Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of a Kitsune ❯ Bathroom Shocker ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: I don't know why I have to keep putting these disclaimers on every time I write. I should sue the guys who try to sue me! In fact, my hands do kind of hurt from writing all of these…Hmmm. Well, while I sort out some legal matters let's get it straight that I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho!]
 
Botan and Kurama Lover: Oooh! You are evil! And you gave me an idea! Thanks! But you think I'm the best on the site? That's soooo nice! (your spellings not that bad by the way)
 
Kitsune-Kit: Thanks for loving it!!
 
Shades of Crimson: Hey! Thanks! ^___^
 
Kit-Forest-Mistress: Stop! You're making me blush! =^____^= (I made this one longer even with the writer's block so don't kill me if it's terrible! I just hate short chapters!)
 
JDFielding: That smirk…it scares me. Enjoy!
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
The Love of a Kitsune
 
Chapter 9: Bathroom Shocker
 
“Hey Botan! We're here!” yelled a familiar obnoxious voice from outside the ex-deity's door.
 
“Come on in!” she called back, “It isn't locked!”
 
And come in they did. Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama walked into her room. She smiled and stood up from the box she was moving things from. (A/N: she had taken off the ring so she's in demon form)
 
“Where's Hiei,” she asked.
 
“Here, onna,” said the fire koorime as he jumped through her window.
 
“Do you ever use the door?” asked Kuwabara.
 
“If you use it? No,”
 
Yusuke looked back at Botan while the others quarreled and frowned. She looked sad, almost anxious, and was staring at her feet like they were the most interesting things in the world. He stepped over to her and placed a comforting arm around her shoulder thinking she was sad about moving from her home.
 
“Come on Botan,” he coaxed, “Cheer up! Once we catch that bastard Yakimiko you can go back home and get your job back.”
 
She looked up at him and smiled a little. She almost looked mischievous.
 
“It's not that,” she began quietly, “I don't mind moving out of that apartment. I can even leave my job as long as I have my friends.”
 
“Then why do you look like your best friend just died?” asked the spirit detective, puzzled.
 
“It's because…well, look,” Botan dug in her pocket as everyone crowded around her.
 
She seemed to find what she was looking for and pulled out…
 
“Koenma's pacifier?” howled Yusuke as he and Kuwabara started to laugh their heads off. Kurama and Hiei just stared with extremely amused expressions on their faces. Soon they broke down too though and joined Yusuke and Kuwabara on the floor.
 
“I took it when he hugged me before we left Spirit world,” said Botan who was also trying to hold back giggles, “I feel kinda bad though since he was one of my best friends.”
 
“B-Botan,” began Kurama (though he was having trouble cause he was laughing so hard), “do you know how many demons and spirits alike have tried to steal that?”
 
“Yes,” said Botan timidly, “I think the only reason I was able to get it was because he was unaware of my thieving skills.”
 
“P-Perhaps,” stuttered Kurama as the guys tried to gain control of themselves again.
 
“Well, it's getting kind of late,” said Botan as she looked outside, “Me and Kurama have school tomorrow and we wouldn't want to make Yusuke keep Keiko waiting for their date!” She giggled and the rest of the guys grinned as Yusuke flushed.
 
“Hey! How did you know I was going on a date with Keiko tonight?” asked Yusuke looking half scared half angry, “Are you psychic too?”
 
“I didn't know until you told me, numskull,” laughed the cat demon.
 
“Your starting to sound like Hiei,” laughed the red-haired kitsune.
 
“I hope not,” mumbled Botan and the fire koorime, they looked at each other and growled. Sensing danger Kurama decided to step in.
 
“Well, like Botan said it is pretty late and most of us have school tomorrow,” he said quickly, “Why don't we all say good night.”
 
“Yeah I have to keep my strength up if I'm gonna face your rabid fan-girls tomorrow, Kurama,” said Botan teasingly.
 
“Hn,” grumbled Kurama.
 
“Now who sounds like Hiei?”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&No this isn't the end!&&&&&&&&&&
~The next day~
 
Botan awoke to the sound of her alarm clock beeping in her ear. She was about to roll over and just forget it, or destroy it with an energy blast, when she remembered.
 
Oh great, school, she thought. With Kurama. Hmmm. Maybe it won't be so bad.
 
She rolled slowly out of bed and pulled off her pajamas while wrapping a towel around her waist. Then grabbed her robe and headed for the bathroom. (A/N: Dun dun dun!) Botan yawned and stretched as she walked down the hallway. She was humming a little tune in her head and was still pretty much asleep. She didn't even notice the steam coming from under the bathroom door…
 
“I hope a shower will waAAAA-ke me up,” she yawned as her eyes drooped again, “I can barely keep my eyes open.”
 
She reached for the handle, but just as she did the door swung open…and she had no problem with keeping her eyes open. (A/N: I'm so evil!! *evil laughter*) Kurama stood there with a dark green towel wrapped around his waist. His wet hair was draped limply over his shoulder and his eyes…were wider than dinner plates!
 
The reason for this was that she was wearing something similar to him. Ancient fox spirits and girls dressed in towels don't really mix! Especially when that fox spirit happens to be in love with that girl. Immediately they both turned as red as possible for anything, not just humans.
 
“Uh…s-sorry, K-K-Kurama,” Botan stammered, “I wasn't really awake..a-and, w-well…uh.”
 
“I-It's okay, B-Botan,” Kurama said with a little less difficulty (but not much), “Th-The bathrooms all yours.”
 
“Thanks!!” she squeaked and ran swiftly past him into the safety of a room with a closed door.
 
Now THAT is the way to wake up in the morning!!, they both thought.
 
~After Botan was out of the shower~
 
“Time for breakfast!” the cat demon said to herself.
 
She had promised herself that she would pretend that the `shower incident' had never occurred. Now as Botan walked down the winding stairs to the dining room she kept running that pact over and over in her mind. Before she entered the kitchen she checked herself over. She was wearing a boatneck,