Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit Assassin ❯ Club Twilight ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I do own this plot line, Ryo, Sakura, Kaleigh , and any other character I make up.

" Talking "

` Thinking '

`Hiei talking with Kurama'

"Kurama talking with Hiei"

~*~*~*~Scene Change ~*~*~*~

The Sprit Assassin Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~*~ At Club Twilight ~*~*~*~*~

Three girls sat at a table in the back of the room. "So Kaleigh what ever happen with what's his face?" The girl sitting closest to the dance floor asked.

"Yeah Sakura that's real descriptive. And I was never with `what's his face' to begin with." The girl now known as Kaleigh replied but alas Sakura was already scanning the club for any hot guys. The quiet girl nearest to the rear wall sat and listened to her two friends talk back and forth while sipping some water. Kaleigh asked her why she was being so quiet. " Oh nothing I just didn't have anything to add in on the boy conversation." She said with a smirk. At the words `boy' Sakura turned back to the table. "On the subject of boys have you found `Mr. Right' yet, Ryo?" Ryo looked at both the girl's that had excited looks on their faces and said " Well…." Sakura was now half way across the table just to make sure she didn't miss the next words coming out of Ryo's moth. "Nothings change since the last time you asked me." Sakura fell over anime style and Kaleigh sweat dropped. "Now that you all know what's happening in my social life I'm going to go get some more water." With that Ryo got up from the table. Kaleigh and Sakura looked at each other and shrugged.

~*~*~*~ 5 Minutes away from `Club Twilight' ~*~*~*~*~

The Reikai team plus Botan were walking to `Club Twilight' to meet this female assassin. "I still think a girl shouldn't be an assassin!"

"Yea I want to see this Ryo. From what Koenma told us she is the best. Psh I'll believe it when I see it." Yusuke said with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Kurama looked on in amusement as Kuwabara said something stupid that made Yusuke mad, `thus ending in a fight. " Calm down you two I am just as excited to meet her as you." Kurama said while watching Hiei jump from roof to roof.

`You have heard nothing about this Ryo before, fox? ` Hiei said when they stopped to get in line at the club. " No Hiei but we will soon find all the information we want. "

`And I have never seen a file on her either, I have been through all of Koenma's files and have never seen anything about Ryo the sprit assassin.' Kurama thought to himself.

" I .D's. " The bouncer at the door asked. Botan slipped some ID's into their hands. "Here you are sir!" Botan said in her cheery voice. "Ok you can go in now." The inside of the building was done magnificently. The color theme seemed to be black and red. The dance floor was a good size, they had tables and soft looking couches scattered all around. There was a bar in the far right hand corner and the D.J was setup on the second floor over looking all the people. "Do you see her Botan?" Yusuke asked. "Umm let me see. Ah! Over there in the back the farthest table to the left! Those are her friends at least; I don't see her though." The boys all looked over to the table Botan pointed out. There was a girl with black hair and honey colored eyes in a pink shirt and a white mini skirt nearest to the dance floor and the other girl had mid length black hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a black shirt that said `bite me' in blood red letters and baggy black pants. They all started to cross to the other side of the club.

~*~*~*~ At the girl's table ~*~*~*~

"I thought Ryo said she went to get some water. She's been gone almost 10 minutes!" Sakura said while tapping her fingertips on the table.

"Calm down. I'm sure is just talking to someone." Kaleigh told Sakura but Sakura was already zoned out looking towards the entrances. "Hello? Sakura? You there say something!" Kaleigh said trying to snap her out of it. "Look at THEM!" Sakura said in a hushed whisper. "Who, where?" Kaleigh looked where Sakura was staring. "Oh." She said while looking at the group of people walking towards their table. There were five in all. A girl around 16 with blue hair pulled into a ponytail and pink eyes dressed in dark blue flared jeans and a pink shirt with a cat on the front. Then a tall ugly boy about 16 with orange hair and brown eyes dressed in a blue school uniform. He seemed to be fighting with a boy with black hair that was slicked back with gel. He had brown eyes and wearing a green school uniform. The boy next to them was trying to calm the other two down with no hope in sight. He was roughly around 17 he had deep crimson red hair with emerald eyes; he wore a red school uniform. The last of the group, you couldn't really tell how old he was by looks but he didn't look like he was used to crowds. He wore all black with black hair and red eyes. "Kaleigh why are they coming over here?" Sakura said after snapping out of her daze. "How should I know?" She said over the music.

"Hello! My name is Botan and these are my friends Kuwabara, Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei!" The bubbly girl said while pointing to each boy. "Um Hello I'm Sakura and this is my friend Kaleigh ." Sakura replied. Botan looked around the area as if searching for something. "Can we help you Botan?" Kaleigh asked. " Oh I was just looking for Ryo! She said we could catch her here tonight so we stopped by." Yusuke spoke up next. "Oi, yea where is she!"

"She went to go get a drink a while ago. How do you know her?" Kaleigh asked. Kurama decided to answer this question. "Well you see - - -" He was interrupted by a girl walking up to the table and sitting down. "Oh sorry it took so long ran into someone- - Oh so you did come Botan I didn't think you would make it." A girl that had long black hair and aqua eye said. She was dressed like she just got off of work after a day at the office. All the boys had almost the same thought going through their head. `How can SHE be an assassin!? '