Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Almost revenge ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5

“ Mom! Papuki cheated!”

“ No I didn’t!”

“ Did to!”

“ Did not!”

“ Enough you two it’s time for dinner any way.” Kuroko smiled at her two children as they bickered.

“ Come on now.” she called over her shoulder.

“ Hey I’ll race you!”

“ No fair you got a head start!” Kuroko could only laugh as the two ran ahead. It was nice to finally start a family and settle down. Even with the couple of demons here and there that attacked were nothing to worry about. They were nothing to the demons that she had hunted in her prime. Cut throat , cruel beings that didn’t cared about any one but them selves. Nothing but monsters. The ex spirit detective only shook her head casting the horrible memories away. She had peace now and that was all that mattered.

“ What do you want?” Kuroko stopped in her tracks at the swift cut in the air.

Sigh another demon.’ she could feel him behind her he was quite powerful b class at the least.

“ I’ll ask again what do you want?” she said while turning around. Her eyes shot open at the man in front of her. In her entire career as spirit detective not one demon had ever lived once she was ordered to kill them. Everyone but this one. She could only stared at him, hadn’t changed a bit. Still short , same black spiky hair with the white starburst, Same black cloak. But his eye’s were different. Same color , yes still that deep blood red. But now they were filled with hatred not shock or despair as before. Yes his eye’s and the look they held after she had killed his partner was the reason she didn’t kill him.

“ I want your corpse.” His voice was surprisingly deep. It didn’t occur to her until now that he was older then his deceased partner. But now with that look , it didn’t look like the look of a young student that she had assumed he was. It looked like the hatred of a parent avenging their daughter.

“ I’ll give you this one chance to walk away demon I let you live before but this time I’ll kill you.”

“ YOU THINK I AM HERE FOR MYSELF! YOU STUPID BITCH!” He leapt forward drawing his sword all in one motion.

‘damn it he’s quick. a lot quicker then her.’ Now it was obvious to the ex spirit detective, he was defiantly The stronger one of the two. ‘ shit that girl wasn’t a walk in the park either. Hell and he probably got a lot stronger by now, what has it a been 6 years. She was barley dodging his sword now. Was she getting slower? No he’s getting faster. ‘Shit!’

She barley caught his sword in her hand as he swung for her throat. She was already breathing hard. “ Ugh why now ,why take revenge after all this time!” she yelled at her enemy. He only withdrew his sword and once again went for her throat. After barley dodging Kuroko jumped on to a near by tree branch. She looked at her hands he had cut her and deep. She could almost see her bone. She looked down to find the demon gone.

“ Hn I’m right here.” she turned around to find her face inches away from his hand. Fire shot through the forest leaving a huge line of ash. Kuroko caught her breath a couple of miles away.

“ that was too close.” This battle had gotten really serious really fast. She had to get away from the house away from her family. She had no clue what this demon would do if he found them.

Hiei smirked he would play with the bitch a little more, make her scared as hell before letting his dragon eat her. He only smiled wider at the thought. Samako would like the fact that her killer was killed with the flame she tried so hard to master. The fire demon chuckled at that.

‘ Now where did you go you human bitch?’ his jagan opened and Hiei took off once again, his revenge was close at hand.

‘ damn he already caught up!’ Kuroko looked up to find Hiei now in front of her still smirking. Kuroko leapt onto another tree branch and took off again. She had to get further away from the house another one of those flame attacks and they would all be dead. She got about a half a mile away before he appeared in front of her once again. This time his fist quickly met her face sending her into a near by tree. Then he only imbedded her further into it with a couple of kicks to the stomach.

“ Hows it feel detective? Feeling helpless yet?” Hiei snickered as she winced.
“ what? Are you in pain? Hn this is nothing to what she felt, and believe me you’ll going to feel every bit of that pain.” Hiei quickly grabbed her throat pushing her further into the tree. “ feeling helpless yet bitch?”

Kuroko’s eyes widened at the blast of light that knocked Hiei off of her. She looked to the direction that it came from. Her eyes only widened further at the sight of her two children.

‘ No why are you here?’

“ Don’t you dare touch our mom you stupid demon!”

“ Yeah Keep your filthy hands off!”

Hiei rubbed his head as he looked up to see the two children. ‘ Heh, kids huh. Well then this just gets better.’ Hiei chuckled as he stood.

“ How about it detective I’ll take what most important from you just as you did me fair trade right!” Kuroko’s eyes widened at his statement.

“ Sisi Papuki RUN go now!” the twins only stood there ready to fight.

“ we’ll get him mom don’t worry.” She started to struggle but she was to deeply imbedded in the tree, she couldn’t get loose.

“ NO RUN, RUN NOW, GET OUT OF HERE!” she screamed helplessness covering her expression , at that Hiei only smiled wider. Finally she was feeling what he felt. He drew his sword and charged at the children. He finally would have his revenge.

“ NO PLEASE NO!” He only smiled wider as he started to bring his sword up.

‘ Yes beg , beg only to see them be killed any way.’
“ HIEI!” Hiei stopped for a split second at the sound of that voice. Suddenly roots wrapped around his wrist and sword . He looked down to see his feet also trapped. He was stuck in mid swing only inches away from his revenge. His eye’s turned to the roots owner.

“ KURAMA! You traitor release me!” he glared at his so called friend. How dare he , how dare he deny him his revenge.

“ SHRIMP WHAT THE HELL.” Kuwabara yelled as he ran up along with Yusuke , Kowenma , Genkai , and Shizuru.

“ Kurama you said he was suicidal not on a killing spree.” Yusuke yelled at he friend. Hiei growled at that.

‘ HE TOLD THEM! DAMN YOU KURAMA!’ He quickly started to summon the mortal flame and burned the vines restraining him. But before he could even Finish his swing his sword was yanked away as Yusuke restrained him.

“ DAMN IT DETECTIVE LET GO!” Hiei yelled at his ex fighting partner. Kurama went to comfort the kids as Kowenma and Shizuru helped Kuroko out of the tree. She ran to her children quickly encompassing them in a hug.

‘ my revenge no!’ Hiei growled. “ WHY ARE YOU HELPING THIS BITCH!” he yelled his eye’s starting to glow with anger.

“ why are you attacking them?!” Shizuru yelled back.

“ There Kids shrimp what the hell is wrong with you?!” Kuwabara yelled as well. Hiei could only growl in response. These fools weren’t going to stop him he would get his revenge he didn’t care if they killed him for doing it. He would get his revenge He wouldn’t die he couldn’t . He couldn’t face her if he did with out that woman at least joining him.

“ LET GO!” with that Hiei started to summon the darkness flame. Yusuke immediately let go of him as he almost caught of fire. He stood there glaring at the group in front of him
“ OUT OF THE WAY OR YOU WILL ALL BE EATEN BY MY DRAGON!” They could only stare at him. Kuroko only held on to her kids even tighter. His power was growing to fast. In the beginning of the fight he she could tell he was beyond b class hell he was in the lower s class. But now as that flame rose from his arm she could only cower in fear. His energy level had just spiked to way above any s class level. What was worse was is it was still growing!

“ FINE YOU ALL DIE WITH THEM!” A blast hit Hiei in the back of the head as he brought back his arm. Hiei fell to the ground Unconscious.

“ GENKAI!” the old woman only kneeled by Hiei and quickly settled his still active dragon driving it back into his arm.

“ Something tells me this is what he had left to do.” The group only stared at Genkai.

“ Kill Kuroko kids?” Yusuke asked looking from the twins to Hiei.

“ NO dimwit make Kuroko suffer!” She yelled at her old student she really would wonder how he was still alive sometimes.

“ But why?” Kurama asked staring at Hiei.

“ Well Kuroko seems you’ve got some explaining to do.” Kowenma said turning to his first detective. The woman only frowned at picked up her children. “ Just keep that monster away from my kids!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yeah! Finally and easy chapter! Again please please rate and review the happier I am the better the story gets , I hope. Ok and by now I’ll except what ever you give me! Even flames just give me something! Next chapter will be a good one lost of info especially the little tale telling exactly who my little character Samako is. I hope yo