Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of a Kitsune ❯ New Home ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: I'm going to say this slowly and not use any big words so you can understand. I…do…not…own…YYH. Now…GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!!!!!! ]
 
Kit-Forest-Mistress: Read the e-mail I sent you and you'll know how grateful I am!! ^___^
 
Kitsune Kit: I know!!! That's just what I was thinking. Kinda scary isn't it. He He.
 
Botan and Kurama Lover: Totally!!! How about an invisible tail wrapping around one of the girls' legs and throwing them in a trash can? That `kick ass' enough for you? Muahahahahahah!!!
 
JDFielding: I always liked the idea of her going to school with Kurama too. That's why I like Thief by Volpone. Well, about the fastest update thing…let's just say I had a pretty boring Saturday morning.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
The Love of a Kitsune
 
Chapter 8:
 
“Wow!” gasped Botan as she entered Kurama's house (with her human ring-thingy on), “I've never really been in your house except your room before Kurama. It's really nice.”
 
“Why thank you Botan,” said Kurama smiling (he was ecstatic that the girl he loved was going to be living with him), “My mother always has been quite the decorator.”
 
“I did have help,” said a voice from a nearby doorway.
 
Botan and Kurama turned and saw Mrs. Minamino standing there, smiling.
 
“Hello mother,” said Kurama as he went to give his okasaan a hug, “This is my friend Botan. She's the new exchange student I signed us up to host.”
 
“I don't quite remember an exchange program but nice to meet you anyway Miss. Botan…” the woman began.
 
“Uh…Urameshi,” Botan stammered.
 
“Isn't Mr. Urameshi one of your friends, Shuichi?” Mrs. Minamino asked.
 
“Yes. Botan is his cousin from out of town,” explained Kurama.
 
“Of course. Well, I believe Shuichi can show you to your room, Miss. Botan. It was nice meeting you,”
 
“It was nice meeting you too, Mrs. Minamino-san,” called Botan to the older woman's back. She turned to Kurama, “Your mom sure is nice, Shuichi.”
 
Kurama raised an eyebrow at her use of his human name.
 
“I have to get used to it if I'm going to school tomorrow,” she began, “Might as well start now. Weren't you going to show me to my room?” She grinned.
 
“Right this way, Miss. Urameshi,” said Kurama teasingly.
 
“Hey, it's better than Kuwabara,” said Botan laughing.
 
Kurama laughed too and they started up the stairs. At the top there was a long hallway. Not nearly as long as the one's in Rekai but hey. The walls were a light color like eggshell or something and the carpet was light beige. It made the hall seem bright and clean, homey if you will. They stopped a few doors down at a (what a surprise) white door and stepped in. It had a long queen sized bed with blue flowers embroidered on the white comforter and a small chair by the window. The light poured in through the white translucent curtains in the afternoon light and washed over the small wooden dresser into the closet.
 
“It's not much but—,” Kurama began.
 
“It's perfect,” interrupted Botan firmly, “Thanks so much for doing this Kurama. It means a lot to me.”
 
Then to Kurama's surprise (and enjoyment) the ex-ferry girl leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He stood, stunned for a moment until he regained his cool and managed to smile without becoming as red as his hair.
 
“It's…no…problem at all…Botan. Really,” he said breathlessly.
 
“Well, it may be no problem but it's still really sweet just the same,” she looked at him warmly and then turned to look at her bags, “I'd better start unpacking. The guys said they might be over soon to see my new `pad'.” She giggled.
 
“Yes, make yourself comfortable,” Kurama said quietly and left the room, closing the door behind him.
 
As soon as he was out of hearing range he sighed deeply and contentedly not knowing that Botan was doing the exact same thing.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
[I know! I know! It was crappy AND short! Please don't hurt me! I've got major writer's block! I'll try REALLY hard to write the next chapter sooner and hopefully better. In the mean time… REVIEW!! ^___^]