Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of a Kitsune ❯ Gym Class ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: I don't own YYH. When I rule the world, however…]
 
I'm finally out of my writer's block!!! Hurray!! ^_______________________________^
 
JDFielding: Glad you liked it! Yeah, those teachers are wusses.
 
sunshine14586: Yay! You liked it! I'm glad I got over block too. Believe me!
 
animegirl007: You just started reading? Well, read on my friend, read on!
 
LivingImpared: Thanks!
 
Whitedragoness: Heeeere's gym!
 
Kagorin: It made you laugh? YAY!
 
inuyashafan98: Hehehe I love scaring teachers. : P
 
Botan and Kurama Lover: One of the greatest chapters? Thank you! I hope you like this one too! And yeah, those jealous girls are fags. -snickers-
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
The Love of a Kitsune
 
Chapter 11: Gym Class and a Plan
 
“Could World History get any more boring?” complained Botan to her red haired friend at their lockers (A/N: I know she's supposed to wear her new uniform but she's waiting for tomorrow), “I guess it's because I was there when most of it happened.”
 
“Yes, that and Mr. Garumio is less interesting than a dead slug,” joked Kurama.
 
Botan giggled and nodded.
 
“Gym class is next right?” she asked, looking at her schedule, “With Mr. Coc-a-che-mae? That sure is a mouthful.”
 
“He let's us call him Coach so it's a little simpler,”
 
“That's good,” the bluette replied, smiling and turning, “Well lead the way, Shuichi!”
 
They ended up at a pair of large double doors at the end of a hallway. Inside was a huge gymnasium with bleachers against all the walls unoccupied by doors, containers of balls, or goals.
 
“Cool,” said Botan, completely awed.
 
“Yes, our school has quite an athletics program,” explained Kurama, “The girl's locker room is over there to the right and the boys is on the left. One of the girls should give you a uniform. I'll meet you at that basketball hoop once you've finished, alright?”
 
“Sure! See you in a second!” she replied and ran off to the correct locker room.
 
Inside was a small room filled with lockers (A/N: Duh!!!) and a door leading off to what was most likely the showers. There were many girls already changing and it took her a moment to get one of their attention's long enough to ask for a uniform but she got one nonetheless.
 
The uniform was a tight light blue sleeveless shirt and dark blue shorts that came up to her middle thigh {1}. She was a little freaked that there was so little clothes but she got over it. Then the bluette ran out to meet Kurama. The redhead nearly passed out when he saw her and little did he know that the feeling was reciprocated.
 
He was wearing jean shorts that went to his knees and a light blue muscle shirt that showed off pretty much all of his toned chest (A/N: sorry. Couldn't resist).
 
“Hey Kurama!” the ex-ferry girl called as she ran up next to him, “Nice uniform.”
 
Kurama blushed lightly, barely noticeable really, but the ferry girl was oblivious. A bell suddenly sounded, reverberating in the huge room.
 
“That means time for class,” he explained to the puzzled girl next to him, “We should hurry. Coach doesn't like to be kept waiting.”
 
He grabbed her wrist and ran to the middle of the gym where the rest of their classmates already were waiting.
 
“Okay kids,” called a large muscular, balding man as he stood in front of the students, “Today you get a choice of activities. Over there you can play volleyball—” He pointed to a court on one half of the room and then to a mat on the other side of the room. “—or you can practice fighting over here. Your choice.”
 
The kids split and all the boys went to fighting while the girls walked to the volleyball court all giggling and gossiping over boys in their uniforms…well all except one girl.
 
“Excuse me Miss. But volleyball is over there,” said Coach to Botan. The rest of the boys except Kurama snickered.
 
“I know,” said Botan cheerfully, “I prefer fighting, sir.”
 
The boys stopped giggling to them selves and stared.
 
“I don't believe I know you, little lady. Are you new?” asked Coach.
 
“Yes, I am. I just moved here,” she said smiling, “My name is Botan Urameshi.”
 
“Well…uh…are you sure you want to fight Miss. …ahem…Urameshi?” Coach asked timidly, “The boys can be pretty rough and I don't want you to get hurt.”
 
“Oh, you don't have to worry about me Coach,” Botan told him, smirking darkly, “I won't get hurt. Yusuke Urameshi is my teacher after all.”
 
That got a gasp out of practically the whole room and concealed smirk from the kitsune. It wasn't a lie. Yusuke had taught her a few self-defense moves after the whole Four Saint Beasts fiasco so that she wouldn't depend on her bat the whole time. She had been fairly good at them too, enough to take Kuwabara down in practice, of course that really isn't that much of a feat. {2}
 
The boys lined up, still flabbergasted, into two straight lines. The first match was a sort of weak looking blonde boy and an orange-haired boy about three times his size. You can guess who won. The huge kid stayed up there until he was beaten and so on. Soon it was Kurama's turn and you could actually see the other kids giving up in their eyes.
 
They must have done this before, thought Botan smiling, those poor boys.
 
`Don't hurt them too much Kurama!' she thought to him.
 
He grinned as he round-housed another kid making them spin off the mat.
 
`I'll try very hard not to but this really isn't much of a challenge'{3}he said back as another boy was sent off in shame.
 
`You just wait, fox, you'll get your challenge'
 
His grin widened but he said nothing.
 
Soon the pack of boys beaten by the kitsune was larger than 3/4 of the total boys. No one could even touch the handsome red head. Soon, though, Botan was up.
 
“My turn!” said Botan enthusiastically, she turned to him and smiled teasingly, “You're going down Minamino.”
 
She giggled and he smirked.
 
“We will see,” he told her quietly.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
{1}~ Have you ever noticed that all gym uniforms practically cover nothing? I mean, what happened to school modesty and the dress code? I think the teachers are just cruel and want to watch us crack under the strain of our own self-consciousness. The fiends!!!
 
{2}~ If you like Kuwabara, sorry about that. I like him too. In fact he was my first favorite character on the show for a while but we all know that compared to the other guys he's about as strong as his cat, Eikichi.
 
{3}~ I know! Kurama's kinda ooc there but I just had to put it in! My muse monkey threatened me! You don't disobey the muse monkey or you find yourself with horrible writers block on the next story you really enjoy writing…or end up at a place where you can't write and get a good idea when you have a bad memory…EVIL MONKEY!! ARGH!
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
[Sooooooo…What'd ya think? Was it funny…at all? Did people get beat to a pulp enough times? Wait why the heck am I asking you? You're probably too scared to review!! You're chicken!! Review ya wusses! ^___^ (I guess the smilie face kinda ruined it, huh? Hehehe. Oh well.]