Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ reason for revenge ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK I thank you all you have continued to read this. Apparently 284 people have actually read it and that makes me beyond happy. But at the same time at least 2 of those people who didn’t rate and review probably could I am sure not all of you are rushing off right after reading this. Well enough of my pointless begging so here’s the next chapter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6


“ Kuroko wait!” The middle age woman turned to her former boss a glare set in her eye’s.

“ I am no longer a spirit detective Kowenma I don’t have to explain anything to you!” she turned again pushing her kids forward .

“ Kuroko.” she stopped but didn’t turn.

“ Leave us be Yusuke, just keep him away from us!” she yelled at him over her shoulder.

“ Hiei isn’t the kind of guy to just attack some helpless kids out of the blue! Something must of happen between you two!” Kuroko froze at his words.

“ NOTHING HAPPED!”

“ But mom…”

“ He said you…. you took something from him. Didn’t he?” She asked turning to her twin. Who only nodded in response. Kuroko could only sigh reliving that mission wasn’t something she had ever planed on doing.

“ Come then lets go to my house. We need a place more privet to discuss this.” She finally replied then pushed her kids forward.

“ Go on ahead and tell your father all that’s happened , then I want you two up in your room.” They only nodded knowing very well this was one thing they couldn’t fight their mother on.

Yusuke knelt down and quickly picked Hiei up. They would have to take him with. Genkai looked to the black haired woman seeing the fear in her face as she realized what was happening.

“ I have special wards that can keep him contained. You have a basement right?” Genkai asked quickly. Kuroko nodded but her fear could not so easily be put aside. Right before he unleashed his dragon Hiei’s power had been beyond comprehension. What was worse was before he had been knocked out it hadn’t stopped growing. She didn’t want to face his wrath once he was awake.
***
They all quickly made their way to Kuroko’s house. She hadn’t managed to get that far away from it at all to her dismay. If he had unleashed that dragon even if here kids hadn’t have come, they along with her husband would be dead by now.

Hiei was quickly put into her basement and Genkai placed several wards around him as well as erected a barrier to keep him locked in. As soon as that was done everyone quickly gathered in the family and took their seats. Then once the appropriate amount of liquor was poured and everyone was settled the questioning began.



“ Alright Kuroko how exactly do you know Hiei?” Kowenma asked. The woman only sighed shaking her head.

“ I thought you would already know after all he was a mission.” she stated plainly and Kowenma only became more confused. Hiei hadn’t ever created huge trouble before the artifacts actually he had a clean record before that how….

“ Then again in was your father that sent me on the case.” A light bulb suddenly went off in the jr. gods head. His father had ordered Kuroko to attack Hiei.

‘But why?’ Kowenma asked himself.

“ Kuroko what was the case?” Kurama asked. They were getting now where and they needed answers fast. Hiei was never a deep sleeper and only did sleep when it was absolutely necessary. At most they had a couple of hours not nearly enough for this small banter.

“ Yama told me that two demons were getting a lot stronger way to quickly for his liking. The fact that they were even training in human world was suspicious as it was but the king also said that they had recently required information stating that the two demons were going to soon attack the human city they were staying in.”

“ So Hiei was one of these demons?” Shizuru asked just to clarify this whole spirit detective thing always confused her and with a new bad guy almost every month it was amazing she understood what was going on at all any more.

“ Yes, I took me a while to find him. Once I got to the city it seemed as if everyone new of the demons but were to scared to do anything let alone give me information. But thanks to a small hint I quickly found their hiding place. A forest that had a barrier around it that hid it from view. After that I made a small whole in the barrier so I wouldn’t be detected. I took me a couple of days to actually track one of them down in that forest. Sadly Hiei wasn’t the first one I tracked down.”

“ Huh?” Yusuke asked titling his head.

“ Remember their where two demons.” Kuroko reminded him raising an eye brow.

“ Oh yeah.” The whole group sweat dropped but quickly gave their attention back to Kuroko.

“ Yes his partner was a young woman no older then 15 if she was human. She was one of the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. For a minuet I was actually shocked by her beauty. Not any of the demons I had fought had every looked even slightly human let alone be considered beautiful. But her youki soon conformed it.” Kuroko stopped and closed her eyes remembering that fight. She bit her lip in frustration then quickly took a big gulp of her brandy.

“ She was a amazing fighter. Quick, decisive and yet graceful all at once. Every thing she did every movement was deadly. Every attack meant to kill she didn’t try and play with me like the others. She was one of the strongest demons I ever fought, but wasn’t strong enough.” They all waited for her to continue as her husband poured her another glass of brandy.

“ what was unusual about her was she just kept growing in power. She never seemed to loose energy. I might not have between her if she hadn’t gotten distracted.”

“ Distracted?” Yusuke asked titling his head even more.

“ Yes he called out for her. Her whole body seem to recognize his voice and then I saw my opening , I shot her with the largest energy blast I could handle and it hit dead on. But just as it hit He came into the clearing.” She sighed and leaned back rubbing her temples. Just remembering that day gave her a instant head ache

“ The look of absolute helplessness on both their faces. I’ve never seen a demon look so scared. She called out to him right before she died. Then once I was sure she was dead I turned to handle him but …….I couldn’t. He seemed just so shocked he didn’t even look at me he just kept staring at where she died. I realized then that I could have probably killed him right their and then and he wouldn’t of cared. I saw all reason for living leave him. I couldn’t kill any one who looked like that, so I just left. My job unfinished.” Kuroko’s fist suddenly tighten and her lips thinned before she spoke

“ When I got back I found out that they had never even planed on attacking the village. In fact all they planed to do was leave and go back to demon world. After I learned that I quite my job as spirit detective.” Kuroko said as she finished.

They all just looked at her trying to understand what she told them. Hiei had seemed so cold hearted before he met all of them I was hard to imagine the fire youki caring about any one before that.

“ He wasn’t out for revenge for him self then. He was trying to avenge her.” Kowenma said in barley a whisper.

“ But why would the shrimp go after Kuroko’s kids then?” Kuwabara asked still confused with the Scene they had arrived on back in the forest.

“ Because.” the whole group turned to Kurama. “ Think of it like a demon Kuwabara. Why be so merciful and let Kuroko die just feeling her own pain? Hiei wanted her to feel the pain he felt as well the pain of loosing some one close to you. And how better then to hurt a mother like that then make her watch the death of her own children.” They could only just stare at the fox finally understanding.

_________________________________

“ wow mom did something really bad.”

“ yeah I almost don’t blame that demon down there.”

“ Almost I don’t blame him at all! I’m gonna go apologize for mom!”

“ What! Are you crazy he’ll kill you!”

“ He can’t he’s all sealed up dummy, OH and don’t you dare tell mom I’m gonna.”

“ This isn’t smart he could roast you! And maybe not even on purpose he is sleeping you could startle him!”

“ Then I’ll wait for tomorrow morning then. I’m gonna apologize for what mom did no one deserves that not even a demon.”

“ I don’t like this!”

“ You don’t have to just be a good brother and keep your trap shut!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

OK finally done god this chapter took me forever! I had to rewrite it like 6 times oh well I think it’s good now. As always rates and reviews are great things Flames are also wonderful. JUST PLEASE SOME ONE REVIEW! Any way if any of you actually like this fic I am writing another one right now though I think I’m gonna make it a one shot. It’s also about Hiei but that all I’m saying look out for it soon along with the next chapter to this! Ta ta for now! J