Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Love of a Kitsune ❯ Carried Away and Invites ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: Dear Yoshihiro Togashi,
 
Can I please please please PLEASE have YYH?
 
C'mon! Don't make me beg!!]
 
Meiko M: I know. I'm evil…and lovin' it!
 
white artemis: When I first read your review I thought to my self. `Actually, I wanna know what his reaction is too, as a matter of fact.' Small world, huh? :o)
 
BrunaK+B: Thanks! I'd like to read your fic but it's kinda hard since you didn't sign in. :o)
 
Kagorin: NOOO! Not the dreadful -gasp- bugging!! HAVE MERCY!!
 
ThePirateMonkies: You review!! I so happy ;____; That happy crying face!! You must update Battle of Meecrob!!
 
Fox Youkai Aara: Thanks! :o)
 
kuramazlilsis: BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Neko no chaos: Yeah. Youko's awesome. -blush- Uh…here's your update!
 
i-am-sango-chan: YAY!!!! I made you explode!! AND sit in one place for a really long time!! I'm AMAZING!…Oh thanks for the accolades too, by the way. :o)
 
Kagome-yasha: Hyper? YAY! Everyone's much more entertaining when they're hyper, I should know. As to your question…A ninja never reveals her secrets!
 
gangling freak: Really?! Explode?! Burst into flames?! COOOOL!!!!
 
XxXsarahXxX: Here's your update!
 
LilxyakusokuxX: I happy. Thank you.
 
LivingImpared: Nyahahah? I've never heard that laugh before. I'm more of a `Buahahaha!' person.
 
Yusuke Brat: You realize you're only contributing to the problem of my swelled head, yes?
 
MarialeBenitez: Awesome!! Can I use that? Good, cause I did. Shhhh! Don't tell the others!
 
Kitsune Kit: Buahaha indeed.
 
heartluv: Heh heh.
 
Cristina Gomez: Heh heh. Yeah, I'm evil. And a SAVIOR?! COOOLNESS!
 
animegirl007: They'll know pretty soon actually. I've been planning out the scene since the beginning. It's gonna be gooooood. And don't worry. I will. -evil smirk-
 
Animefreak03: I'm a troll, yes. Heh. College, toy stores, fics, oh my! I don't have a life either but if you can borrow my saying. `I have no life, but the life I don't have is awesome.' Have fun at the club!
 
Ummm…Bob: …I like evil…
 
Marjnai: I think you're right but can we pretend it's a few years later just to keep confusion to a minimum? It'll be our little secret, ne? -grin-
 
The Love of a Kitsune
 
Chapter (lucky)13:
 
His eyes opened all the way, open to the point of almost being painful. Her hand was under his chin, her lips pressed against his, her scent floating around him in a caress of sweet flowers and vanilla. His shock kept him from responding for a moment before taking full advantage of the odd situation.
 
She felt him move against her, kissing her back, and almost ruined it by gasping aloud. They soon had their own gentle rhythm and lost themselves to it. His arms slowly wrapped around her waist and, timidly, her arms came up to drape around his neck. All thought was gone except for the primitive voices in the back of their heads egging them on. Their demons had been released, their instincts were running rampant in their minds and the worst thing was…that they were totally fine with that…
 
About the time Kurama's voice told him to start working on Botan's neck a teacher's voice, (un)fortunately, broke through their daze.
 
“Mister Minamino! Miss Urameshi!” she began in a shrill, outraged voice, “I'm especially surprised at both of you! You two are the least I'd expect of this sort of blatant disregard for the `Public Displays of Affection' rule! Well, you've always excelled at everything you've tried at, Mr. Minamino, so why should rule breaking be any different?!”
 
They broke apart suddenly, shocked at themselves. Their eyes met, each demanding an explanation of the other (ignoring the teacher's shrieks) and each promising one later.
 
“I do apologize, Ms. Hagetaka,” began Kurama, regaining his cool, “We got slightly carried away.”
 
He smirked, not even knowing why he did, but he had suspicions. The fact that Youko was cackling in his subconscious was evidence enough.
 
“I'm sorry too, Hagetaka-sama,” said Botan, still slightly shaken, smiling weakly.
 
Hagetaka hesitated for a moment, her face still scowling.
 
“I'll let it slip this time, simply because you are new Miss. Urameshi and how Mr. Minamino has no prior incidences,” she said, voice slightly strained, “but I expect that this won't happen again?”
 
“No,” the teens chorused, lying through their teeth yet not realizing it…
 
“Alright then,” she turned to the rest of the cafeteria, still flabbergasted at the two demons'…ahem…interactions, “Go on with your meals everyone! Go on!”
 
They did, with a new topic of conversation to boot.
 
As Hagetaka left Kurama and Botan's attentions were drawn back to their previous conversation with the fangirls. They were met with the sight of broken psychopaths. Tear streaks smeared eyeliner, hair was frizzed from being tugged in agony, fingers were red from frenzied nail biting, and other such pitiable scenes. Scenes that made Botan positively beam with victory, secretly of course.
 
“Y-You've made your point,” sniffed the leader-blonde, “You're dating. We will back off—“
 
“Slightly!!” screamed a redhead in the back.
 
“Yeah! Slightly!” cried a tall, geeky looking brunette (A/N: Heh, that's me in a nutshell).
 
“Yes,” nodded the Leader-blonde, confidently, "We will be watching from the shadows and the moment—“
 
“The second!!” screamed the overenthusiastic redhead.
 
“—that we think you're relationship is in trouble,” the Blonde narrowed, “We'll be back.”
 
“Back!” cried that freak of a redhead, until someone threw a half-eaten cinnabun at her. It was stale. She was out cold.
 
“That's fine,” said Botan sweetly.
 
She smiled kindly for a moment until it morphed into an impertinent smirk of victory. As the fangirls stomped off (dragging their unconscious comrade) she felt quite giddy.
 
`Yeah,' she thought, `that felt really good…'
 
The bell rang for lunch to end and the rush to throw away un-eaten food and get out the doors was left unnoticed as the bluette and redhead were still lost in though. It was broken (yet again) by a tall, beefy boy (probably a jock) walked up to them, smiling broadly.
 
“Hey Minamino! Urameshi!” he cried as they got to him, “So you two are going out, huh?”
 
“Yes, Asuri, we are,” said Kurama calmly, smiling softly.
 
“Cool!” Asuri said, smiling broader, “I just came over to invite you two to my party this Friday. It's my annual Birthday bash.” He looked anxious for a moment. “Sorry for not inviting you before, Minamino, but parties are great places to meet girls and with you there…”
 
He trailed off but the point was made. Botan almost giggled, but the Kitsune merely smiled.
 
“There are no hard feelings, Asuri,” he looked at her and she nodded fiercely (she hadn't been to a normal ningen party in many a century), “We'd love to come.”
 
“Alright!” Asuri cried, looking quite relieved, “It's at seven at my place.” He gave Kurama a flier. “Here's the address. See you there, Minamino, Urameshi!”
 
He waved and ran off to rejoin his jock posse. Botan turned to Kurama apologetically.
 
“I'm sorry. We don't have to go if you don't want to,” she said.
 
“It's alright, Botan,” he said warmly, “I don't mind. Surprisingly enough, I haven't gone to any ningen parties in a while either.”
 
“Yeah, I wonder why?” she asked sarcastically.
 
They continued to banter until they separated to go to class. They acted normally all day, all a façade to cover up their hearts' turmoil.
 
Wow. No cliffhanger this time. Weird. I really don't like this chapter…except for the part with the fangirl being beaned with a cinnabun. Heh heh. I liked that…a lot. Sorry for the other crappiness though. And the kiss scene was even crappier. Don't worry. They'll be better ones. I know exactly what to write for the next…two chapters so I'll probably get those to you pretty soon. Cross your fingers!…and REVIEW!!