Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Least of our worries ❯ Detention and Discoveries ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nope..Still don't own it

After Madam Hooch saw them fly, they automatically made the team. Well two of them made the team while the other two were substitute. They walked back to the Great Hall to try and get something to eat before they had to go to Divination. "That was some broomstick," said Ron to Hiei as they devoured some Spanish rice. "Can I ride it some time, please?" Ron knew the answer just by Hiei's silence..

Smiling Kurama turned to Ron and said, "Don't worry, I'll let you ride Thief. It might not be as fast as Hellfire but it's faster than any broomstick you've ridden." Ron's face lit up at the thought of riding a broomstick faster than the Firebolt. Ron was stuttering trying to find the right words to thank Kurama when he held up his hand and said, "Think nothing of it where all friends here aren't we." Ron nodded and agreed for both Harry and Hermione who they had lost once they entered the Great Hall.

The day passed quickly for the Renkai Tentai. All of them were at the top of their class with their grades. Their behavior was good except for Hiei's and Yusuke's in D.A.D.A. The morning of the second day brought a surprise when Shenlong swept down to Yusuke with a letter from someone he would never suspect, Keiko. It was short and simple with one sentence, 'Yusuke wait until tomorrow, I have a surprise for all of you.' He told the rest of them but the only one with helping words was Yukina 'just wait for the surprise tomorrow'.

That day went quickly as well, and as soon as they finished their homework at 4:45 both Hiei and Harry made their to Umbridge's classroom. Passing out a piece of parchment and a quill she turned to Harry and said, "write I will not interrupt class, until I tell you to stop understand". Turing to Hiei she said, "write I will not disrespect my teacher, until I stop you got it". They were about to ask about the ink when she added, "don't worry about the ink." As Harry wrote he gasped as the words came out in his skin bleeding. He refused to cry even though it hurt. Looking over at Hiei he didn't see anything happening to his hand. It seemed that Umbridge and noticed that as well.

Motioning for him to come, he got up and gave her the piece of paper and quill. She told him to press harder which he did but still nothing happened to his hand. It wasn't until Umbridge got frustrated and grabbed the quill and pressed down on the paper as hard as she could. The paper didn't break because it was magical but that wouldn't matter. On tiny drop of Hiei's blood appeared on to the paper. One drop of blood bled from his hand. One drop of blood was all it took. Ice emerged from the blood and froze the whole paper. Then fire came from it burning it until there was nothing left.

Umbridge stood, their jaw on the ground. Waving her arms around, "Out," she shouted with what little voice she could bring up. Even though Harry knew she was talking about Hiei he took this opportunity to run out the door quickly. With Hiei next to him he made his way to the Gryffindor common room.

"What was that?" Harry asked as they waited for the staircase to stop moving. Hiei remained silent so Harry tried another approach. "If you don't tell me I'll ask Kurama and told him what I saw. He'll tell me because we're all friends and I know he knows." Sighing to himself Hiei raised his head to look at Harry.

"Alright, when we get to the common room get that red head friend of yours and come to our dorm room. Understand" Harry nodded knowing he was already on Hiei's good side. He was about to ask another question when Hiei interrupted. "And no you can't ride Hellfire." Giving him a how-did-you-know-I-was-going-to-say-that look. He continued to walk to the common room wondering what kind of secret he was hiding.

As they walked into the common room Hiei went straight to the rest of the Renkai Tentai to discuss what was going on. Motioning to Ron he walked across the room to the detectives. All that time Hermione seeing what was going on decided to join them. They walked until they reached their dorm room and motioned Hermione out with a, "sorry Hermione you can't come in just yet." Hiei on the other hand made mention to not try to listen in to the room because it was sound proof.

Turning to the demons his look told them to start their conversation. Kurama decided to explain it all. "Well to sum things up we're all demons. Hiei is of both fire and ice. Yukina is an ice demon. Yusuke is ..well we Yusuke is half demon half human. And as for me I'm a fox demon, I control plants. You see your wand magic can be used by any person with spirit magic. Our spirit magic is a lot more powerful than your wand magic." After finishing his summing up of details Harry and Ron started to laugh trying to say you actually believe we'll by that.

"Hn," said Hiei as a took off his headband to show them his Jagan Eye. Gasping both of them turned to Hiei and their eyes widened. "I'll give you one warning, you tell anyone about this and we will not hesitate to kill you in any way possible. We are the demon lords of the Makai and we can do it if we wished." Nodding to him furiously they both promised to keep their mouth shut.

"Stop scaring them Hiei, hey I got an idea how we could get that little you-know-what from Slytherin back for all the trouble he's caused.

Now this was getting interested as Hiei walked over to Yusuke and said two words, "do tell."

Malfoy walked up to Harry and Ron to go and tease them as usual. Hermione seeing this came to back her friends up. They were in the Great Hall and two teachers were there so Malfoy couldn't try anything big. She reached them in time to hear Ron say, "you better take that back." He was cut off by Malfoy screaming. It seemed that somewho the plants surrounding the Slytherin table had expanded and were now dangling Malfoy 5 feet from the group. His hands were tied together by one vine. While his legs were tied together with another. Suddenly fire crawled up the lower vines to a screaming Malfoy's legs.

The fire stopped just by his feet so it wouldn't injure him permanently (darn). He was so caught up with the fire he didn't notice the ice creeping towards his hands. After 15 minutes of teachers trying to get a screaming Malfoy down Hiei decided to have some Jagan fun.

In his demon lord voice he told Malfoy something through his Jagan. 'You talk or do anything bad to Yukina or one of her group again and the fire will not stop by your ankles.' Smirking to himself he signaled Kurama and Yukina to stop their powers. Immediately, he fell to the ground and tried to get up but couldn't, thanks to the burn marks on his legs. Yusuke gave a thumbs up to Harry and Ron and was thankful Hermione didn't catch on to it. They had finally gotten to Kurama and Yukina and he didn't want a goody-goody like her ruining their fun with the little pain in the neck.

I got the Malfoy idea from watching my brother play Final Fantasy 8. Like always thank you for your reviews. Thank you so much. And as always please review. Also I'm getting my web page up and I would be really thankful if you visited and signed by Gbook. The address is demonmagic.freewebpage.org

-Jaganshi_summoner/Ryu Kokoro