Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit Assassin ❯ The meeting with Koenma ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : No I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I do own this plot line, Ryo, Sakura, Kaleigh , and any other character I make up.

" Talking "

` Thinking '

< Hiei talking with Kurama >

> Kurama talking with Hiei <

~*~*~ Scene change ~*~*~*~

The Sprit Assassin Chapter 1

~*~*~ In Down Town Tokyo~*~*~*~

A young girl around the age of 17 walked down the street of Tokyo dressed in a black and white dress suit. A man sweeping the steps in front of his shop stopped to yell out

" Good Morning Ryo!" The girl now know as Ryo stopped to say "Good morning to you too Mr. Takahashi! Say hello to the Mrs. for me."

" Will do Miss. Ryo" Ryo continued down the busy streets and into a big business office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~At Sakahasi High School~*~*~*~

A 16-year-old boy in a green school uniform with slicked back black hair and brown eyes sat brooding on the roof of his high school.

"Stupid school, stupid teachers, and stupid history!" Suddenly the door to the roof flew open and up came a fuming girl.

" Yusuke Urameshi why weren't you in class?!"Yusuke paled visibly.

" Ummm. K-Keiko I was just taking my lunch break is all!" Keiko looked at him with a look that clearly said Do-you -really-think-I'm-that-stupid? .

"O-ok so maybe I was skipping class again." He flinched at her next comment

"MAYBE?! MAYBE YOU WERE SKIPPING CLASS!? YUSUKE YOU JERK! WHY DO I EVEN PUT UP WITH YOU!?" Yusuke thought about it for a minute and said "cuz you like me?" Keiko just stood there for a few minutes and said much softer this time.

"Yusuke you have to start coming to class, if you keep it up…well lets just say that you won't have much of a future." Yusuke's face softened but before he could say anything a girl with blue hair pink eyes and dressed in a pink kimono flew on an oar out of a portal.

"Yusuke Koenma needs to see you right now!"

"Aww Boton can't it wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something here." Botan looked between Yusuke and Keiko with a knowing look on her face. "OH are we having a little lover's spat again?" Yusuke pushed Botan through the portal and turned back around to face Keiko.

"Sorry Keiko. We'll talk later ok?" And with that he stepped through the portal himself.

"Yeah Yusuke it will always be later won't it?" She said as she went back into the school building.

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~ In Sprit World ~*~*~*~

"Oi, Toddler what do you want?" Yusuke said as he walked into the large office.

"Yusuke how many time do I have to say this before it get into you thick skull!? Don't call me a toddler!!" The prince of sprit world Koenma yelled. A voice from the shadows answered Koenma's question. "If you wanted respect you shouldn't have made Yusuke your Sprit Detective."

"Yes Hiei I'm aware of my mistake." Yusuke was about to explode. ` They're all out to get me today! I should just use my sprit wave and level this place then maybe I could get some r & r.' Before he could voice his thoughts a boy about 17 with long red hair and bright emerald eyes stepped out from behind Koenma's chair. "Don't worry Yusuke they are just playing around with you." Yusuke calmed a bit. "Koenma may I ask why you called us here?" The red head asked. The boy in the shadows stepped out, he was short and dressed in black from head to toe, He had crimson eyes and black spiky hair with a bandana wrapped around his forehead. "He didn't call us all here, fox. We are missing the baboon." He said to the red head. At this Yusuke burst out laughing. "Good one Hiei!" Koenma sat tapping his hand on his desk. "To answer Kurama's question I wanted to introduce you all to some of my other employees, as for Kuwabara I sent Botan to go fetch him." That got everyone to shut up. Kurama decided to speak up. "Koenma I wasn't aware that you had anyone else working for you other than the orgs that do the paperwork." Koenma turn to speak to Kurama. "Well You see- " Koenma was cut off by his office door opening again. " Hey everyone the great Kuwabara has returned!" The occupants of the room sweat dropped. Yusuke and Hiei hit Kuwabara aka the baboon over the head. "Hey what was the for!?"

"For being a baka." Hiei replied.

"Hey shorty why don't you say that to my face!" Koenma had had enough. " Will everyone just shut up?! Now as I was saying before I wish to introduce you all to my other employees." Kuwabara just stood there for a minute.

"You do?"

"Yes Kuwabara I do. Now I will explain a bit about sprit world you don't know yet. You are the Sprit Detective team. There are also Sprit police, assassins, the list goes on but you will be meeting my sprit assassin today." Hiei opened a link to Kurama.

<Did you know about this fox? > Kurama glanced over to Hiei.

No, I didn't know anything about this < Koenma continued to tell them about his other employees. "So when do we get to meet him?" Yusuke was interested to say the least. ` Maybe he will be a match for me.'

"Well I don't know but I'm pretty sure my top sprit assassin said something about maybe being able to stop by after work."

"You me he works? How old is he?" Kuwabara asked.

" Well to tell you the truth I don't know how old - -" Koenma was cut off yet again by Yusuke. "What I want to know is what this sprit assassin does?"

"Well Yusuke I was getting to that - -. Botan came into the room. "Koenma I'm sorry to interrupted but I wanted to inform you that are guest will not be able to make it tonight." Yusuke and Kuwabara both shouted "NANAI!?"

"Aww but I really wanted to me this guy!"

"Well Yusuke you could problay catch them down at `Club Twilight'." Botan told the disappointed Yusuke.

"You said `them' Botan care to elaborate?" Kurama politely asked.

"Oh how silly of me! Ryo and a few of her friends went there after she got off work, she said it was a very ruff day!" Koenma slapped his hand over his head. `Botan and her big mouth'

All of the Reikai team went silent. Kuwabara was the first to say anything.

"A GIRL IS KOENMA'S SPIRT ASSASIN!?"

Botan's eyes widened. "Koenma you didn't tell them?"

"No Botan I didn't" Koenma heaved a big sigh and perpared himself for what was to come.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

That's it for now. IF people like it I'll post the second chapter. Until then Ja Ne! ~~Silver Vixen