Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Spirit Assassin ❯ Mission Failed ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I do own this plot line, Ryo, Sakura, Kaleigh, and any other character I make up.

A/N Note: First I would like to thank foxdog my first reviewer and all the other nice comments you guys left me I really didn't think ppl would like this! Second I never though I would write a Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic. I always thought my first fic would be an Inuyasha fic since I know a lot more about Inuyasha than Yu Yu Hakusho. But alas my fingers took over and a Yu Yu Hakusho was there (^.^) Well enough about that on with the story! Enjoy!!

" Talking "

` Thinking '

` Hiei talking with Kurama `

"Kurama talking with Hiei "

* Youko in Kurama's mind *

~*~*~*~*~Scene Change~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~ The Sprit Assassin Chapter 3 ~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~Back at the table~*~*~*~*~*~

"Your Ryo Shinomori?" Kuwabara asked. "Um yeah unless my twin is walking around somewhere." Ryo said while looking at the group of boys. `So this is the Reikai team, how amusing.' Ryo chuckled inwardly. "It's a pleasure to meet you I'm Kurama this is Hiei, Yusuke and Kuwabara." Kurama introduced everyone.

"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't make it to meet you at Koenma's; I just needed a break from all jobs lately. I knew if I showed up there he would hand me another one." Ryo said with a big sigh. "When you say jobs?" Kurama paused to glance at the two girls sitting at the table. "Oh don't worry about them! They know everything. In fact the actually help me on most jobs." Ryo said while laughing. "Oh and yes by `jobs' I mean take someone out." Yusuke was surprised she could talk about killing someone so easily. "Please join us the more the merrier!" She said with a smile. `Yeah sit down with a girl that's killed kami knows how many people.' Yusuke thought while sitting down. "I haven't seen you in awhile Botan what is up with you?" Ryo asked. "Oh well you know same old same old grim reaper stuff." Botan said in her cheery voice. `Then again Botan is the Grim Reaper" Yusuke thought with a sweat drop. A group of businessmen walked into the club and made their way to the manager's office. Ryo's eyes narrowed. Kurama noticed this and asked if there was anything wrong. "Oh no not at all just thought I saw someone." Hiei and Kurama look at each other. `That group of men that just walked in, one of them is not what he seems, fox. ` Kurama nodded discreetly. "I know, could you tell which one? "

` No. Once they entered the stair well it disappeared `

"We should check it out. "

Hiei did his famous "Hn." And started to get up when Ryo stood up abruptly. "I'll be right back bathroom break."

`She is lying, fox'

"I'm aware of that Hiei lets see what she does. " Hiei watched as she went towards the bathroom and entered. "Maybe she really just had to go? "

`No, I'll keep an eye on the door I'm sure she is up to something. `

"Right ok. "

~*~*~*~In the bathroom~*~*~*~

"Danmit he wasn't suppose to be in town for another day or to! " Ryo said in a hushed yell. Koenma had already given her another job to pull but it wasn't to go down until tomorrow or the day after. "Oh well what is it they say `no time like the present'." She said with a shrug. She checked to make sure she had all her stuff in her briefcase not that she would need it. "Now just to get him alone, and I can't forget to steer clear of the two demons in the Reikai team." Ryo sighed again. `I seem to be doing that a lot lately.' She thought as she walked out the door and made her way towards the stair well.

~*~*~*~*~*~Back with Hiei and Kurama ~*~*~*~*~

` She just entered the stair well; fox. ` Hiei said while leaving the table.

"What are you going to do Hiei? " Kurama asked as he got up.

`I'm going to find out what business she has with those men. ` He said while opening the door.

"What about the others? "

`They will be fine where they are. `

~*~*~*~* With the businessmen ~*~*~*~*~

"Mr. Koronmana we have the package you requested." Said a man sitting behind the desk in the manager's office. "Good. I trust everything is as planed." A tall man with a sharp nose said. "Yes sir your car is ready out back. Is there any thing else you need sir?" Asked the manager of the club. "No that will be all for now." Mr. Koronmana said as he walked out the door.

~*~*~*~*~ Outside the door in the stair well~*~*~*~*~

"Hmm I need to find out what he is up to. And what is in that package." Ryo mumbled to herself while listening to the two men through the door. She felt a tapping on her back and swiftly turned around to face the threat. "Who the - -." The hand going over her mouth cut off the rest of her sentence." Shh it's just us Ryo." Kurama said in a claming voice. She relaxed and nodded her head to signal she was not going to scream. "What are you doing up here?" She asked in a quite voice. "We could ask you the same question." Hiei said while stepping out of the shadows. Ryo looked between the two. "Umm you see…well." Ryo stopped for a minute when she heard the sound of a door closing. "Shit! They just had to make a back door!" Ryo yelled. She turned around and threw the door open. She startled a middle-aged man sitting behind his desk. "Hey your not aloud back her Miss.!!" He watched the young women and two men go out the back door. "Aww nobody ever listens to me." He said with comical tears in his eyes.

~*~*~*~ The back of the club~*~*~*~

Ryo watched the black sedan sped off onto the streets of Tokyo. "He got away!!" She growled out. "Who got away?" Kurama asked. *This just keeps getting better. * Youko said in Kurama's mind. `Yes fox. Now I want answers.' Hiei said in an emotionless tone. " Ryo could you please explain what's going on?" Ryo turned around with an unknown gleam in her eye. She answered in a sickly sweet voice. " Well I'll tell you. You just kept me from taking out my target." She finished the sentence with a bright smile. "Now care to join me for a drink and I will tell you the details since you already know what is going on." Kurama gave her an apologetic smile and said. " We are sorry Ryo and I believe we'll take you up on that offer. " Ryo smiled a true smile. "No worries I'll get him next time, oh and the drinks are on you." Kurama sweat dropped. * What a vixen* Youko said with a purr.

`How is that fox? `

*Well Hiei I'll tell you, she just invited us to have a drink with her then some how twisted it to were we have to buy the drinks. * Youko said with a grin.

*I like her. She is very clever* Youko told Kurama when they walked through the door and back to the table.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Ok this is sad but the whole month of June I'm going to have absolutely no time to even be on the computer let alone write. I'll try and write chapter four in my spare time when I'm not doing Math problem that make no sense and answering stupid questions. So if you can do with out this story for a month then hopefully in July I can start updating more frequently. I'm sorry! I wasn't going to post this story until I got all of this other stuff done but….I did. Thank you for your patience!! - -Silver Vixen