Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Forgeting forgiveness and Returning pain ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The fire demon slowly opened his eyes trying to shake off the sleepy haze. His head really hurt which was what he first found out once he tried to move his head. The second being that he was all tied up and warded. Hiei struggled trying open his jagan but to no avail. He then some how was able to sit up and take a look at his surroundings.

‘ looks like I’m underground….but how did I?’ He shook his head trying to put the pieces together.

‘ I remember Kurama and Yusuke ….. A woman and her kids ugh…’ his thoughts trailed off as his head ache got worse.

‘ I must of gotten captured maybe I was on a mission. Then Yusuke and Kurama must be near by … if I could only find my sword.’ His eyes darted around the small room searching for any kind of sharp edge but found none. The room was completely empty. Just four blank concrete walls and wards. Not even a bard window. He didn’t even know what time of day it was.

His eyes searched around franticly again trying to find something anything he could use. Something shined in the dark. Hiei smirked laying back down and started to roll toward where he saw the light.

‘ well I guess something good out of being raised by bandits.’ Hiei thought as he hit the door. He quickly turned around and pulled his feet back ready to kick down the door and kill who ever dared to try and keep him captive.

The door then swung open hitting Hiei’s feet sending him rolling back wards and into the far wall. He let out a colorful string of curses before opening his eyes to try and see who was keeping him captive.

His eyes widened at first before settling at a confused look. In the door way stood a little kid that could be no older then 10. She was shaking slightly and she seemed to be almost trying to decide whether to come in or not. He felt her energy clearly human. So human were keeping him. Hiei could feel his temper rising along with his youki

‘ Wait where is all this energy coming from. With all theses wards….

“ Mr. demon…”

Hiei looked up at the girls small squeak she was obviously terrified. She seemed as if she would bolt from the room at any moment. Hiei squinted trying to see her better in the darkness. He had felt her energy before unusually high for a human child and not only that she looked some what familiar but from where?

“ I’m…..well I’m ….sss…”

“ Spit in out kid.” She flinched at his voice and took a step back. Hiei calmed him self and took a deep breath. Why was he so mad and at this stupid human girl no less what could she ever do to him?

“ Damn it why can’t I…”

“ I’msorry,sorryformommy” Hiei looked up in confusion at the young child.

‘ her mother what did…’

“ I sorry for her cause she killed your friend…” Hiei’s eye’s grew wide at that.

‘ Killed my friend what the HELL HAPPENED , Why can’t I remember!!’ a deep growl came from deep in his throat.

“ Sssssorry she killed that girl…..I’m sorry….” Hiei’s eyes shot open as the memories rushed back to him how this girl had almost been laid to waste by his sword and why. He shook his head as the anger built up. His eye’s turned completely red as the darkness flame sprung from his arm.

‘Samako!’ He sprung at the girl wards and ropes ripped off as the entire room sprung in flames from the wards burned. He was tired of playing He would get his revenge. He would show The whole damn world what happens when you take The only person that really cared about him away. He would show them all with flames

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter took so long but my internet was down for so long then had a virus problem so well here it is finally. I also wrote a new fic called Mother so go check that out. I don’t know really what’s going to happen after this. So tell me whether I should kill the kid or have Hiei blow up the world I don’t know but just give me some idea’s and hopefully I’ll update soon. Tata for now.