Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Remebering that day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4

He took a deep breath it was amazing how he could still sense her after all this time. It always calmed him. Hiei sighed as he opened his eyes and stared at her grave. The scorched land in the middle of the forest was still there. No Grass had ever tried to grow back. He smiled she would of liked that knowing that light wasn’t allowed on her death bed. Hiei sat down remembering her little by little. Her smile, her enthusiasm , How she was always so cheerful.

And always trusted you…

His fist clenched as that damn voice once again echoed in his head. Hiei closed his normal eyes and opened his Jagan. He reabsorbed the memories of the area allowing the pain to go through him again. That face that was so happy and cheerful was now scared and hurt. Hiei smirked , even if she wasn’t smiling she was determined thought she could kill any one.

Except you…

that’s right...’ he looked at his hand raising his youki it immediately seeking hers out. Even when she had been dead for years now it still always did that. Their youki was just so similar. At first he had been a little worried, but the longer he let her stick around the more he liked the feeling. Hiei smiled remembering how much he relied on that feeling to know she was alright. How that feeling had led him to her.

‘ I don’t have time for this!’ Hiei quickly rewound the memory this time concentrating on her attacker. Yes that same god damn expression was on her face one of complete indifference. Hiei gritted his teeth at that thought then flitted away. Now that he had her face in his mind he would find her it would only take a few days at most. Then he would have his revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ye ah I know it was really short but I just couldn’t think the next one should be out soon and Reviews are a wonderful thing!!!! It doesn’t take that much time to just to just choose a number and say a word or two people!