Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Left to do ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3


Yukina ran down the hall and quickly opened the door.

“ Oh Mr. Hiei your ok………Hiei?” Yukina searched around franticly. Hiei couldn’t be gone his injuries still weren’t fully healed yet. Her eye’s widened as she remembered that she didn’t have to take down the barrier to get into the room.
She had put it up to make sure Hiei would stay put, he had a history of disappearing when he was only half healed. She bit her lip in panic.

‘ oh where could he have gone? His injures barley were healed he might reopen the wound.’

“ KURAMA!” the red headed fox ran into the room followed by the rest of the gang.

“ what, what is it Yukina?”

“ Mr. Hiei ….he’s gone.” Kurama eyes widened his fist clenched.

“ shit! Damn it Hiei!” Yusuke growled as he pounded his fist into the wall. Kurama had told him , Genkai , and Kowenma what had happened it had shocked them all.

“ come on.” the whole group stared at Genkai.

“ We have to find him now other wise he’ll die! Well stop standing around like Dimwits and get moving!”

***

Hiei leaned agent a tree trying to ketch his breath. He had been running nonstop for at least a couple of hours and now his injuries were starting to ache. He sat there is eye closed as he tried to get control of his breathing. He was only a couple a miles away from his destination and if he didn’t hurry Kurama and the others were going to ketch up.
Hiei had sensed when they left the temple all in search of him.

‘ Damn it! Kurama don’t you listen!’ Hiei gritted his teeth as his stomach started to throb again. He slowly stood up using the tree for support. If he could only keep running he just had to get behind that barrier. He took a deep breath and took off again.

‘ By the time I am through with that bitch she’ll be begging to die.” He smirked at the thought and only pushed himself harder despite his body’s protest. He merely pushed the pain to the back of his mind. Nothing was going to stop him he would avenge her.

***
“ Damn it! You have any luck?” Yusuke asked as he reached the temple. The rest of the group shook their heads. Yusuke only gritted his teeth. None of them could sense Hiei any where, though he probably could of just manipulated his youki.

“ ugh! Why Hiei of all people! He just fucking disappears!” Yusuke complain.

“ Come on we a need a more privet place to discuss this.” Genkai announced as she walked back into the temple. She led them into a room near the back of the temple and quickly lock the door. She Turned to the group in Front of her. Kurama , Kowenma, Yusuke, and now Kuwabara and Shizuru had been added to the group.

“ All right listen up you two there are some things you aren’t aware of. This is to stay strictly between us!” Genkai stated firmly.

“ Go ahead Kurama.” The fox opened his green eyes and stared at the new additions to the group. He had wanted to keep this as quite as possible but there talents were needed if any one would sense Hiei’s youki it would be these two. Though before he could even open his mouth Kuwabara butted in.

“ Why the hell are we chasing after the shrimp he’s been half healed before and has run off so why are we chasing after him?” The carrot toped asked seeming quite annoyed. Kurama took a deep breath before finally talking.

“ Because Kuwabara the injuries he has were self inflicted.” The red haired teen didn’t take his eye’s off of them. Shizuru let her cigarette drop from her hands as her eye’s widened it was clear she understood. Though Kuwabara still looked as confused as ever.

“So he’s burnt his arm to crisp before probably thought it as a new training thing.” Kuwabara stated getting even more annoyed right now he could be with his wonderful Yukina instead he was wasting his time on the shrimp.

“ Kuwabara I don’t think you understand. Hiei……Hiei tried to commit suicide.” Kuwabara’s eye grew wide now he got it.

“ WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT!” he yelled standing up.

“ Bro sit down.” Shizuru said while pulling out another cigarette.

“ He said that he thought he didn’t have anything to live for any more….”

“ THE FUCK HE DOES!” Kuwabara was steaming. Hiei couldn’t just kill himself. Yukina liked him to much. If he died then she would be sad and that was unacceptable. God ,how many times had Yukina told him that she wish Hiei was her brother. He really didn’t understand how any one would ever want to be related to the shrimp, why Yukina liked him at all was completely beyond him. But he made her happy.

“ WHAT ABOUT US!” he yelled again.

‘ that shrimp better keep running if I find him I’ll…’ his thoughts were quickly interrupted by Kurama’s answer.

“ I asked him the same thing. He called me a liar.” they room fell silent. And Kuwabara finally sat back down. Genkai gazed around the room. The sad looks on all of their faces all of them filled with guilt.

“ Enough of this, Kurama didn’t you mention something else to me earlier?” Genkai said breaking the silence they didn’t have time for this for all they knew he was already dead.

“ Yes Hiei said that he had something else left to do, he didn’t say what though.”

“ Good enough at lest we know he isn’t’ going to slit his own throat, at least till he has accomplished what ever it is that he needs to do.”

“ Then all we need is one question to answer.” everyone turned to Kowenma as the godling spoke.

“ What is it he has left to do?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> Ok I finally got a review yippee! But I need more then one opinion! Thank you though to riel acane For the advise and I will try and put a in a little more description, the next chapter should be out soon!




Chapter 4

He took a deep breath it was amazing how he could still sense her after all this time. It always calmed him. Hiei sighed as he opened his eyes and stared at her grave. The scorched land in the middle of the forest was still there. No Grass had ever tried to grow back. He smiled she would of liked that knowing that light wasn’t allowed on her death bed. Hiei sat down remembering her little by little. Her smile, her enthusiasm , How she was always so cheerful.

And always trusted you…

His fist clenched as that damn voice once again echoed in his head. Hiei closed his normal eyes and opened his Jagan. He reabsorbed the memories of the area allowing the pain to go through him again. That face that was so happy and cheerful was now scared and hurt. Hiei smirked , even if she wasn’t smiling she was determined thought she could kill any one.

Except you…

that’s right...’ he looked at his hand raising his youki it immediately seeking hers out. Even when she had been dead for years now it still always did that. Their youki was just so similar. At first he had been a little worried, but the longer he let her stick around the more he liked the feeling. Hiei smiled remembering how much he relied on that feeling to know she was alright. How that feeling had led him to her.

‘ I don’t have time for this!’ Hiei quickly rewound the memory this time concentrating on her attacker. Yes that same god damn expression was on her face one of complete indifference. Hiei gritted his teeth at that thought then flitted away. Now that he had her face in his mind he would find her it would only take a few days at most. Then he would have his revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ye ah I know it was really short but I just couldn’t think the next one should be out soon and Reviews are a wonderful thing!!!! It doesn’t take that much time to just to just choose a number and say a word or two people!