it so because of the lack of supplies and space Potions were cancelled for the next two weeks. This left Harry jumping for joy.

Smirking to each other the Renkai Tentai sat down in their free time and started to write to the others at home. All except Hiei of course, he was planning on ways to make Malfoy's life hell.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday had a lot of work to do…..

Thank you so much for reviewing my fanfic. I am so happy.