Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The one who cared ❯ Rage of the Dragon ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kurama’s eye’s shot open at the sudden burst of Kai

‘Hiei!’

The room started to shake and the floor grew hot. Kuroko ran up the stairs to grab her children as Yusuke and Kurama ran for the basement. Just as the red head reached for the door the wall burst into black and red flames. A child’s scream soon accompanied it and they all froze. Shizuru and Genkai snapped out of it first and ran to go grab Kuroko before the stairs collapsed as Kowenma tried to hold back the flames.

The rest ran down the stairs only to be thrown back by a huge blast of power. As Kurama opened his eye’s he could only stare at the sight before him. The whole room was covered in black flames yet their wasn’t a dragon in sight and Hiei stood there his body covered in eyes that seemed to be blood shot with power.

“ HIEI!” the fox screamed trying to grab his friends attention to no avail. Hiei only stood there his arm stretched out with black flames crawling up to the child he held by the throat.

STOP HIEI STOP!” and still his friend couldn’t hear him blinded by power and anger. Kurama could only stare at the event in front of him trapped by Hiei’s aurora. He looked to his side to see Yusuke trapped as well trying desperately to break free. His shock came as he saw Kuwabara gathering his energy and to fight Hiei’s power and slowly standing up.

“ Kuwabara don’t touch his arm it will kill you!” the organ hair teen nodded as he slowly made his way over to his team mate using his power to try and reflect some of the power.
He couldn’t believe Hiei would do this! Kill an innocent child for revenge, a child that had nothing to do with his friends death!

DAMN IT SHRIMP DROP THE KID!” Hiei only growled in return tightening his grip on the girls throat. She gagged and screamed as she tried to get away from the flames.

SHE’S AN INOCENT CHILD! DAMN IT HIEI!” still his attention wasn’t swayed. The flames on his arm grew ready to burn the girl and leave nothing but a pile of ashes.

SHE DIDN”T KILL HER HIEI! HER MOTHER DID NOT HER! SHE DIDN’T KILL YOUR FRIEND!” the flames exploded from the fire demons arm but instead of engulfing the girl they head strait for Kuwabara.

KUWABARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The entire house burst into black flames as Hiei redirected his attack. The group found them selves out side surrounded by Kowenma’s barrier. He lowered it slowly making sure his team was safe. Kuwabara seemed to be in temporary shock but would be fine and the only other one with injury was the Kuroko’s daughter that was being held by her mother badly burned. The young god rushed over to try and heal the girl as the rest of the group only stared at the now flamed covered house.

Kurama stared in disbelief at the seen in front of him. How could his best friend have so much anger and power. But he had little time to try and comprehend what had just happened. He could sense that this wasn’t over. That attack they had escaped but he could still sense Hiei inside the burning house, his energy as high as ever. The red head didn’t take his eye’s off the house until the little bit of red caught his eye.

It was then that he realized he was staring into Hiei’s jagan. His friend slowly came into view the black flames radiating off of him. There was no sense left in his mind he had gone mad with anger.

“ HIEI STOP! DON’T DO THIS! WHAT WOULD YUKINA SAY!!!” the red head yelled in a desperate last attempt but to no avail. Hiei wouldn’t listen he couldn’t even hear him. To far gone in his anger. Only one thing kept repeating in his mind.

Samako , Samako, SAMKO!!’ his eyes turned a blood read as power exploded from his arms. He growled as he slowly started to hover in the air his eyes searching for the bitch. His eyes were slits like a cats and as they landed on Kuroko his power blew through the roof and engulfed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Now I could leave you right there……but I wont since yea! I finally got another review!! See it’s amazing what writing a 4 second review can do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole group stared at where their friend had been in the sky. Their eye’s didn’t drift for a moment and they kept their senses on high alert. The sky slowly turned a deep red as the power of the black dragon started to accumulate where Hiei had once been.

“ WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!” Kuwabara yelled above the wind.

“ YEAH WHERE THE HELL DID HIEI GO!!!” Yusuke yelled in returned still staring.

“ I DON’T……UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” they were all thrown back by the huge blast of power. And as each one found the strength to open there eyes they could only stare in shock. Before them wasn’t a demon by any standards. in front of them was a Enormous dragon. It’s three eye’s blood shot red and as in growled and let out a roar of rage they could do nothing but shake in fear.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know I always loved the thought of Hiei turning into a dragon well sorry I haven’t updated in so long. School is run by the devil! Well ,I will hopefully be updating a lot more and as always more reviews are always appreciated. See ya!